• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

should I buy syndra with real moneis now is in offer or buy it with IP?

Everyone has a different opinion. I have no issues spending money on a sale champ if it's one I really want. I wouldn't have near the champ roster I do without spending some real money with as little as I play (comparatively)

Ferrio

Banned
should I buy syndra with real moneis now is in offer or buy it with IP?

Gj4jOAa.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
HAHAHAHAHHA Dyrus just nailed a triple kill ziggs bomb after they took a baron...holy crap that was hilarious.

Just saw that live too. Liftlift and Hotshot had the best reaction.

Blitzzz

Hey guys.... I haven't posted here in a while due to having no time to play :(

The good news is that part of that downtime was used to create a league app. I find Riot's lack of stat tracking to be extremely frustrating so I decided to fix it. It is based off Riot's API so hopefully they will approve it.

Anyways, it starts saving stats whenever you query your recent games and breaks them down into champs and game modes. I only have time for the occasional ARAM nowadays so it's neat to see who you do well with in that mode for example.

It's on the play store right now (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eurekabit.lolstats) and I'll probably release it on iOS soon (tm).

Just dismiss this message if you think I'm spammy haha. I know it looks that way but you can check my history on gaf to see.

zkylon

zkylewd
tbh the biggest reason i don't want to buy the skin is that they'll rework her soon and i'm scared she'll end up not being fun anymore like it happened to gragas

Damn you Rito, I only wanted to play with the new Nami skin, why does the enemy team have the ex-challenger, and 3 of my team are afk including my adc ):

Yei, now only my adc is afk

edit: wtf we're even.

wtf my kha zix have 2 lw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom