• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocho

Damn you Rito, I only wanted to play with the new Nami skin, why does the enemy team have the ex-challenger, and 3 of my team are afk including my adc ):

Yei, now only my adc is afk

edit: wtf we're even.

I believe in you and I also believe in how bad challengers are in LAN.

I believe in you and I also believe in how bad challengers are in LAN.

My kha zix have 2 last whispers, and has to go in two minutes.

We may not make it ):

He dc just now ):

3v5 now

Defeat
I3KR91b.png

We could have won, we destroyed an inhibitor. But Yasou left 3 minutes before we lost. I did almost the same damage than Katarina and Vayne, lol.

DeadNames

Banned
Bronze = Amumu everywhere
Silver = disappears
Gold = Amumu everywhere

I swear he's been a pick/ban every game I've played in gold.

Amumu is sleeper IMO.

Hard to shut down with how long games are now.
Scales like a god
Spirit stone buffs helped him out.

He's tier 1.

zugzug

It was painful watching HotShot and Doublelift for the 30 minute I did watch.

I listened to both of them make jokes about how many subscribers they had as if that was all they cared about, I listened to Hotshot make the joke he is getting more subscribers after he turned on subscriber only chat. I listened to Doublelift talk about how he got 'Aids' playing that in that match. Then I listened to Doublelift do the same joke as Hotshot about subscriber mode only getting more subscribers.

To me thats the absolute worst type of streaming that should exist.
I lost a lot of respect for those two people as them being held up with Idols of the game, and they should be respected.

Newt

I listened to both of them make jokes about how many subscribers they had as if that was all they cared about, I listened to Hotshot make the joke he is getting more subscribers after he turned on subscriber only chat. I listened to Doublelift talk about how he got 'Aids' playing that in that match. Then I listened to Doublelift do the same joke as Hotshot about subscriber mode only getting more subscribers.

I lost a lot of respect for those two people as them being held up with Idols of the game, and they should be respected.
Hotshotgg and Doublelift are scum, and have always been. That's why I like them.

hotshot and QT were both just streaming the same game. QT got like 30 kills on vayne and had his penta stolen by an irelia that was flaming all game.

I love league of legends.

oh god the irelia might have been fabbyyy

Ocho

Lately yeah, and I think that's because of him stepping down. I think Burger King had more views than the General before that. Either that, maybe Oddone did have more views always between them two.

OddOne has been king since before Bjerg was a known name. Maybe Bjerg got a lot of views in the initial rush but the general always reins supreme.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Hey guys.... I haven't posted here in a while due to having no time to play :(

The good news is that part of that downtime was used to create a league app. I find Riot's lack of stat tracking to be extremely frustrating so I decided to fix it. It is based off Riot's API so hopefully they will approve it.

Anyways, it starts saving stats whenever you query your recent games and breaks them down into champs and game modes. I only have time for the occasional ARAM nowadays so it's neat to see who you do well with in that mode for example.

It's on the play store right now (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eurekabit.lolstats) and I'll probably release it on iOS soon (tm).

Just dismiss this message if you think I'm spammy haha. I know it looks that way but you can check my history on gaf to see.

Pretty neat but why can't we add more than one summoner? Like say if I want to follow (read: stalk) my friends and pros.

zkylon

zkylewd
Pretty neat but why can't we add more than one summoner? Like say if I want to follow (read: stalk) my friends and pros.

he prolly has that set up cos he's not an "official developer" yet and can only get so many http requests a minute

why not?

if you're in lcs rito pays you a salary and only caveat is that you don't have to be flaming scum

fair deal imo

Snowman

doublelift's stream is awesome

Even the players themselves seem pretty okay with it, seems like they know they fucked up anyway

why not?

if you're in lcs rito pays you a salary and only caveat is that you don't have to be flaming scum

fair deal imo
i dunno have the teams do it

or ban their accounts like any other rando

unless the comments were made in an official event that just seems crazy
Even the players themselves seem pretty okay with it, seems like they know they fucked up anyway
Well yeah they knew the rules and it's not hard to not be a dickbag, they're just dumb I guess.
huh, riot threads read like soloq chat

just standard internet everywhere it looks to me

Why not put Hextech Sweeper onto SR if invis champs are giving you so much trouble, Riot?

It has good stats for supports so they'd love it as a situational pickup.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
the team kicked them as soon as they were banned. which goes to show why you cant just let teams moderate their players. Teams will put their success ahead of player behaviour concerns. that's why they werent kicked for their behaviour until they were no longer valuable to the team due to the ban.

this is the same punishment any random gets. if you have an account permabanned, you may not participate in lcs.

zkylon

zkylewd

unless the comments were made in an official event that just seems crazy
i think the idea is that pros are supposed to be an example to the community, not an example of the community :p

i think it's ok, they've done this to every pro that's been like this and in cases like iwdominate they lifted it before time when he "reformed" and he seems like a super chill dude now. i think ocelote had some stuff like that too

like it's not an unknown thing, pros know that if they want to be on lcs they gotta be cool on solo q.

the team kicked them as soon as they were banned. which goes to show why you cant just let teams moderate their players. Teams will put their success ahead of player behaviour concerns. that's why they werent kicked for their behaviour until they were no longer valuable to the team due to the ban.

Yeah I suppose. The teams are there to win, and Riot believes that they need to set the standard for player behavior so this is the outcome.

i think the idea is that pros are supposed to be an example to the community, not an example of the community :p

i think it's ok, they've done this to every pro that's been like this and in cases like iwdominate they lifted it before time and he seems like a super chill dude now. i think ocelote had some stuff like that too

As long as they're consistent and it's clear in the rules (that the 16 year olds aren't going to read anyway but need to follow) there's no problem from me. It's just so different from what I'm used to. It's mind boggling for me.

zkylon

zkylewd
As long as they're consistent and it's clear in the rules (that the 16 year olds aren't going to read anyway but need to follow) there's no problem from me. It's just so different from what I'm used to. It's mind boggling for me.
yeah, pretty much

personally i think it's cool, the less ragers the better. i wish everyone that raged in solo q got fired :D

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
It begins, Newt has chosen a waifu.

One of us. One of us.

man monte and thorin are really ganging up on zion

poor kid's just trying to not trash anyone but they're basically up and laughing at him for trying not to shittalk people.

zkylon

zkylewd
zion's too nice a guy to be hanging around with those douchebags

they need to invite saintvicious and half way through the show reveal that chaox was listening to the conversation all along then let them duke it out while thoorin watches it all shirtless on his bed

zion's too nice a guy to be hanging around with those douchebags

they need to invite saintvicious and half way through the show reveal that chaox was listening to the conversation all along then let them duke it out while thoorin watches it all shirtless on his bed

you're asking for jerry springer on the rift

"monte wouldn't say coast was a terrible team to my face, right monte?"

"coast was a terrible team, mothafucka"

that exchange basically sums up this episode of summoning insight so far

zkylon

zkylewd
i wish riot someday does like a bowie band with like glam versions of varus and lebonk and karma and taric

i think soraka could also work and maybe vi and syndra

Blizzard

Banned
The eternal rollercoaster of League ranked:

* I'm first pick, lobby dodges
* I'm third pick, lobby dodges
* I'm last pick, I get to play top...but the other team bans Rengar.

I realized he was banned at the last second and ended up with Annie. And then I won top lane with Annie against Riven. Up like 50 CS, some kills, took the tower, etc. But then I screwed up and wasted a stun, which was all she was waiting for, and she and a jungler destroyed me. I think my jungler got 1-2 kills off it as well, but it didn't matter, Riven came back after that point and I did badly after that point, not helping my team with the early advantage.

Second game, I do get Rengar top, but we have Fiora support and Brand jungle (oh and Xerath mid). Naturally our team started 7-0 and did great, and the other team surrendered before we even got an inhib tower.

I was against a Teemo, and thought oh no, Teemo blind! Teemo AP damage! Evil mushrooms that will stop me from pushing or anyone in the jungle!

Turns out it was AD Teemo, at least for the first 20 minutes or so. I think I blithely ulted through the lane minions and killed him at least twice. My only death was right before the other team surrendered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom