• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

NA LCS Summer Split - Week 2 - Day 2

t1401649200z1.png

LMQ vs Cloud 9
Curse vs Evil Geniuses
compLexity vs Counter Logic Gaming
Team Dignitas vs Team SoloMid

Please use the LCS thread for further discussion. Let's keep this thread spoiler free.

finally starting to get used to mf. usually go bt,phantom dancer,last whisper, ie in that order, is that the best build path for her? and should i be maxing q first

brian!

finally starting to get used to mf. usually go bt,phantom dancer,last whisper, ie in that order, is that the best build path for her? and should i be maxing q first

that's fine yeah max q
other options include rushing brut or lw after bt (spells not autos)
or getting trinity after bt (spells and autos)

if you don't see them getting armor the crit from ie is a lot more useful than the armor pen from lw

Blizzard

Banned
we had nidalee yesterday, it was hell.
I had BACK TO BACK games with Nidalee all for one. ;_;

Isn't there a way to assign a Hotkey to target Champs only? I don't know how it works though.
I think so, but:

1) This would give me even more active keys to manage with Rengar, since sometimes you DEFINITELY want to use boosted Q on minions, such as to take down a tower with the attack speed buff.

2) I think that only works for targeted abilities. Rengar Q is an on-hit effect that applies to your next autoattack.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
After two games where fucking Nidalee won with only a 10% chance I'm not sure I want to try all for one again.

The other variation in SR was much better IMO.

cHinzo

Playing with 20 Shacos was really boring. It took like 40 minutes to finish that game and nothing really happened, except exploding fake Shaco clones. Wish they had something like URF on ARAM mode.

Newt

That isn't the best order, imo. I would BT>LW>PD or Shiv. If you're really ahead, BT into Trinity is also a viable option.

Jeff-DSA

It's poop

You're a slow clearer, your ganks are bad and unless you snowball ultra hard you're pretty much a dead weight.

I basically never lose a game where I jungle with her. I'm 6-3 with her in ranked matches, only 1 loss in the jungle but we had a rage quit and an AFK teammate.

It's not an easy play, but if you get ahead, you're a monster.

garath

Just had someone on my ranked team pick Soraka mid into Talon. Then someone on the other team dodges. Sometimes, the Gods are kind.

Soraka would poop on Talon. Poke all day, sustain any and all harass he would do and completely ruin his all-in with her heals and armor buff. The silence would also mess him up.

And she pushes so easily that it would be more difficult to roam on her.

Granted I haven't seen her much since the nerfs so maybe its less of a problem now.

Blizzard

Banned
I had an ultra terrible game with Rengar (gave up first blood against Tryndamere, then was snowballed from there since I could not farm to get level 6 and could be easily tower dived).

I then had a pretty good game, going 17/10/something.

I wish I had one moment in the last game recorded since I had never done it before. I was top lane, and either Jax jumped me or I jumped Jax, we fought, and I killed him with maybe 20% health left myself.

Lux ult then either hit me or grazed me, and Master Yi came cruising in. I kept jumping back and forth between the top lane bushes as Master Yi chased me, and each of my jumps did some autoattack, maybe hydra, maybe Q damage. Then he got low...and I managed to kill him. And then I managed to kill LUX who also got involved in the bush dance, without dying myself.

Subtle

I had almost 20k gold with Cait compared to the friendly Ryze's 18k. Not much of a difference, but he ended up doing 69k damage compared to my 47k. Is this normal for Ryze?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I had almost 20k gold with Cait compared to the friendly Ryze's 18k. Not much of a difference, but he ended up doing 69k damage compared to my 47k. Is this normal for Ryze?

Ryze can do absurd amounts of damage in teamfights if everyone clumps.

zkylon

zkylewd
yup, mages usually get big ass numbers til late game cos all their damage is aoe while adc's damage is single-target.

also ryze is stupid

Jeff-DSA

I start a new job tomorrow, but decided to stay up late to play one match and to CARRY HARD. I had more kills than their entire team. Haha. Scumbag Lee Sin stole my quadra/penta on a chase, but it's all good...

BXyTz3u.jpg

Get me out of bronze, Miss Fortune.

Newt

I start a new job tomorrow, but decided to stay up late to play one match and to CARRY HARD. I had more kills than their entire team. Haha. Scumbag Lee Sin stole my quadra/penta on a chase, but it's all good...

BXyTz3u.jpg

Get me out of bronze, Miss Fortune.
Get me out of platinum, Miss Fortune.

Also, nice progress! Though two boot Leona o_o.

Moodmon

Neo Member
NiP formed and into Challenger Series based on having 3/5 members from old NiP team. They just lost two. Not sure how it affects things as it is a suspension, but losing two team members is a big loss when they were looking decent. Alex Ich of course moved from Gambit to NiP. So they have to find two new players in about ten days, and they are up against
G2, Ocelote's team
in the semis.

I'm sure this isn't the first time someone from NiP was hit with something like this, maybe I am getting my players mixed up. It's a massive ban though, for the rest of 2014.

Tizoc

Why does the Korea Build involve building Void Staff for Kayle? Does the Void staff increase the damage from her E buff and Nashor's Tooth?

Why does the Korea Build involve building Void Staff for Kayle? Does the Void staff increase the damage from her E buff and Nashor's Tooth?
You build Void Staff on every single AP Carry.

And yes, it increases all the magic damage she does, including the Nashor's and E procs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom