• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Watching Doublelift and Aphro stream was some of the most hilarious stuff I've seen on Twitch. Odd one is in for some real. competition for viewers.

i wish riot someday does like a bowie band with like glam versions of varus and lebonk and karma and taric

i think soraka could also work and maybe vi and syndra

League idols? Where do I give my RP?

Jeff-DSA

Just won a match as Talon where I late carried like a freak of nature. Their Annie was out of control fed (she went 16-4-15) and was crushing us, but I could blow up their carries in team fights and I kept catching them out one by one before big fights and we ended up winning despite having over 20 less kills than their team. They were SOOOOO salty in the post game chat. We won when I jumped in on a team fight, scored a triple kill while leaving the other two near death when I died and my team cleaned up, pushed and won.

Feels good, man.

Mothman91

8a4LlzH.jpg

MF nation up in this bitch.

Jeff-DSA

Who you got Jeff for the Finals??

Also me Newt and you should be official Miss Fortune Waifu ambassadors.

Depends on Parker, I guess. I think that the Spurs can take it if he's not gimpy. Too much riding on that though, it's a scary pick.

I just won with MF. Back up to 89 LP. She's so perfect.

Edit: That's 5 straight ranked wins now. 4 of them are with Miss Fortune.

Mothman91

Depends on Parker, I guess. I think that the Spurs can take it if he's not gimpy. Too much riding on that though, it's a scary pick.

I just won with MF. Back up to 89 LP. She's so perfect.

Edit: That's 5 straight ranked wins now. 4 of them are with Miss Fortune.
I'm not gonna get any satisfaction if the Heat win again :(

Also I leave Friday to Turkey for a week and I try to get to plat before that. Gonna spam MF while she's super good.

AcridMeat

Banned
Seraph's English is getting really good really fast.

Haha he just got first blood as kha zix top versus Rengar, and you see in the chat pop up, "People like u ruin this game."

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Gets baited by gold players. Will make it to LCS.

Looooooooooooooooooooooool.

Ferga

GmdHSj3.png

I feel so bad for this yasuo. He went 1v3ing and getting triples at one point.

Highlight of that game was when the 400 armour nasus ulted and stood still while yasuo killed himself to the thornmail and ult damage.

Leezard

I finally bought a proper computer. Once I put it together this weekend I won't have to play on a crappy laptop with a crappy laptop keyboard anymore. Let's see how different the game is with good performance and with smooth framerate.

Edwardo

I finally bought a proper computer. Once I put it together this weekend I won't have to play on a crappy laptop with a crappy laptop keyboard anymore. Let's see how different the game is with good performance and with smooth framerate.

Sweet. I've always wanted a desktop. My original plan was to save up and buy one a year ago, but I decided to spend that money on my new laptop instead.

My IRL friend got to Plat on his low-tier nettop. He reckons he was running around at 30FPS most of the time low. You'll probably have more control during teamfights, that's for sure.

Hey guys, do you have any advice for someone who is thinking of getting into mid action?

Right now the only mids I own are Ryze, Soraka and Annie. I've never been any good with Annie, Soraka's nerf makes it much harder to play her there and Ryze dmg seems to tail off late game.

What should I know before playing mid?

What champs do you guys suggest?

Leezard

Sweet. I've always wanted a desktop. My original plan was to save up and buy one a year ago, but I decided to spend that money on my new laptop instead.

Yeah, my latest updates were new laptops, but I recently realised that I barely ever bring it with me so I might as well buy a desktop instead. When I travel, I still have my old laptop after all.

Annie is probably worth sticking with for now if you're new to the game/mid? Reliable stun and good overall kit. Kayle is probably worth your time as she's extremely strong with an OP ult that you can use to bait enemies or save yourself/team mate.

Edwardo

Hey guys, do you have any advice for someone who is thinking of getting into mid action?

Right now the only mids I own are Ryze, Soraka and Annie. I've never been any good with Annie, Soraka's nerf makes it much harder to play her there and Ryze dmg seems to tail off late game.

A personal suggestion of mine would be Yasuo. He's one of the most fun champions in the game imo.

You could give Ziggs a shot. Long range poke and wave clear.

I'd suggest giving Annie another shot. Her ult with her passive ready is awesome for the team.

Talents

Banned

Viktor master race. Under rated champ who can put out sooooooo much burst if played and built right.

You can also join the Nidalee master race in our quest to make the enemy team as miserable as possible.

Conversely, you can join the Akali master race and make the Nidalee's life as miserable as possible. It still tickles me when that Nid I posted about a few weeks back called me 'sad' for playing Akali lol.

Mothman91

Ziggs, Orianna.

DeadNames

Banned

Ryze fares extremely well top. Also, what are you building on him? He's a God late game.

I suggest Ziggs and Syndra for mid laners. Both are really fun and can carry.'

Edit: Yasuo is really fun too. Hard to pick up and do well with, but once you get the hang of him, he's godly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom