• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Hail Sona.

xvttxZP.jpg

Ferga

Holy jesus. Just got camped by a fiddle and it was brutal.

His first gank was at level 2 after he got red buff. He just took red, went top lane through the lane and when I approached the minions, he flash-feared me. I was dead before I could even move or flash.

Then it just continued. Everytime his ult was up, he would either tower dive me through our jungle or ult-flash-fear through the second lane top bush

Practically scared the entire game since I couldn't ward at all without being at risk of being fiddle feared and ulted by cass

True fear. Thank god for some nice zigg ults at top when they were tower diving. I became an assist bot for zigg clean up ults.

Hilarious how ziggs did nothing but farm at mid but ended up going 5/0 by the end of laning just by ulting top continously

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
You DARE talk about waifus in this anti-waifu regiment controlled area? You have 48 hours. We have Ahri hostage. Big brother is watching.

No please don't, don't torture ahri and record the whole process and send me the recording, I don't think I can handle that!

Please don't.

pm'ed you my email, you can send it 1080p since I have unlimited storage.

Ferrio

Banned
Holy jesus. Just got camped by a fiddle and it was brutal.

His first gank was at level 2 after he got red buff. He just took red, went top lane through the lane and when I approached the minions, he flash-feared me. I was dead before I could even move or flash.

Then it just continued. Everytime his ult was up, he would either tower dive me through our jungle or ult-flash-fear through the second lane top bush

Practically scared the entire game since I couldn't ward at all without being at risk of being fiddle feared and ulted by cass

True fear. Thank god for some nice zigg ults at top when they were tower diving. I became an assist bot for zigg clean up ults.

Hilarious how ziggs did nothing but farm at mid but ended up going 5/0 by the end of laning just by ulting top continously

Who were you?

zkylon

zkylewd
No please don't, don't torture ahri and record the whole process and send me the recording, I don't think I can handle that!

Please don't.

pm'ed you my email, you can send it 1080p since I have unlimited storage.

oh my

did it get hot in here

Nekofrog

Banned
well

queue up with panda for some ranked adventures

game countdown stops at 0, everyone still in chat

hang out with a cool dude and talk for like 20 minutes

exit client

stuck at "You have left a game in progress" screen still. riot pls save me

edit: 2 hours later, still stuck at reconnect screen. ty riot

Ocho

Yesterday, Newt and I were duo queuing and we forgot to trade champs. We also got super stomped our last game can't explain. Perma banning Eve.

Jeff-DSA

I had another Penta kill stole from me last night. I had my Quadra and their Orianna was running away at very low health. I was gaining on her easily and was just about in range with Rumble flashed forward and took the kill. That's twice now that I've had my Penta stolen in ranked with a flash/steal.

I've had several Pentas in Normal, but I want my ranked one to clear that goose egg on Lolking.

Einbroch

Banned
k last loiza pic i promise... it's just that it works so well... it's amazing T_T

I don't like these. I mean, I think Loiza is super talented, but literally every single interpretation is the same.

This was a pretty entertaining game we played last night. It's also a pretty educational video on how to harass in lane as Sona and how to properly tower dive.

Ranked Adventures with Newt and Pancakes - Wrong Masteries? Uh oh.

When's the wedding?

Brutalx2

This is so annoying :\ It takes me a while to get the money to buy things. How do i get more money ? i know from killing minions and etc. but it is hard to kill them without the items

Bacon

Welp, last night I played against a garen support, as I posted in this thread. Today I get supported by a xin zhao whose final build is two bloodthirsters and a frozen mallet. Bronze life.

Jeff-DSA

Welp, last night I played against a garen support, as I posted in this thread. Today I get supported by a xin zhao whose final build is two bloodthirsters and a frozen mallet. Bronze life.

That's the worst, I hate it. I've had some insanely bad support picks too. They end up stealing farm, getting blown up by the other duo, and generally just putting you way behind. A support Swain really pissed me off recently.

xNiallC

That's the worst, I hate it. I've had some insanely bad support picks too. They end up stealing farm, getting blown up by the other duo, and generally just putting you way behind. A support Swain really pissed me off recently.

Eh, you can definitely do worse than Swain support. Offers decent CC as well as some good early DoT with the crow. Far from good, but still leagues better than garen support.

Bacon

It's so frustrating, I just wish people would take the time to learn all the roles before jumping into ranked. He claimed he had never supported before. It's not that hard to get moderately good with a couple supports before playing ranked.

Tizoc

A question regarding Face the Mountain item-
Does it give the gold and health to the nearby champ regardless of how I killed the minion, eg using Kayle's E?

Jeff-DSA

Eh, you can definitely do worse than Swain support. Offers decent CC as well as some good early DoT with the crow. Far from good, but still leagues better than garen support.

You can, but he was super aggro and just kept trying to get kills and would die. Never mind that he was constantly stealing farm.

So Amsterdam is confirmed live, by the way.

So EU folks will potentially have lower ping (or higher I guess) depending on whether they get an Amsterdam or Frankfurt server.

edit: yep, my ping is now 50 instead of 56. Cool!

And no routing issues to Amsterdam either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom