• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

i mean with the changes this season to supports, ap is supposed to help the supports do their job, I wouldn't shy away from building useful items that also have ap attached to them. nami has bad ratios, but ap also provides more speedup, and less bounce reduction.

zkylon

zkylewd
i mean with the changes this season to supports, ap is supposed to help the supports do their job, I wouldn't shy away from building useful items that also have ap attached to them. nami has bad ratios, but ap also provides more speedup, and less bounce reduction.
if it doesn't have cdr or a useful active attached ap is useless as a support. i'll always rather buy hp like randuins/banshees

staying alive 5s more lets you cast another spell which is a lot better than just having your heal be like 0.02% better :/

i mean this is ok cos it would be stupid if buying like deathcap on a support were viable but still ratios are so fucking bad it doesn't really matter

I'd never bought it before. I was actually threatening to sell Frost Queen's for the speedup thing (I actually went to buy it and it told me I couldn't because I had a the Frost Queen's already so I just panicked and started looking for something that would affect speed) but decided on buying that one for the first time instead. It set up 2 kills as we emerged from a mid bush gank on the last push. I approve.

I also don't get the Crucible much, but it worked out as it got some people out of some Panth stuns that would have proven fatal.
get mikaels every single game

it's broken

brian!

yeah i wouldnt go dcap or sumthin
but i dont think ap is a wasted stat or anything tho there are definitely almost always a plethora of better things to invest into

zkylon

zkylewd
ap is a problematic stat for supports cos it has to be balanced against mids abusing it

like if you added some ap to new mikaels i wouldn't be surprised if mids would start buying it

Nekofrog

Banned
In regards to the MMR thing...

I ended bronze 2 in S3. In the post S3/preS4 I climbed to Silver 3 (ty sivir bb). Did my initial 10 matches shortly after S4 launched, won 9 games lost 1 (I think... it may have been 8-2) and ended up Gold4.

What was I supposed to take from my MMR in that situation?

garath

Did I just go to Microcenter and come back with a bunch of computer parts? yes. am I building my first PC tomorrow? yes. Am I hella excited? yes.

Awesome!! Congrats :)

I just told the wife that I'm going to be upgrading my computer by march next year. Once maxwell nvidia cards hit its that time again. She made a face. :)

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Which is why nobody should ever play Sona.

I have never won with a Sona for support. Ever. They just die a lot and you spend your entire time under your tower. Say no to drugs in schools and Sona in lane.
mK69oU0.jpg

brian!

I ended bronze 2 in S3. In the post S3/preS4 I climbed to Silver 3 (ty sivir bb). Did my initial 10 matches shortly after S4 launched, won 9 games lost 1 (I think... it may have been 8-2) and ended up Gold4.

i think it means your mmr at the time of placements was around Gold 2 or 1, ur tier ranking doesnt reflect your mmr

zkylon

zkylewd

i still remember you talking about elo hell

boy were you a mad little boy or what

zkylon

zkylewd
aye, it felt really good. Will do.

Also, does it stop ultimate-based disables from people like Warwick, Malzahar, Cass and Amumu? Or just regular cc?

edit: also, when is our 3's group Final Day gonna go get Plat or some shit? We got to gold quals in what? like 7 matches?
"UNIQUE ACTIVE: Removes all stuns, roots, taunts, fears, silences and slows on an allied champion and heals for 150 + 10% of the target's maximum health. (180 second cooldown)"

no knockups, everything else goes

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
dude fuck those kids

wait that sounds bad

no, fuck those kids

This is how I feel right now.

Gold I/II is straight ELO hell. People don't listen to pings, play nonmeta shit champions like Zac and end up feeding then blaming the team.

Aaaagh. Bout to quit ranked for awhile after today's games.

Win
Loss
Win
Loss
Win
Loss

"UNIQUE ACTIVE: Removes all stuns, roots, taunts, fears, silences and slows on an allied champion and heals for 150 + 10% of the target's maximum health. (180 second cooldown)"

no knockups, everything else goes

kk. I thought I'd ask because the QSS doesn't do that. Found out the hard way. :(

Nekofrog

Banned
This is how I feel right now.

Gold I/II is straight ELO hell. People don't listen to pings, play nonmeta shit champions like Zac and end up feeding then blaming the team.

Aaaagh. Bout to quit ranked for awhile after today's games.

Win
Loss
Win
Loss
Win
Loss

duo with me. my master yi jungle will show you the way.

i currently duo with panda but our progress is slooooooooooooooooow because we only get to play together like one day a week

Ferrio

Banned
I'll duo with you ferrario

I'm such a shitty support though! Haven't even done my initial games heh.

wait why do people think this riven gal is hard

this is ez train to wrecktown

She can stomp squishies with ease, but anyone that's the least bit tanky or regen is an uphill battle. Her regen nerf really hit her hard, along with the tele buff. Right now she's a in a okay place if you're an expert with her, if you're not... she's not a good pick.

Took ghost instead of smite by accident on jungle Eve...

hmsF3rk.jpg

Got first blood because of it, and then another related kill, and then I think Kiunch 1v1'd someone in top lane at the same time. Some pretty funny ganks with ghost.

That could have gone so terribly.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Took ghost instead of smite by accident on jungle Eve...

hmsF3rk.jpg

Got first blood because of it, and then another related kill, and then I think Kiunch 1v1'd someone in top lane at the same time. Some pretty funny ganks with ghost.

That could have gone so terribly.

Oh shit I never notice the distortion boot till now.

Jeff-DSA

Orianna was AFK until I was at level 6, but we stalled and held on and eventually won out. Before Ori got back, they dogpiled the bottom lane and picked up 3 kills on me and 4 on Taric, but we rallied. Don't know if I've ever had 20 assists on MF before, that was nice. Still too many deaths, but I warded all over the place and it definitely helped.

So, no demote quite yet. Yay.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Played Sona again in ranked for the first time in months. Absolutely dominated bot lane never dying for the whole 30 minute game.

3/0/30

Might need to change avatars again.

Played Sona again in ranked for the first time in months. Absolutely dominated bot lane never dying for the whole 30 minute game.

3/0/30

A Sona player dying more than 3 times is not a real sona player unless you go bait suicidal and save the entire team in late game.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

3/0/30

Sorry Pancakes, the new waifu enrollment period is over, try again in May 2015.

Kenai

A Sona player dying more than 3 times is not a real sona player unless you go bait suicidal and save the entire team in late game.

Some (a lot?) of Sona players are really, really bad. Quite a few will basically walk right into me in bot lane and kill themselves.

Then occasionally you'll run into a really annoying one who actually kind of knows what they are doing and they'll freeze the lane pretty good while outsustaining all but a few champs. Kind of bothersome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom