• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bs, I just wanted to play ranked in between games. I don't know what is the point in attacking LAN/LAS/BR, I mean there are many other ways of protesting about the world cup, that makes more sense than attacking servers of a random online game even if it's really popular.

zkylon

zkylewd
This is bs, I just wanted to play ranked in between games. I don't know what is the point in attacking LAN/LAS/BR, I mean there are many other ways of protesting about the world cup, that makes more sense than attacking servers of a random online game even if it's really popular.

???

Can you log in?

So far no one can log in in LAN, and I just tried to log in in LAS and I couldn't.

There have been loggin issues since yesterday, and the forums have been on and off too. Last night loss prevented was activated three times, and ranked queue was disabled several times over the night.

forum post (screenshot from last night since I can't access the forum right now)

Tizoc

How the heck do you kite? Tried it recently in a match by moving while attacking a minion and well i couldnt cancel my movement into an attack >_>;

How the heck do you kite? Tried it recently in a match by moving while attacking a minion and well i couldnt cancel my movement into an attack >_>;

I right click to normal move then I use attack move (You press A then click), usually. Sometimes just click backwards then the target, repeat.

I don't know if there is any other way, it takes practice I guess.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea it's stuck

guess this is the kind of things that happen when you have military keeping people in the favelas trapped and the gigantic waste of money in like jennifer lopez and shit like in happened in south africa

i don't mind my little game being down a bit if it helps spread the word

it's hard with low attacks speed but i just use attack move (i map it to shift-click)

took me a shit ton of time to do it half well tho

Attack move. Either A > left click or shift + right click.

Basically you need to right click to move in the direction you want to, then attack move to attack the thing closest to you, then right click to move, attack move and so on.

zkylon

zkylewd
I just click in front of me, click on my target, click in front of me etc repeatedly. It took a lot of getting used to.

i do a combination of this plus attack move

attack move sometimes messes you up like forces you to attack someone with kayle ult or something

but then again i don't pretend to be a good adc so i take whatever crutch i can get

You can just right click to move around just as well, but it's a lot mechanically taxing and there's room for error - which will get you killed.

Brutalx2

OMG this group was fucking disaster! we were doing so fine then the top went to mid and mid went to bot and bot to mid and we lost! i was so upset !

Tizoc

WM7wEEd.jpg

Nice game. My team was doing good in team fights, that I decided to push lanes.
We managed to wreck them by the end game such that our Ziggs was cornered and decided to go out like a boss...by taking down their Jinx :V

Attack move. Either A > left click or shift + right click.

Basically you need to right click to move in the direction you want to, then attack move to attack the thing closest to you, then right click to move, attack move and so on.

Oh I get it now, thanks

Ferga

Yeah that fiddle was a monster level 1-4. His e was doing almost half of twitch's life with 2 bounces. It was incredibly safe for him to do it because twitch couldn't expunge him without getting wrecked by minions and ezreal.

I didn't even try to hook until level 5, when twitch had 2 levels in expunge, because the trades were going so terribly with the silence and fear

But after one ping on a caster minion for twitch to kill for a tricky hook on fiddle, the lane was over.

Safe to say that if that kill didn't happen, we would of struggled to do anything in lane once fiddle got some ap items

Stupid question, how does that trick work? Can you click at the last moment of the windup to change the direction?

You just face any randon direction and press Q. Thresh hook is unlike naut or blitz. He has a wind up animation before the actual hook.

So if you look towards your own base and press q toward their base, thresh will face and begin to wind up in the direction of your base but when the hook appears, it will be going towards their base.

This makes it so opponents can't predict your hook until it actually appears. You can get people to flash into it this way

Feebastic

Mordekaiser is my new waifu. Haven't played him in ages, came back to him after someone gifted me Pentakill Morde. My lord he is fun. Went 1v4, got a kill and lived. Numero uno indeed.

Blizzard

Banned
You just face any randon direction and press Q. Thresh hook is unlike naut or blitz. He has a wind up animation before the actual hook.

So if you look towards your own base and press q toward their base, thresh will face and begin to wind up in the direction of your base but when the hook appears, it will be going towards their base.

This makes it so opponents can't predict your hook until it actually appears. You can get people to flash into it this way
Thanks for the detailed explanation. This is easier than I expected -- I figured you had to manually click at a precise time to shoot the stealth hook.

Blizzard

Banned
NA servers crash, me and my buddy get back in. Whole other team reconnects, still just me and my buddy. Fun times.
At least they turned on loss prevention.

I got super lucky and my team had a comeback victory in ranked before or as it went out, but chat was broken and the postgame stats didn't load. I got a login error after that, finally got back in, and verified that the game was counted as a victory. ...although if loss prevention is on, that may mean I only got 5 LP or so. ;(

zkylon

zkylewd
ferrio and i played one dota

he was ashe i was blue clones dude cos he didn't trust me playing invoker

there was one sub zero xerath guy running towards turrets and ferrio says he got arthas fed which i figure was the horse guy that kept murdering everyone over and over again

one guy asked if we spoke spanish and said this game was too hard and he is used to playing league and midway he left.

the other guy playing a bug creature thing ganked us i think once and it went ok but he seemed out of words for what was happening

i got a kill but i was 10 levels behind arthas guy

ferrio seemed to do ok but wasn't pleased with his last hitting

finally we all left

overall it seemed like fun game i would def play it again i'm sure this is a fine representation of your average dota gameplay experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom