• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

After 6 months of playing I finally hit 30 yesterday ^___^ Now my friends will stop making fun of me for being sub-30 and just concentrate on the other things!
1556329_10152288697597885_373434263951899442_o.jpg

I dunno if it's just my connection but I feel that there's lag on Garena too. I played a Jayce game and there was definitely a delay with my QEs. I somehow had trouble using E to knock Garen away whenever he dives, like it's not activating as soon as shift E him. What could've been a very easy matchup ended with 0/2 for me, though at least I had way more farm.

Also I regret taking TP even if it was blind. Lots of times when I could have gone ham on him.

Mothman91

Don't know how we pulled it off, but we did. Pretty sure Sion was approaching 5k HP, Veigar was doing close to 2k damage with his ultimate alone, and Doge was doing the regular.

Also MFs healing reduction on her W was waaaaaaay too useful for this game, as long as Yi/Riven were in the front line, and I was hitting Sion/Nasus with my W proc, allowed us to actually kill them instead of them healing insanely hard.

Blizzard

Banned
Don't know how we pulled it off, but we did. Pretty sure Sion was approaching 5k HP, Veigar was doing close to 2k damage with his ultimate alone, and Doge was doing the regular.

Also MFs healing reduction on her W was waaaaaaay too useful for this game, as long as Yi/Riven were in the front line, and I was hitting Sion/Nasus with my W proc, allowed us to actually kill them instead of them healing insanely hard.
Atma's Impaler, I can't REMEMBER the last time I saw someone build one of those, even as a joke.

zkylon

zkylewd
so just randomly played a game with new grago on arams and man i don't like new grago at all

i just don't like the barrel roll mechanic, i guess it's necessary for him to remain balanced but i find it to be really dull and unfun

ehh

Newt

so just randomly played a game with new grago on arams and man i don't like new grago at all

i just don't like the barrel roll mechanic, i guess it's necessary for him to remain balanced but i find it to be really dull and unfun

ehh
Gragas support is where it's at.

zkylon

zkylewd
Gragas support is where it's at.
yea that's what i immediately thought when i saw the vision change on his q (that and hey his new q is now almost exactly as strong as lux e now without a seconds charge!) but you know i played him tons mid and i liked how he worked

i don't like his new passive at all either. his old one wasn't fun but it felt a lot more mindless and less tedious than this one

i really like his new w tho, the animation is neat

Tizoc

Lost a game recently where I think part of why I lost was because of my support.
That and I was bot against a Leona >_>

I'll go back to messing with Blitzcrank again.

Mothman91

Atma's Impaler, I can't REMEMBER the last time I saw someone build one of those, even as a joke.
I think it can be useful....lol. Maybe on Sion, that's really it, pretty sure he had over 5k health.

Edit: 100 damage for someone with 5k health, still not worth it. He should've gone hydra.

Type2

So I finally got my new set up together after the move. Gonna have to play on WiFi for now but I'm liking everything. Second monitor was finally picked up and work productivity is insane.
I'm itching to build a new pc to no reason at all.

Newt

Hey, at least it's not Nidalee
Honestly, I wouldn't have dodged if it was a Nidalee. There's too many people in diamond who got here playing champs like Wukong jungle, Ziggs mid, and Leona support exclusively -_-. Then when they're put in any other role, they just fail massively.

I'd just like to say that with enough points in Infuse, a Soraka + MF lane is a fucking nightmare from the depths of Hell. Perma double-up casting is wtf-levels.

Honestly, I wouldn't have dodged if it was a Nidalee. There's too many people in diamond who got here playing champs like Wukong jungle, Ziggs mid, and Leona support exclusively -_-. Then when they're put in any other role, they just fail massively.
Ah, you mean he was one of those one trick ponies.

In that case yeah, might as well give up the promos than lose more MMR lol

MF doesn't even use that much mana. You're doing it wrong.

I don't follow? Or maybe you didn't follow. I'm saying MF being given enough mana to spam it without stopping for the duration of laning phase is quite the nightmare if she keeps getting lucky with double up. I had to deal with that a couple of games ago and it was extremely obnoxious.

What were you saying, exactly?

Newt

I don't follow? Or maybe you didn't follow. I'm saying MF being given enough mana to spam it without stopping for the duration of laning phase is quite the nightmare if she keeps getting lucky with double up. I had to deal with that a couple of games ago and it was extremely obnoxious.

What were you saying, exactly?
I'm saying that MF can spam double up without the need for a spell like infuse. A support that offers cc will always be better with MF than someone like Soraka.

soraka's in a pretty terrible spot as a support right now anyways. any hard engage death support like thresh/leona absolutely murders her and makes her niche which is making sure your opponent cant trade completely pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom