• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying that MF can spam double up without the need for a spell like infuse. A support that offers cc will always be better with MF than someone like Soraka.

There's still a limit to how much she can spam it without help. Maybe 7 or 8 times before she's out. Couple with the occasional use of E (or even just the desire to have enough mana to have it available) and she has to meter herself sooner rather than later. With a Soraka however, there is no such ceiling.

....and nightmare.

Newt

There's still a limit to how much she can spam it without help. Maybe 7 or 8 times before she's out. Couple with the occasional use of E (or even just the desire to have enough mana to have it available) and she has to meter herself sooner rather than later. With a Soraka however, there is no such ceiling.

....and nightmare.
Don't use E. Don't even level it, lol. Usually I don't even level it until 11. If you buy mana pots after your first back, you really shouldn't have a ceiling.

Mothman91

Don't use E. Don't even level it, lol. Usually I don't even level it until 11. If you buy mana pots after your first back, you really shouldn't have a ceiling.

Don't level it until lvl 11? That's crazy, I think it can save you from a river gank. The slow is good enough to warrant it atleast a first lvl up at lvl 4/5. I usually go Q/W/Q as my first 3 level ups.

You're totally confused. I wasn't playing as MF. I was playing AGAINST MF and I was citing reasons why the lane was strong. her whole kit was free for the entire laning phase at max spammage once Soraka put her second point in infuse.

Also not getting at least one point in E fairly early is silly for the built-in emergency peel it offers.

I'd say getting locked in the animation as a escape-less carry is not worth the small slow. If you have time to E without getting hit, strut away.

Newt

You're totally confused. I wasn't playing as MF. I was playing AGAINST MF and I was citing reasons why the lane was strong. her whole kit was free for the entire laning phase at max spammage once Soraka put her second point in infuse.

Also not getting at least one point in E fairly early is silly for the built-in emergency peel it offers.
Didn't realize you were against MF. Anyways, I was just citing reasons why you were wrong to think that lane was stronger than any other MF lane because it isn't.

Don't level it until lvl 11? That's crazy, I think it can save you from a river gank. The slow is good enough to warrant it atleast a first lvl up at lvl 4/5. I usually go Q/W/Q as my first 3 level ups.
It uses 100 mana, and there's a short cast time on it. Against any jungler who know's what they're doing, it's not gonna save you from any ganks. Also, when I said level at 11, I mean after 11. I don't sacrifice lvl two ulti for E, lol.
I'd say getting locked in the animation as a escape-less carry is not worth the small slow. If you have time to E without getting hit, strut away.
This man knows what he's talking about.

Talents

Banned
So Alistar is a hard counter to Yasuo. Just played against him mid and found out that for some reason he is able to cancel Yasuo's ult half way through. While I was holding Alistar mid air with my ult, he cancelled it. Not just once but the two times I ulted him. Is this intentional or a bug?

Newt

Random team builder match matches me with ferrio!

Then we lose badly with my shitty Diana jungle lol
It's alright. At least Ferrio wasn't playing Diana jungle ;).

Also, I have to wait 30 minutes because I dodged a first pick Vayne :(. They need to refine the dodging system.

Blizzard

Banned
So Alistar is a hard counter to Yasuo. Just played against him mid and found out that for some reason he is able to cancel Yasuo's ult half way through. While I was holding Alistar mid air with my ult, he cancelled it. Not just once but the two times I ulted him. Is this intentional or a bug?
Is it possible that Alistar used his ult? Alistar's ult is intended to remove all CC from him.

Chat is still messed up?

God damn
Yup. Even ranked is back up, but friends list and chat is still broken, like 24 hours later. I don't think I've ever seen chat down so long before. Does this mean lobby chat is broken too? I'm not sure if this would make ranked better or worse.
It's alright. At least Ferrio wasn't playing Diana jungle ;).

Also, I have to wait 30 minutes because I dodged a first pick Vayne :(. They need to refine the dodging system.
Dodging ranked seems almost like cheating out of getting matched with bad players. :p They should just get rid of dodging and take care of griefers with the tribunal, since over hundreds of games the good and bad players will average out, and you'll have only 4 unknowns on your team versus 5 on the other team so the odds should be ever (eventually) in your favor.

*edit* Also, have you tried the Twisted Fate mid runes and build yet? I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing what results you get with it in diamond. I tried it in a team builder and it was funny, but team builder of course doesn't really count since people are totally crazy there.

*edit* I see from your record you did try it (and won), but only in normal mode so it doesn't count! You gotta do a streak of like 5 games for statistical purposes. =D

SZGF

Banned

Yasuo ult is a 'suspend' - suspends are essentially stuns that visually knock up (and so proc yasuo ult but are still affected by tenacity, can be QSSed or cleansed). Since it is a stun and not a real knockup, Alistar can ult out of it.

Bacon

Anyone here have smurf accounts? I started doing one recently but man is it boring to rank up an account. Any tips to do it faster/ have a better time?

Anyone here have smurf accounts? I started doing one recently but man is it boring to rank up an account. Any tips to do it faster/ have a better time?

Buy low level steamrollers like Akali and Yi if you want to get through it by being a meanie.

Or have fun with oddball strats and builds (eg AP Vayne). Or mess around with champs you're awful with.

Ferga

xXiMc2h.png

Pulled off a 0 death game in diamond. It was a legit 5v5 too with no afks, dcs or rage quits.

Pretty proud

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Hah, good work. Pretty crazy that not even a lucky Thresh hook got at least one kill.

draven never even got to buy his BF sword. whoever thresh didn't hook could probably have 1v2'd in the time it took for thresh to reach his target.

hell, look at the levels.

Jeff-DSA

Climbing. I'm at 93 LP, hoping to hit promos next time I get on. So much MF, so good. I don't auto take her, I've been playing fill lately, and I almost always end up as ADC. Works for me, it's my best win rate position. That and mid.

EbC8zrh.png

wgYHX2B.png

I feel pretty good. Both losses had AFK teammates, so whatever. Can't win 'em all, but lately I almost have.

zkylon

zkylewd

....and nightmare.
i run i think 3 or 4 mana regen blues on adcs and buy mana pots. no need for a shit support like soraka

u probably don't need to do that but that's how i play adc :p

i dunno, i used to think like that before the rework but now i like having that one point on e.

i very rarely use it but sometimes to slow junglers or something

AdventChild

Neo Member
I suck hard as adc. I never call adc in ranked. I usually skip the game if i have to adc... but, sometimes promos happens and you cant skip... so played Miss Fortune last night and won so easy... man, you just need to upgrade Q and W, forgot about E... AA+Q+AA= tones of dmg.

I still need to learn how to MF.

I mean I know she's fucking strong, but every time I try her I get fucked. I should probably try watching one of Newt's games now that my spec mode doesn't crash anymore. It's weird, I could make pre-rework Sivir work but with her I just fumble every time.

Plus I bought the Mafia skin, my power should've doubled from that alone.

Back when Heimer was released they talked about how he alongside Ziggs set how male yordles should look and next up were the female yordles. Trist is basically the only option since Lulu doesn't need a VU and Poppy isn't getting one before her rework.

I'm really curious as to how Trist will end up looking like if it's indeed her. Here's hoping for purple.

Einbroch

Banned
I think they should all have different colored skin, just like how male Yordles all have different colored fur. Lulu purple, Tristana blue, Poppy turqoise/whatever, etc.

Thatoneguy

Neo Member
This weekend I finally got back to ranked play and swiftly ascended to Silver 1, higher than I've ever been. It was awesome. All of my teammates were calm and relaxed and (mostly) made smart decisions. There was even good natured joking going on.

Once I hit Silver 1, everyone reverted to toxic and stupid. So very disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom