• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subtle

wallpaper_760px_612.jpg

Original for reference

zkylon

zkylewd
so is it vu?

like doesn't look too different, gun looks almost totally new and hat looks less silly and skirt looks longer and some other small changes

could work, i never took offense with caitlyn having a skirt, just how stupid her skirt look

Subtle

so is it vu?

like doesn't look too different, gun looks almost totally new and hat looks less silly and skirt looks longer and some other small changes

could work, i never took offense with caitlyn having a skirt, just how stupid her skirt look

Yeah honestly I don't feel she needs a drastic vu that badly after this splash update. This new cait works just fine IMO. Just need to bring her model up to par

Jeff-DSA

Hands down the worst team and support I've ever had. I should get hand written apologies from every one of them. That was shameful.

coGiXUl.png

Feebastic

I doubt the Cait splash means she's getting VU. Malph's and Nocturne's both changed for the better but they didn't get anything new in-game.

blood moon

bloodmoon, i bought nurse and now i feel like a perv and all my friends frown upon me

plus it looks better

lotsa leg on dat splashart

Well Bloodmoon it is then I guess :) To be honest that wouldn't be a problem with my LoL playing friends as the male side of them is all over Sheriff Caitlyn and Kitkat Katarina and the female side is all over Lee Sin's abs and Rugged Garens manliness while one of them has a crush on Poolparty Leona :p Though I can see how it might be a bit iffy :( But yeah now that I think of it, I do think the nurse skin looks nice but feels out of place on the rift... then again I shouldn't say anything as I play Popstar Ahri...

But yeah for Ahri, Popstar and Firefox forever! :D

And is that Ahri on your avatar? :eek:

Loona

|OT7| Here I am, stuck in the middle with you

Pay no mind, I've just barely scratched the surface of this game... although I guess moreexperienced folk could complete the beginning with an "Xs to the top, Ys to the bottom" bit

Ferga

hhahahahahahahha oh my god

Just won a 4v5 game purely by boots of mobility on morgana

Had the enemy twitch, xerath and a trynd running back to base after a massive push at mid.

Mobils morgana ran up and caught up to them for an easy ult. Stunned all 3 and then binded twitch for my Yi to reset and then we gimped a win just like that.

So much rage

After lobby chat: well played Yi

Me: :c

Leezard

Hey, Phillip, has the thing you hinted a couple of months ago been revealed yet? I think you said it would probably be in the end of June.

you're not soda. you only love fiora, quinn and other waifus

please.

skarner was one of my original jungle champions. I love Skarner.

Not as much as my waifus, but there aren't enough good waifu junglers

Hey, Phillip, has the thing you hinted a couple of months ago been revealed yet? I think you said it would probably be in the end of June.

getting closer hopefully, I should chase it up actually...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom