• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exhibit 1 of why Renekton is a shit champion.
capture0fk93.png

Useless cunt.

Awful, awful game. Lee was complete dogshit and constantly ballooning. Ziggs can't Ziggs and is getting pushed by Lux.

zkylon

zkylewd
League of Legends |OT7| Bjergsen appreciation thread

Lost it at Teemo hat flip.

Also how about something Wembley related for next OT. Maybe "Should have played Anivia" or my personal favourite "FIGHT YOU ******* PUSSIES!"

i don't get any of these references :I

Well Bloodmoon it is then I guess :) To be honest that wouldn't be a problem with my LoL playing friends as the male side of them is all over Sheriff Caitlyn and Kitkat Katarina and the female side is all over Lee Sin's abs and Rugged Garens manliness while one of them has a crush on Poolparty Leona :p Though I can see how it might be a bit iffy :( But yeah now that I think of it, I do think the nurse skin looks nice but feels out of place on the rift... then again I shouldn't say anything as I play Popstar Ahri...

But yeah for Ahri, Popstar and Firefox forever! :D

And is that Ahri on your avatar? :eek:
maybe

and there b no shame in kpop ahri

kpop ahri is the best skin in the game

You said she was boring.
watch it

this is my new main you're talking about

Riot hates all junglers equally

Except Lee
they actually hate lee too but community cries over finally nerfing that broken ass champion was too much

Exhibit 1 of why Renekton is a shit champion.
capture0fk93.png

Useless cunt.

Awful, awful game. Lee was complete dogshit and constantly ballooning. Ziggs can't Ziggs and is getting pushed by Lux.
does. not. compute.

how can people be that bad

also i don't get all theses luxes buying both morellos and athenes but i've been seeing lots of em

maybe i should write a guide

AcridMeat

Banned
I love morgana in aram. Had an amazing game last night where Skarner only got his ult off once, when he was level 6, on me. I black shielded every single one of them the rest of the game. I couldn't stop laughing.

And kayle and I won a 2v3 when neither of us had ults or health. I wish I had a replay of it.

Tizoc

top/mid:ghostblade/Bork/Shiv/whisper/ga

adc: ie/ghostblade/shiv/whisper/ga

Thanks. First item should be Doran? Should I got double doran first, then build towards ghost blade?

Played a game against a Jungler Diana, bitch kept killing me anytime she get dealing FUCKTON of damage even at low levels. She tanked up on Armor too build Frozen Heart.
We won in the end, but I still need to practice using Quinn...

drawkcaB

I thought new golem was considered a buff?

Quill Coat is better than Spirit Stone because of the armor and ward. Impact on clear speed depends on the jungler and sustain is generally better (e.g. Sejuani) or same (e.g. Nautilus, Amumu, but that was never a problem for them). New SotAG is worse with the exception of improved dragon control. The loss of tenacity and 150hp isn't worth the health bonus, +20 armor and the ward. Junglers already have issues in the mid-game and this is going to make it worse. I have half a mind to simply build Quill Coat, leave it as-is, and then buy other items once the changes hit Live.

The 25% bonus health is ok for late game but it's also a catch-22. Zero health tank items like Frozen Heart, IBG, Abyssal, and Thornmail are now worse on tank junglers. 25% may sound like a lot when you're theorycrafting builds, but I'm not convinced it is in practice.

So you have this group that is struggling in the early and mid-game and fine in the late game, and Riot gives them items that make their early game marginally better*, make their mid-game quite worse, and make their late game [maybe] marginally better, albeit delayed. Yay.

*Make no mistake, if Elise, Vi, Lee Sin, Udyr, or any jungler with even acceptable dueling ability finds you in the jungle in a bad spot you will still get the shit kicked out of you.

Stonewall008's latest video covers the change quite well, but I came up with similar conclusions a few days ago.

Well, technically it only loses 100HP due to its passive. Once you get more than 400HP from other items/masteries/runes (Visage/Banshee/Randuin/Locket/Sunfire/Mogs), you already gain more HP. Loss of tenacity blows, although vision matters more than tenacity early to mid game.

Jeff-DSA

I've had a really successful run playing ADC in the last month, winning in that lane in the 65% range, but I'm starting to realize that mid is really my best role. I counter pick there very well and I haven't lost a game in the mid in the last 5 times I've drawn it. My favorites are still Katarina, Ziggs, and Talon, but I'm slowly expanding on my selection pool.

I do think that mid is probably the most fun. Champs that clear quickly, lots of burst damage, and a lot of high skill ceiling champs.

zkylon

zkylewd

all ahris are good

Mid-tower still standing at 25 minutes. That's when I knew it was lost.
there's just no way this can happen

Is there any need to buy Athene's now? Morello just seems like an out-and-out better item.
i dunno

i usually don't buy cdr on lux until late, but when i need to i still go athenes cos i want the mana regen.

i don't consider cdr too important on lux since her cooldowns are shit anyways. i'd rather have lots of damage and catch people around the map

I saw it first, shoo, shoo
if they don't update the model you can keep her

Jeff-DSA

Mid-tower still standing at 25 minutes. That's when I knew it was lost.

Was your outer bot tower down first? If you got your tower first, it's usually a big help to mid to let your support or both of you roam up there to push into the tower once or twice and try to bring it down before returning to bot to farm.

Of course, there's no helping a mid that just can't control their lane sometimes. And a Lux should never get more CS than a Ziggs, so I imagine that your help would have been poorly leveraged.

zkylon

zkylewd
i gotta start playing tf again

i feel like this is his patch

I have dynasty, foxfire, and midnight. I def like foxfire the most.
well that's easy cos you don't have kpop ahri

Need this as a wallpaper

Loving the firefox effects but still Pop Star ahri is the best
yea flaming tails are cool but kpop ahri dances when she backs

that's two dances in one skin

there's just no competition

drawkcaB

Well, technically it only loses 100HP due to its passive.

vs. Physical. Losing 150hp at the point in a match when APC's starting hitting their stride hurts.

Once you get more than 400HP from other items/masteries/runes (Visage/Banshee/Randuin/Locket/Sunfire/Mogs), you already gain more HP. Loss of tenacity blows, although vision matters more than tenacity early to mid game.

Consider that the gold effiency of new SotAG and current SotAG are nearly identical. Let's also assume that the monster damage and hp/mana regen passives are nearly the same (they pretty much are with some trade-offs). So at 2000g, the other effects of either SotAGs need to make up ~750g. Tenacity from the outset is roughly worth almost that amount. Free wards and the 25% bonus health will eventually outscale tenacity at some point, no doubt about that. But at the immediate time of purchase - early mid-game when tank junglers already have it rough - new SotAG is worse.

Also, you aren't just losing tenacity, you're losing mobility because picking up mobos on tank junglers is harder to justify which is going to hurt gank frequency, success, and lane pressure. In the big picture vision > tenacity isn't so clear cut.

Consider also these three points: the free ward doesn't come with new SotAG, it comes with Quill Coat; You need to invest at least ~1000g (i.e. a giant's belt) to be as tanky as you used to be; and what if you don't want to build health items after SotAG?

maybe

and there b no shame in kpop ahri

kpop ahri is the best skin in the game

I was just curious :p And yeah I would like to agree, its my favorite skin aswell next to Firefox! :D If only Ahri wouldn't be so dependent on DFG I would have more fun playing her :( Before the whole DFG craze I regularly pulled off Triple-kills and now I feel like I shouldn't even bother if I don't hit E and DFG unless it's a team-fight which makes playing her a bit stiff and less fun to me :/

And did they increase the CD between her Sprit Rushes? o.o I feel like it has a really high CD now till I can jump again compared to the time I started playing with her.

EDIT: And that Ahri wallpaper :eek: *saved* Whenever I see art like this I wish they would make a MOBA with a full anime aesthetic but I guess that wouldn't be good for a universal userbase. And no, that Chinese LoL knock-off doesn't count :p

Was your outer bot tower down first?

Ofc it was, but Thresh, Corki and Udyr just wouldn't let up. That and Ziggs seemed consigned to play as passively as humanely possible.

I mean, he made some terrible decisions in game anyway (like ulting Garen rather than the four champs grouped together) but we just didn't have the team or players to stop anything but an inevitable loss. It's just frustrating when your team has two early-game champions and neither of them exploit their strengths pissing any possible advantage up the wall.

Tizoc

So far as quinn i went up against
Pantheon
Corki
Pantheon
at top.
Why can't i go against someone i can harass with her E?

zkylon

zkylewd
Until another waifu gets a new splash art then you ditch your current one like a tissue you sneezed in.
well yea, she's boring as all fuck

I was just curious :p And yeah I would like to agree, its my favorite skin aswell next to Firefox! :D If only Ahri wouldn't be so dependent on DFG I would have more fun playing her :( Before the whole DFG craze I regularly pulled off Triple-kills and now I feel like I shouldn't even bother if I don't hit E and DFG unless it's a team-fight which makes playing her a bit stiff and less fun to me :/

And did they increase the CD between her Sprit Rushes? o.o I feel like it has a really high CD now till I can jump again compared to the time I started playing with her.

EDIT: And that Ahri wallpaper :eek: *saved* Whenever I see art like this I wish they would make a MOBA with a full anime aesthetic but I guess that wouldn't be good for a universal userbase. And no, that Chinese LoL knock-off doesn't count :p
well like if you just hit charm your single-target damage is increased from before. i guess it makes her a bit more easy to read but then again you usually didn't go for the kill without getting charm off before anyways.

they didn't change her ult cd thingie

also yea, that's ahri. or is she?

Ya I just don't play mid that often, and when I do its usually Yasuo. Ahri is awesome though. She was always one of my favorite champs to play in season 3.
oh man what imma gonna do with you

well like if you just hit charm your single-target damage is increased from before. i guess it makes her a bit more easy to read but then again you usually didn't go for the kill without getting charm off before anyways.

they didn't change her ult cd thingie

also yea, that's ahri. or is she?

I think so although the hair color throws me off though I think I saw Ahri art like this before o.o

And I know about her E and yeah I would never engage without it unless I have to. Though for some reason I can't properly explain, ever since the Season 4 adjustments her burst doesn't feel as satisfying as in Season 3 :/ And hmm okay it might just be me then, before it felt like Jump --> Jump --> Jump and now Jump ----------> Jump ----------> Jump but it might be the difference for getting stuck in CC too often...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom