• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
we were playing earlier and schmatt almost died to blue because i was slow to get to it

this was the same game where we got wu-kong/rumble ulti wombo'd and we instantly FF'd

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So we're nearing the 20000 lock mark and i think we should start thinking of new thread names. Is there a way to we can find old thread names? Because i vote "All your waifus are belong to us" if it has not been used/taken.

Subtle

Jungler: Take blue mid.

Me. But i have enough mana i dont need it. Besides lulu support needs mana.

Jungler: TAKE BLUE!!! (Proceeds to take blue for himself and then dies to the enemy

I wish my junglers were like this.

Edit: yeah I can't buy skins like battle bunny, nurse, or officer. Makes me feel dirty. I can enjoy my waifus without those skins.

zkylon

zkylewd
always take blue dude

like what's this lame ass thing of "ay ay i don't need blue buff"

are you a man or aren't you

go get dat juicy blue buff and rain spammy death on your enemies

giving blue buff to support lulu

jesus

zkylon

zkylewd
But what about Firefox Ahri? She's still good right?
yes

very bad ones are officer cait, kitty cat katarina, nurse akali and bunny riven

i unfortunately fell victim to awesome splasharts for kitty kat and nurse akali and ended up with lame skins that make me feel like a pervert

i think everything else should be alright tho maybe there's a couple i'm missing

dat ass irelia is legit cos it's actually a good-looking skin with like special particle effects and everything

zkylon

zkylewd
there's one right answer dude

YLqt6AK.jpg

League of Legends|OT7| I DONT HAVE ANGER ISSUES DUDE
is this some nalolgaf thing

i wish there was like a japanese emote for the face we could use

thoughts on those:

leona is pretty fun, not too hard and generally decent. she's not the strongest or weakest right now, tho her playstyle is countered a bit by the current sustain/poke support meta. specially morgana who's basically support freelo right now.

diana is kinda weird right now, i dunno who even plays her but if she snowballs she's still unstoppable. her lunar revel skin is amazing too

cait is like the most boring champion so nope

Mmm
what about akali and irelia ?

zkylon

zkylewd
Mmm
what about akali and irelia ?
i used to like akali but i feel like you can't get away with playing her anymore, at least not on my elo. i tried playing her a bit not so long ago after she got the w change but had pretty mediocre results and just didn't find her worth her torture of a laning phase. i've gotten pentakills on her so she can be fun, but i don't like her too much right now

irelia's ok, i think she's pretty strong right now tho i imagine bjork and randuins nerfs hurt her a bit this patch. csing with q is super fun but i don't like her kit so much. i should try playing her more often tho, she's pretty strong

so yes?

i can't tell you people apart damnit

League of Legends |OT7| :^)

this is my vote

edit: also damn xin zhao is freelo. had a great normal today with himand just played a great ranked game.

on another note, I'm starting to think about maybe building SotEL on Trundle instead of golem, so basically building him like xin. sotel->bork/ghostblade->tank.

I feel like with these Cait and Urgot splashes theyre changing the art style yet again

they look almost like anime characters. too smooth? flat? idk how to describe it.

Subtle

It's one my favorite splash arts next to Phoenix Quinn. I love how they made her gun more advanced to fit in with the rest of the Piltover crew.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Sigh 1-2 in promos. Have to win the 2 next games.

All I ask is for teammates that don't monstrously feed their lane opponent and lose their tier 2 turret before 20 minutes...

Mothman91

It's one my favorite splash arts next to Phoenix Quinn. I love how they made her gun more advanced to fit in with the rest of the Piltover crew.

It's her face that's bugging me out.

I usually play with the Safari skin, and comparing that to this. it's like...........

who brought you to the dark side gurl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom