• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
capture5hj0w.png

zkylon

zkylewd
I think so although the hair color throws me off though I think I saw Ahri art like this before o.o

And I know about her E and yeah I would never engage without it unless I have to. Though for some reason I can't properly explain, ever since the Season 4 adjustments her burst doesn't feel as satisfying as in Season 3 :/ And hmm okay it might just be me then, before it felt like Jump --> Jump --> Jump and now Jump ----------> Jump ----------> Jump but it might be the difference for getting stuck in CC too often...
well maybe she dyed it for a certain steam sale craze :3

Can I still be saved?
that, my child, is up to you and you alone

9ejZnd4.jpg

despite rengar giving double buffs to Kayle at level 2 and thus ensuring I would lose lane and having rengar and vayne in general, I just TP roamed everywhere to kill everyone.

AcridMeat

Banned
I still don't like Hurricane on Kayle. Not a fan of having less burst damage and less AP for my heal.
After playing a handful of games with attack speed kayle, I prefer going stinger/rabadons (or void, depends), then hurricane.

Sometimes just the needless then hurricane just so there's some AP there.

My kayle is usually focused first so I cant do shit in teamfights forcing me to waste the R pretty early
burn ult when you're being focused and then clean up because you're kayle and your damage is stupid. your ult isn't actually to save people, it's to mitigate burst damage so that they (i.e. you) can still fight in the continuing fight.

burn ult when you're being focused and then clean up because you're kayle and your damage is stupid. your ult isn't actually to save people, it's to mitigate burst damage so that they (i.e. you) can still fight in the continuing fight.
Yep. Ult whoever got focused immediatly so all those ults go to waste.

saying i carried on post match is lame dude

cmon
i was so mad during that entire game, you didn't even know. like, the double buff kayle was just the beginning of my team's attempts to give me another aneurysm. beyond vayne trying to 1v1 caitlyn without wards, rengar's constant failed ganks into bot and mid and of course, the terrible objective calling from braum, i probably lost around 5 years of my life from screaming at them.

Ocho

i was so mad during that entire game, you didn't even know. like, the double buff kayle was just the beginning of my team's attempts to give me another aneurysm. beyond vayne trying to 1v1 caitlyn without wards, rengar's constant failed ganks into bot and mid and of course, the terrible objective calling from braum, i probably lost around 5 years of my life from screaming at them.

No excuses, man.

zkylon

zkylewd

still, that's some call of duty shit lol

you're better than that

zkylon

zkylewd
nah i don't mind shit talking i just think it's dumb to like play riven and say best riven na post match

kinda like when people say "dat <someone>"

i try to keep myself classy

Mothman91

I like to do that to my friends, try to ridicule them. Like one of them is playing a lot more TF and when he's sucking a bit, I'll do the "best TF NA" or "regi junior up in this bitch".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom