• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Ui4E0u4.png

Oz0WlR9.gif

no im not. im a former halo player.

Please, I came to neogaf mostly due to halogaf, I don't post there because it got very salty when Halo 4 launched and the subsequent months. I played tons and tons of Halo, and I didn't raged, even when I was denied my 50 in lone wolves because of host bs.

You can play League without raging. Just keep calm, and laugh if necesary.

The only game where I have raged was Hearthstone... the bs I have seen. But I don't do it anymore.
I just concede

Nekofrog

Banned
don't play braum in ranked just because it's open if you sometimes find yourself derping because you haven't had a lot of practice on him like i did.

like, i have the basic mechanics of braum down because they're pretty simple but when crap goes down in botlane i would find myself going "oh god wait what do i do now" and hit the wrong button at the wrong time. i would never do that as thresh having had so many games as him, but the constant banning out of braum hasn't allowed me to gain the muscle memory to respond to common botlane laning incidents as him.

like, i know what i SHOULD be doing, but it's hard to actually do it in the split moment you have to respond because i just haven't been in that situation with braum enough.

Mothman91

Yeah, Nekos on spot with what I'm thinking if I had Braum open. I bought him day one and only played him once, twice at most. I should really practice him but I barely support. I'm doing Zyra first if I'm supporting before I do Braum.

Blizzard

Banned
I have possibly found elo heaven. It exists since I've fallen down to the bronze 1 level. No one knows too much, and everyone is just playing and maybe winning.

One game I didn't do well early but no one raged, and then we started doing better, and then we started really dominating teamfight wins. I think that was the game where one of our players said, and I hope this isn't an offensive term, "we some goons now". We rolled up the map and won fights and eventually won the game.

The last game I played, I did really badly top lane. An Udyr came up to gank, and I tried to help him even though I did not have much HP. I died, he died, and the top laner got both buffs. We explained our sides of the story, and he's like "ok it is my fault you died I'm sorry" and I'm like "it was my fault because I tried to help, I apologize" and he was like "I apologize too" and I'm like "it's ok, let's twerk to victory" and he's like "ok me too".

We did great after that, even with an attack speed / AD Taric on our team and a Vayne. It helped that the other team had someone ragequit or disconnect for 15-20 minutes too.

These are the days.

zkylon

zkylewd
Gurren Laggan.

well that's not that recent

i hear kill la kill's beast tho

on my list there's:
black lagoon: watched first episode and hated it but might get better
kill la kill: everyone loves gurren lagann so at one point or another will watch it
psycho pass: heard good stuff, looks stylish
monster: this one i think is old but looks interesting and scary
sakamichi no apollon: heard nothing about it but it's watanabe so i wanted to give it a shot

Blizzard

Banned
I have possibly found elo heaven. It exists since I've fallen down to the bronze 1 level. No one knows too much, and everyone is just playing and maybe winning.

One game I didn't do well early but no one raged, and then we started doing better, and then we started really dominating teamfight wins. I think that was the game where one of our players said, and I hope this isn't an offensive term, "we some goons now". We rolled up the map and won fights and eventually won the game.

The last game I played, I did really badly top lane. An Udyr came up to gank, and I tried to help him even though I did not have much HP. I died, he died, and the top laner got both buffs. We explained our sides of the story, and he's like "ok it is my fault you died I'm sorry" and I'm like "it was my fault because I tried to help, I apologize" and he was like "I apologize too" and I'm like "it's ok, let's twerk to victory" and he's like "ok me too".

We did great after that, even with an attack speed / AD Taric on our team and a Vayne. It helped that the other team had someone ragequit or disconnect for 15-20 minutes too.

These are the days.

Third elo heaven game:

I wanted to play Katarina because PenisDemon banned Rengar. But I was against Veigar! He zoned me out and out-CS'd me. I walked into virtually every wall he made.

So I built nothing but doran's shield and magic resist items and some level 1 shoes. I never died, and they surrendered at 20 after our team had a 2/3 troll surrender vote. We never even took out any towers.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Lost the first promotion series but I am not giving up.

77mdesp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom