• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
ever since last saturday i've been on a week long losing streak that has crashed my mmr into the silver 1/gold v area.

now i have to fix all that. 3 days of climb, to return what was mine.
GXDyH1W.jpg

Mothman91

Yeah, Terbinator is right. I climbed really fast when I got back on Sunday. Played a shit ton the next 3 days and go up to Plat, even after losing promos twice.

I don't believe you, you don't have a sightstone.

Normally I would have, but a.) they weren't ganking us what-so-ever and b.) we were ganking them so much I forgot to. Which I know, yes, I shouldn't forget that because it's important as hell for supports to rush Sightstone. :p

All right, so a little bit late getting to this but Dob and I will be able to do the OT. Was gonna hand it off as I didn't have the time to do images, but Dob's exams are done so we're gonna do it.

Does mean it'll be a little late again (we only just decided to do it again), so if you guys could not spam a billion images to artificially increase the post count it would be greatly appreciated, cos we're gonna be under pressure again.

We'll try not to be too late though.

Tizoc

Had good games today.
Went top as Quinn vs. a Nasus, I should've gone a little more offensive against him, but thankfully our Jungle Hecarim helped me take him out a couple of times, which was good because he managed to stack A LOT.
I did manage to solo that Nasus one or two times though.

Quinn's Ulti is pretty much Youmuu's. I built BoRK>Youmuu's>Randuin.

I ended up with like 3000 Gold during the mid game and decided to get randuin since I was doing good damage anyway.

I honored the Nasus after our win, but damn it was a good fun match.

Won another one as Blitzcrank, I messed up at times but thankfully we managed to wreck their shit and our Jungle Zed helped us take the win.

Leezard

All right, so a little bit late getting to this but Dob and I will be able to do the OT. Was gonna hand it off as I didn't have the time to do images, but Dob's exams are done so we're gonna do it.

Does mean it'll be a little late again (we only just decided to do it again), so if you guys could not spam a billion images to artificially increase the post count it would be greatly appreciated, cos we're gonna be under pressure again.

I believe in you. In the worst case, just lower the ambition a little bit, you don't really need to top this one.

Mothman91

Lol, spamming those images was horrible last thread.

Brutalx2

I looked up for Shen guide in solomid and i would like to hear you opinion about it :
Start items: Doran's Shield
2: Sunfire cape
3: Ionian boots
4: Warmog's Armor
5: Spirit visage
6: Randuin's Omen/Wit's end

This is the basic items selection. I am changing the order according to the fight, if i don't need defense i put spirit visage before Warmog's etc. but this is the items selection.
What do you guys think ?

Newt

I looked up for Shen guide in solomid and i would like to hear you opinion about it :

This is the basic items selection. I am changing the order according to the fight, if i don't need defense i put spirit visage before Warmog's etc. but this is the items selection.
What do you guys think ?
Seems kinda outdated.

Of course you should itemize depending on their primary damage.

1.Sunfire Cape
2.Randuins/Banshee's veil
3.Merc/Tabi boots
4.Randuins/Banshee's veil
5.Wits End/Thornmail
6.Warmogs/GA

Started an account on LAN, half the lag and I can't understand when people are toxic/raging.

Been a great time so far.

Add me if you want to play some normals. It has been weeks since my last toxic player in Normals. In fact no one complained when I played AD Anivia just for shit and giggles. I got honor in that game, lol. My sn is the same as here.

I need to win 4 more to get in promos for Gold. I know my Ahri will carry me, 24W-10L (70%) so far with her, would be more but I did get 2 afks during my placements.

So happy with my graph in lolking. I went 3-7 in placements Silver II, and three days later I was in Silver IV almost V. And no one wanted to duo with me because "my luck sucked" (It really really sucked back then, got as many afks in a week of ranked as a year of normals.). And the graph was depressing. Now it gives me hope to get to Gold soon.

wats next, gaf enters challenger series?

That would be awesome. Make it happen. Believe.

What do you guys think ?
I wouldn't get CD boots and I wouldn't rush Warmog's after Sunfire, but Spirit Visage is fine (so is Banshee's Veil). You can also sometimes build Trinity Force for a damage item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom