• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
i hoped you replied with

I'M ONE OF YOOOOOOOOOOOU NOOOOOOW

HOW DOES IT FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

I shit all over one of his "grand" plays that I'll link later.

All the satisfaction I need.

Mothman91

OwSHxKI.png

welcome to the big dick club.

Blizzard

Banned
I got back to silver 3 in only one promotion series instead of 5 this time. I had a good blitzcrank support and I never expected that.

Jeff-DSA

Ugh.

Would be in promos right now but Cait threw. She got mad because Thresh took a kill and then refused to fight with the team. We lost all the team fights from there on. Ridiculous. We had like 10 kill lead, had both nexus towers down, and they still hadn't taken a single inner turret, but we couldn't fight them because we never had our ADC and then they'd just send two down to kill her between fights.

So dumb.

zkylon

zkylewd
I never understood this. Sometimes others just happen to get the killing blow. In maybe the TOP TOP TIERS (like SK / CLG / etc) people know better, but for the rest of us...what. For example, Sona's auto can do a LOT if she just used Q.

What a silly person. Really, really immature and petty.
there's nothing to understand

some people are just silly about everything

i sometimes get mad about it if i'm behind and really could use the kill but throwing a fit like you're 8 year old is just asking for a ban

Newt

Ugh.

Would be in promos right now but Cait threw. She got mad because Thresh took a kill and then refused to fight with the team. We lost all the team fights from there on. Ridiculous. We had like 10 kill lead, had both nexus towers down, and they still hadn't taken a single inner turret, but we couldn't fight them because we never had our ADC and then they'd just send two down to kill her between fights.

So dumb.
I think I should do this from now on.

Jeff-DSA

Just got a Quadra. Pansy Veigar ran away and flashed before I could get the Penta. Ah well, I'll take the win.

Edit: 3 close ones, but at least this time it wasn't a scumbag teammate stealing the last kill.

rygYQlB.png

zkylon

zkylewd
i should maybe try playing some kayle top

i'm not a big fan of kayle but gives me something to play up there that is a bit more safe than pantheon and lizzy

I played with Fiddlesticks for the first time yesterday, in the jungle.

It was pretty easy to gank with him, I liked his ultimate. In the end we lost the game, I have little experience playing jungle (like 3 times in the last 2 months) and none with Fiddlesticks. For some reason Riot decided to put a Challenger Amumu in the other team. It was a normal of course, but still. :|

I did kill him when he tried to invade me in early game. Next time I'll try him in mid.

I'm thinking of a new champion to buy. Maybe Akali or Wukong. I bought Jax most recently just because I wanted an SKT1 skin, but I cannot use him effectively at all, so I've still been going Riven top. I was thinking of a new mid champion as well since I suck with Yasuo and Veigar doesn't always work.

I'm thinking of a new champion to buy. Maybe Akali or Wukong. I bought Jax most recently just because I wanted an SKT1 skin, but I cannot use him effectively at all, so I've still been going Riven top. I was thinking of a new mid champion as well since I suck with Yasuo and Veigar doesn't always work.
Wukong is very strong top. Renekton is good too. Garen can also be beast against certain matchups.

Wukong is very strong top. Renekton is good too. Garen can also be beast against certain matchups.
Thanks! I own Garen, but I don't find him very fun to play. Riven is my favorite champion, but I always dread the possibility of seeing a Garen or Darius or Renekton in blind pick.

I think I'm just ready for a change of pace. I don't mind buying a champion in other roles as well.

AcridMeat

Banned
how do you actually get to it the proper way? it just showed up when i clicked view leagues.
You cut it off in the screenshot. On the right side it should show your ranked teams and ranked solo, click on them and it will take you to the division standings as it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom