• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type2

Well...cut my middle finger nail off today. What's with all the finger injuries. I can make a reddit post like guy with no middle finger nail gets plat. Da god.

Feebastic

Hey, it even feels like it's someone else with the other hand.

A wise man once said that jerking off with the wrong hand feels more like jerking off a dude than getting jerked off yourself.

More on-topic, AD Carries who complain about kill stealing are so infuriating. Was Threshing the enemy bot lane and everyone but mid was dominating, then Lucian threatens to afk because I had 3 kills. Had to argue for next ten minutes of the game about it, with Quinn mid (who was premade with Lucian) threatening to leave as well because she was getting jungle camped and our jungler was helping other lanes. Ended with me getting a triple kill before enemy surrendered, fuck you Lucian.

wRPVsFb.jpg

i somehow won with a poppy jungle.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm down for a silver team.

Also @Newt playing shyvana doesn't count and should be a bannable offense.
I too would be happy to join a silver team if people don't get too stressed, and we can just play until we get the points for the ward.

This late in the year, I probably have a better chance of getting the ward than getting close to gold again.

zkylon

zkylewd
damn if anything i hate how easy it is for yasuo to get back in a game

i killed him 3 times by minute 10 and he got a gank off and that's it

it wasn't impossible or anything but he was back in the game alright

also i wish his windwall was easier to see too, it's really hard to find it in teamfights

Blizzard

Banned
Holy shit how the fuck do you give first blood to vayne like 5 minutes into the game.
Vayne stun, especially if combined with ignite, silver bolts, tumble, support CC, and/or jungler CC, can lead to a death.

Misjudging damage in an all-in exchange might also lead to it.

Fortunately, good attitudes and good sportsmanship can triumph over even some bad early deaths! Especially in low elo, teams often throw. You might notice your team often throws. Unless it's just you, that means the other team may also often throw! Never give up, trust your instincts, believe in me who believes in you, know the heart of the cards, and use bombs wisely.

zkylon

zkylewd
I should do this.
well u know adc mains are always finding ways to improve themselves

i think this caitlyn was up to something

yeh fiora/riven/etc shit all over yas and even if he gets his retarded ult off, they'll destroy him because their ults do so much more dmg overall.

tbh mid wasn't really a problem, i kept beating him 1v1 after the gank, it's just that he got nami ult + his own and blew up half our team

it was a very up and down game so it's less of a "i dunno how to deal with yasuo" and more of a "you can't give the fucker an inch", which we did, twice in a row, and that was the end of us

i also had situations in which i couldn't see if he had his wall up or not and didn't know what to do, i hate when spells are poorly communicated like that. i bet his case in particular is gonna be better in new sr since the ground is gonna be darker

your team probably grouped like a moron for the nami wave if the yasuo ult was that much of a problem. It's only really powerful if it hits either 3+ team members or one or both of your carries. If he misses a last breath, he's stuck in the middle of the enemy team, ready for an ass pounding.

zkylon

zkylewd
your team probably grouped like a moron for the nami wave if the yasuo ult was that much of a problem. It's only really powerful if it hits either 3+ team members or one or both of your carries. If he misses a last breath, he's stuck in the middle of the enemy team, ready for an ass pounding.

well i mean we didn't lose because of yasuo or anything, irelia was shitting on riven and basically running down our entire team

more of a general comment on how difficult is it to shut him down

also i dunno what i was doing but i kept mixing up my seraph and zhonyas keys and like using both at the same time which was really bad

DeadNames

Banned
Man jungle Aatrox is so weak. Sure he has decent ganks, but he can't duel for shit and is SO SQUISHY.

Also, is a 55% winrate over 70 or so games good?

Fracas

#fuckonami
Trist feels pretty good with the itemization changes. She was always my favorite ADC, good to see her come into play again.

Blizzard

Banned
Tristana seems one of the most fun/cheerful ADC's along with Jinx. It's heartwarming.

On another note, ranked lobby chat from tonight:
leaguechat5rjar.png

i like watching scarra's stream because i feel like he very often makes a play like "oh man why did I do that that was so stupid" and/or is incredibly close to making a good play and falls short

also he caution pings a lot

and i identify with all of this

SeigO

Banned
It's way too fun coming back to a patch that buffs ranged marksmen! I'm climbing back up the ladder pretty quick, I'm so happy that junglers aren't dominating games any more like they were when I took a break.

i think we had a discussion about this once before, trist is just nice to play because she's in a good mood

and also because it's disgusting how strong she is in the late game

and also because her AP burst is hilarious

what a great champ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom