• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
all this peppy champions talk and no mention of the one and only...

42663865.jpg

Jeff-DSA

Get to 99 LP, next game has our mid AFK after begging to play mid. Lose.

At least that wasn't first match of promos, I guess.

Edit: And my next game my team is terrible and they surrender at 20. I hate people. Didn't need to surrender though.

DeadNames

Banned
DeadName's adventures in silver pt 2 electic boogaloo:

"Why did you ban Warwick?"
"His ult is annoying and can turn games"
*doesn't ban Kayle*

Jeff-DSA

Three games, 3 AFK teammates that fed like the Red Cross when they were around.

From 99 LP down to the 50s.

Thanks Riot, you're doing a bang up job weeding out the toxic players.

zkylon

zkylewd
btw as a blanket statement fuck all broken ap things that shouldn't be ap

that is

ap tristana
old ap yi
ap sion
ap alistar
...and more!

all of em

i do enjoy myself shitting on ap sion and looking at em pathetically running from lane to lane with their lame ass boots 5 trying to get a gank off

Fuzzery

there is no end, the pit consumes all.

You guys clearly aren't praying hard enough to the rito gods.

You must enter elo heaven, where you can feed all day, try random stuff, and 72 virgins will throw themselves at you, carrying you to challenger with free wins

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
His Aatrox win rate holy shit

i know! me and neko were puzzling over it in the lobby. it's not just horrifyingly bad, it's horrifyingly bad while paradoxically having a relatively normalish KDA.

i suppose full ham aatrox is just really bad at carrying games.

Blizzard

Banned
i know! me and neko were puzzling over it in the lobby. it's not just horrifyingly bad, it's horrifyingly bad while paradoxically having a relatively normalish KDA.

I was going to say, maybe that's how they intentionally lose MMR/LP when they can't play Alistar, but if they are maintaining a normal KDR that might be difficult...unless they're just stealing kills, going AFK, or something.

DeadNames

Banned

Yeah full damage aatrox is outclassed in every way. He's WAY too squishy/immobile to be built glass cannon.

pigeon

Banned
On the one hand, played a good game as Tristana, had a strong Blitz support, and ended laning 3/1/2 and 60 CS above Jinx. She basically never got into the game. Ended the game 17/6/6.

On the other hand, still lost to a Veigar that went 23/4/6 :/ He and Janna were the only players on the opposing team with a positive KDA, but he managed to carry the game. I tried building BV and GA against him but it just delayed the inevitable.

HOW CAN I CARRY HARDER

She's a bruiser.
She's a bruiser if you build her like one.

AP Nid is still the same old bitch. Spears still hurt and now she gets to also assassinate people.

All you need is one sheen item, doesn't matter which. Plus she's getting buffs as well that will make her spears easier to land and her Cougar burst even higher.

Edwardo

Any tips on countering Fiddlesticks? His lifesteal/drain drives me up the wall when I'm using a close-ranged champ.
Heimer is also a pain...

Ignite or champions with grievous wounds, like Tristana, Fizz, Miss Fortune, etc. Morellonomicon is great and you could make an Executioners Calling too, but nobody really buys that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom