• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
just got raged on for not building blue ezreal on an aram

so i built a zeke's

i wonder if zeke's is actually viable on adcs right now

doesn't seem so bad now that everything that every ls item got nerfed

Any tips on countering Fiddlesticks? His lifesteal/drain drives me up the wall when I'm using a close-ranged champ.
Heimer is also a pain...
buy merc treads to reduce the fear duration

ward behind every wall so he doesn't ult on you

SeigO

Banned
Morgana's such a stupid champion, I hope they give her the Annie treatment and nerf the hell out of her lane dominance bot. I suck at support and don't know what to do on any other support champ, but with 2 buttons GG morg it feels pretty intuitive.

WrPM2oL.jpg

so i built a zeke's

i wonder if zeke's is actually viable on adcs right now

doesn't seem so bad now that everything that every ls item got nerfed
the stats are poop for adcs because they need raw damage, attack speed and armor penetration. Even with the aura, it's just too weak to really try and build compared to the IE, BotRK or Ghostblade.

Speedhoven

Neo Member
Help me GAF!

I thought i would give this game a try so i downloaded it but i cant open it. All i get is the logo and nothing else untill i click on it and it stops working. It wont open. I have googled and try many solutions but nothing works. Reinstalled it too but nope. Restarted the computer but no.

The lol forums tech site of all the common issues, even there nothing helps.

What can i do? I must have missed something easy..

zer0das

Banned

Blue Ez sucks, even in ARAM, generally speaking. Against certain enemy team comps it can be quite good, but it's been pretty bad since they nerfed gauntlet for ranged champions ages ago. It's exacerbated by the fact mana regen is so high, unless you're spamming q on cooldown it's really hard to run out of mana if you have even Trifroce as Ez.

People give terrible advice in ARAMs all the time (and when I check them they are like unranked or bronze/silver...).

Thanks Riot.

Rito, Props to the New Match History, but can't you keep the inbuilt one on the client as well?
RiotMattEnth said:
We've heard this feedback loud and clear. We agree that there's currently too much friction between the client and website, so we're bringing back the "at a glance" view of your last 10 matches. We've been testing it on the PBE and intend to roll it out with the next patch.
We're still working on getting the new Match History to NA/EU, but are being extra cautious in how we manage load on those regions. We capture a ton of data for every game played, and we want to make sure that Match History won't just tip over (or worse, take down other things with it).
Please keep the feedback coming! We've got several performance optimizations coming down the line, and we're looking at exposing even more interesting data for each of your games.
Source

It was dumb to don't have a simple match history in the client.

Musician

Completed my promos and made it into Gold IV. I'm out of elo hell! Whee!

Still seeing a whole lot of blue ezreals with Essence Reaver, though. They do zero dmg early and then yell at me when we lose trades.

Kenai

Morgana's such a stupid champion, I hope they give her the Annie treatment and nerf the hell out of her lane dominance bot. I suck at support and don't know what to do on any other support champ, but with 2 buttons GG morg it feels pretty intuitive.

Morgana is possibly the only thing keeping overly stupid super tanky CC supports like Leona, Thresh and Braum in check. Don't get me wrong, she is dumb, but I vastly prefer this to the alternative and would prefer all four of them take a hit at once.

Blizzard

Banned
Completed my promos and made it into Gold IV. I'm out of elo hell! Whee!

Still seeing a whole lot of blue ezreals with Essence Reaver, though. They do zero dmg early and then yell at me when we lose trades.
I just supported a Jinx who apparently build dorans -> dorans -> attack shoes / BF sword -> essence reaver. Or maybe essence reaver before BF sword.

I don't think I've seen anyone be successful with that item yet. We won the lane fairly easily but it went poorly after that.

her AP ratios on a few of her skills are getting nerfed, AD untouched iirc
They got rid of that
Prowl
Nidalee now receives 10% Movement Speed in all directions while Hunting, increased to 30% toward Hunted targets. (Note: at any one time, Nidalee can never receive more than a total of 30% Movement Speed from the Hunt and Brush Movement Speed sources)
Javelin Toss
Missile width increased to 40 from 30
Bushwhack
Cooldown reduced to 13/12/11/10/9 from 17/16/15/14/13
Damage reduced to 10/12/14/16/18% from 12/14/16/18/20%
Pounce
Hunted Pounce activation range increased to 750 from 700
Hunted Pounce will now jump 75 units in front of where the target is facing at the time of jump rather than 150 units to the side of the target opposite Nidalee
Primal Surge
Mana Cost reduced to 60/75/90/105/120 from 60/80/100/120/140
Aspect of the Cougar
Triggering a Hunt resets the cooldown of Aspect of the Cougar when Nidalee is in human form

It's going to be Victorious Ahri, they were going to do a SKT T1 Ahri skin since that was the champion faker used the most, except in the finals, but since they already had plans for Victorious Ahri, they did a skin for Zed instead....

... I wish that was true.

Don't know how many more matches I can lose lol
Next game after that we were up by 10 kills and then two guys left so we lost
I need to hit lvl 30 so I can play with you people. Or do you just play normal unless you're playing as a full team anyway?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
It will be victorious Galio and tears will be shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom