• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm loving BoTRK Jinx.
What order do you use in that case? BOTRK after 1 dorans? I figured it would not be enough AD without IE components, and if you tried to use attack speed with the rocket launcher Q, you would run out of mana too quickly.

DeadNames

Banned
God damn. I played vs a Dia 4 Ryze who got FB on my bot lane (lee and liss OP) and got enough gold for a brilliance pot.

Let me just say I hate Ryze and Ryze players now.

brian!

What order do you use in that case? BOTRK after 1 dorans? I figured it would not be enough AD without IE components, and if you tried to use attack speed with the rocket launcher Q, you would run out of mana too quickly.

botrk is great on her because of it's build path
build bf -> ie if you have the money your first back

it depends on your comp, how your lane is doing, and what you want to be doing in the near future

similar to luci building ie/atspd crit vs. botrk youmuu

Blizzard

Banned
I'm loving BoTRK Jinx.

botrk is great on her because of it's build path
build bf -> ie if you have the money your first back

it depends on your comp, how your lane is doing, and what you want to be doing in the near future

similar to luci building ie/atspd crit vs. botrk youmuu
I guess I am confused about what you mean by the build path -- the BOTRK parts are cheap, so that's nice, but none of them overlap with Infinity Edge build parts. Or do you mean BOTRK parts can overlap with other items like Bloodthirster?

zkylon

zkylewd
iTvJiCnn7JXLs.png

just tried it on an inhouse, pretty cool

it was prolly overkill with the as items but, u know, fun

brian!

I guess I am confused about what you mean by the build path -- the BOTRK parts are cheap, so that's nice, but none of them overlap with Infinity Edge build parts. Or do you mean BOTRK parts can overlap with other items like Bloodthirster?

it is because they are cheap that the build path is nice, when I say build path im just talking about components
having components you can purchase means you are coming back to lane stronger every time, whereas you can be sent back/have to go back after you have gotten a bf/pickaxe and be unable to come back stronger; getting a dorans will delay your ie

bork is a reliable power spike that is cheaper than ie and easier to attain. also some ppl rely on lifesteal so that helps them too

however, if you are reliably ahead in lane/can't really convert your lane to more objectives (you have bad vision, you don't want to siege against a ziggs, you want to starve out the enemy laners with your win, etc.), it's good to go for ie/shiv or something because that does more damage, though at a later time than rushing a bork

because tanky tops are less popular due to randuins nerf, you may also not need the spike ie or ie/shiv gives you to deal with them

it just depends on your comp and their comp and what's going on. botrk atm is the safe reliable pick, and ie is more offense but at a slightly later time. there is also the fact that the two champs we are talking about, luci and jinx, scale off ad kinda nicely so picking up a bf also constitutes a power spike for them

ie is not a good item without more crit

DeadNames

Banned
Holy shit fuck this game. Ranked is luck. Didn't matter how many times I roamed bot, this stupid Ez/Lux kept on feeding and feeding. Literally everyone was feeding except me. I watched Ez stay in lane, 2v1, with no mana. I don't know what the fuck he was smoking, but I want some.

2KdmZS1.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd

ok so mad about this game

shit on jayce since literally level 1 but shen couldn't understand the difference between just covering for jayce splitpush and fighting him (surprise: he lost every single time) and fucking cost us the game

ugh i sometimes wish you could just premade 4v5

Holy shit fuck this game. Ranked is luck. Didn't matter how many times I roamed bot, this stupid Ez/Lux kept on feeding and feeding. Literally everyone was feeding except me. I watched Ez stay in lane, 2v1, with no mana. I don't know what the fuck he was smoking, but I want some.

ugh dat shaco name

Subtle

2KdmZS1.jpg

Thresh isn't ban worthy js

zkylon

zkylewd
He's sure a better ban than Renekton... Which our moron FP banned.
not really

he's playing top and didn't want to fight renek, it's a legit ban, if your team lost it's cos your team messed up somehow

i'd probably put my money on your ezreal and lux couple playing really bad, nothing to do with thresh

thresh barely has 30% kill participation :I

Blizzard

Banned
He's sure a better ban than Renekton... Which our moron FP banned.
One thing that can help is not calling people "morons" -- the chat you posted appears to show you being rude, with another player also suggesting you were yelling at the team ingame.

While it can be difficult for all of us to resist yelling at people, and I probably do it all the time myself, it almost certainly hurts your chances of winning. Adopt a good attitude, don't be rude or criticize people, and if people mess up that's okay. Move onto the next 200 games and eventually you will in theory meet success!

DeadNames

Banned
not really

he's playing top and didn't want to fight renek, it's a legit ban, if your team lost it's cos your team messed up somehow

i'd probably put my money on your ezreal and lux couple playing really bad, nothing to do with thresh

thresh barely has 30% kill participation :I

Thresh is 10x more annoying than Renekton. If you're a top laner who doesn't know how to lane vs renekton then you need to practice the matchup.

If you're a top laner who doesn't know how to lane vs renekton then you need to practice the matchup.

You can say the same if you were bot laning against Thresh.

Target bans are better than bandwagon bans. If you ban the only champion you usually have trouble laning against, it's a good ban. If you randomly ban champions just because other people do so, it's potentially a wasted ban.

zkylon

zkylewd
Thresh is 10x more annoying than Renekton.
this is your opinion dude, other people might disagree and they're not idiots because of that

i personally wouldn't waste a ban on thresh (mine right now are yasuo, lee sin and eve/kayle) as i feel there are champions that are way more annoying to me. i wouldn't waste a ban on jax either as everyone seems to suck ass at playing jax.

i don't care what other people think is op because i know what's op against me, and i know i can with jax a lot better than fucking lee sin. same with yasuo/kayle. eve i only ban cos i know people are terrible at playing against her

If you're a top laner who doesn't know how to lane vs renekton then you need to practice the matchup.
for what it's worth i see renekton bans fairly often in high gold-low plat, a lot of top laners just don't wanna get shit on and not having to deal with renek allows them to pick weaker laners that might do other cool stuff in lategame or teamfights or whatever

like i totally get that your team sucked, those scores don't leave much to the imagination, but bans were the least of your worries and you shouldn't be insulting people over the internets...

call them names here like i do <3

fucking useless shen fuck fuck <3

Ferrio

Banned
Ya that's a perfectly legit ban. Don't think banning thresh would of mattered anyways... it's a lux/ez bot lane and your team makeup overall was shitty.

Sigh, Trist gaining popularity in LCS now. Cue the nerf hammers. People will QQ after realizing Trist's abilities has really high numbers, and the strength of E in lane.

Jeff-DSA

Morgana whined the ENTIRE game at teammates, Riven quit with about 25 minutes left because we were losing, and Graves died immediately in every fight. The only good teammate I had was the Shaco, who backdoored them a couple of times to get inhibs down. Between him and my bombs, we pulled it out. Took over an hour.

Ziggs op.

Kz76kcm.png

Sigh, Trist gaining popularity in LCS now. Cue the nerf hammers. People will QQ after realizing Trist's abilities has really high numbers, and the strength of E in lane.

Tristana is freakin' broken. I hate her. She's getting up with Jax for ban/pick in my opinion.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I haven't played for like a week. I dunno how I'm supposed to come back. I can't keep up with this Malphite meta.

zkylon

zkylewd
that would be bridge to terabithia, a movie about a little boy and a little girl going to a forest and being friends and having make believe adventures cos their real lives are sorta bad but not really

zooey plays like a music teacher or something and goes around playing guitar and looking adorable up until a weird ass scene in which she takes the boy on a date for some reason then she's sad in another scene then she never shows up again

i'm not a big fan but she's cute as fuck in it

You need dat IE.
Yea I should have picked up an IE or a LW.

I had enough to finish the black cleaver but didn't get a chance to spend it.

Good Lee Sin players are special. Such a tough champ to master, and in the hands of someone not that great the results are a disaster.

that would be bridge to terabithia, a movie about a little boy and a little girl going to a forest and being friends and having make believe adventures cos their real lives are sorta bad but not really

zooey plays like a music teacher or something and goes around playing guitar and looking adorable up until a weird ass scene in which she takes the boy on a date for some reason then she's sad in another scene then she never shows up again

i'm not a big fan but she's cute as fuck in it

Oh I had that movie in mind but forgot. She looks wonderful.

Tizoc

Got Udyr in ARAM and I enjoyed using him.
The stance switch makes sense on why one would build a sheen/trinity force on him, but overall how should I use his stances in battles to use them more effectively?

I fell victim to a Lux support too yesterday. I'd already dodged 2 game sbefore that so I wasn't dodging again.

No wards, no damage, no CDR.

Ofc she was paired with the most toxic Dickmond 4 Corki known to man.

Edit: That Ryze build. Where is your FH? 20% (assuming masteries are +10) CDR on a Ryze is poor.

Leezard

Youmuu is too good.
Indeed. I like that this is the first time since the release of youmuu (same time of release as garen) that it is regarded as legit good on a large number of champions.
It was intended as an item for garen as well, yet he should be one of the few that really do not want youmuu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom