• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
phillip teach me everything you know
i know about franzia
and maybe i can treat a red wine stain if i get cold water on it prtty quick?

I told you man gimme like 3 months to learn stuff

they gave me a thing for all this month's wine specials and I have to learn stuff about them.

also I have to do wine tasting and use a spitoon cos we're not actually allowed to consume the wine.

I have a uniform. It's a stripey shirt and jumper. it's pretty dapper. I had to supply my own trousers though

I dunno why I'm saying all this I'm tired

New OT looking cool

First focus on the defensive stuff you'll use on pretty much every single champion and role, namely magic resist blues, flat HP yellows, flat armor yellows and flat attack damage reds and quintessences.

For ADCs specifically, for most of the ones you mentioned you'll want 9 flat AD reds, 5 flat HP yellows and 4 flat armor yellows, 9 flat magic resist blues and 2/3 attack speed quintessences (use a flat AD quint if you go 2 attack speed quints)

Thanks :) I picked up a few of the ones listed to start with.

zkylon

zkylewd
anything in it for me costy?

iPMbgthEIkw9y.gif

:>

Tizoc

Am I the only one suffering with this?
Played an ARAM match recently, my lag/ping was good and in the usual value it is when I have a good connection.
All of a sudden though WHENEVER I USE A SPELL/ABILITY the game freezes up and lags me.
Been happening in all my matches today. What gives?

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I just went 1-7 as Ashe against Jinx & Morgana. I think I may well be the worst ADC in this game.

I don't want to give up entirely but I don't know how to change. I can't last hit to save my life, I get pushed every game by the opposing ADC back to my turret and I have no idea how to effectively push back without getting caught out and having my ass kicked even under my own turret.

I should probably just leave this alone and go back to supporting/mid.

zkylon

zkylewd
I just went 1-7 as Ashe against Jinx & Morgana. I think I may well be the worst ADC in this game.

I don't want to give up entirely but I don't know how to change. I can't last hit to save my life, I get pushed every game by the opposing ADC back to my turret and I have no idea how to effectively push back without getting caught out and having my ass kicked even under my own turret.

tbh just don't play ashe

try mf or caitlyn, they're easier to play and stronger in lane

Why she steal Brands abilities.
no idea

it was a cool episode tho

Newt

As said above, Ashe isn't the strongest ADC atm. This ranked 5s game where I played Ashe a while back (with pancakes on Janna supp) might help pick up some things maybe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UNnD5YNaeY

Blizzard

Banned
You gifted me Mirror's Edge in like 2009, when we played TF2 and Fuel, and I played for a few hours, got stuck and never played again and I have felt terrible and indebted to you ever since.
This explains why you're on my Steam friends list. I miss playing Fuel, that was awesome when we had a group of people.

However, what's awful is that I didn't know you were stuck in Mirror's Edge or I would have helped you! I gifted that game to a bunch of people and I'm happy to help people in tough sections.

zkylon

zkylewd
for last hitting you can do the good 'ole practice of setting yourself a custom game against mf bot, just go bot lane and cs without ever hitting mf while trying to avoid harass

try to get the best cs you can by ten minutes

it's boring but helps

also check runes/masteries, i go 1 ad 2 as quints instead of 3 as cos i like the extra ad for this crap. you can get butcher to help you last hit and some more ad quints if you need help

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
tbh just don't play ashe

try mf or caitlyn, they're easier to play and stronger in lane

no idea

it was a cool episode tho

As said above, Ashe isn't the strongest ADC atm. This ranked 5s game where I played Ashe a while back (with pancakes on Janna supp) might help pick up some things maybe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UNnD5YNaeY

for last hitting you can do the good 'ole practice of setting yourself a custom game against mf bot, just go bot lane and cs without ever hitting mf while trying to avoid harass

try to get the best cs you can by ten minutes

it's boring but helps

also check runes/masteries, i go 1 ad 2 as quints instead of 3 as cos i like the extra ad for this crap. you can get butcher to help you last hit and some more ad quints if you need help

I'd considered doing this for lasthitting, we'll see. Maybe I'll try that for a bit before I head back into queue as ADC.

For now, back to support, as soon as I went back to support I won the game, ended a losing streak.

A friend just mentioned Oriana as support, that valid these days?

EDIT: I played this game on and off since BETA but as I'm getting back into it there's gonna be a lot of noobish questions when my mates aren't around/awake to help me out.

zkylon

zkylewd
I feel like the new ot needs to acknowledge the great waifu divide of lol gaf
no divide

there is legion and heathen

I'd considered doing this for lasthitting, we'll see. Maybe I'll try that for a bit before I head back into queue as ADC.

For now, back to support, as soon as I went back to support I won the game, ended a losing streak.

A friend just mentioned Oriana as support, that valid these days?

EDIT: I played this game on and off since BETA but as I'm getting back into it there's gonna be a lot of noobish questions when my mates aren't around/awake to help me out.
ask away

but pls no ori support

pigeon

Banned
I get pushed every game by the opposing ADC back to my turret and I have no idea how to effectively push back without getting caught out and having my ass kicked even under my own turret.

This will basically happen every game as Ashe, since her only harass ability is volley. Ashe's kit has a permaslow, lots of vision, and extra gold. Basically, she's designed to have good disengage, good chase, and lousy sustained engagement, so she has a terrible time dealing with a lane that wants to poke all the time.

Because of Hawkshot passive, If the enemy ADC has 10-20% more CS than you, you've basically gone even with them. So if you want to play Ashe, practice last-hitting under tower and plan to lose lane safely.

However, as others have said, I would probably just play a different ADC, since "win by losing carefully" is not actually a good or fun starting experience.

Tizoc

How's Darius ATM? Thinking of using him on Top.
Reading up on him on Probuilds I notice Trinity, Hydra and Black Cleaver among his more popular recent items.
I can Sort of see why Trinity would be a good fit on him due to its passives, but are Hydra and Cleaver that necessary? I figure if the opponents are AP heavy, I could forgo Hexdrinker and maybe build a BoRK instead, though its passive on works with Basic attacks.

DeadNames

Banned
How's Darius ATM? Thinking of using him on Top.
Reading up on him on Probuilds I notice Trinity, Hydra and Black Cleaver among his more popular recent items.
I can Sort of see why Trinity would be a good fit on him due to its passives, but are Hydra and Cleaver that necessary? I figure if the opponents are AP heavy, I could forgo Hexdrinker and maybe build a BoRK instead, though its passive on works with Basic attacks.

Darius does REALLY well vs most melees. He's impossible to duel because of AS slow on his W. Unfortunately, he pushes the lane and is immobile. So expect to fall off late game unless you can Apprehend a squishy.

Tizoc

Darius does REALLY well vs most melees. He's impossible to duel because of AS slow on his W. Unfortunately, he pushes the lane and is immobile. So expect to fall off late game unless you can Apprehend a squishy.

Interesting, I take it he is still built Tank right? I've seen AD Darius a few times.

What happened here? 155 mynoots?

A mynoot is the unit of time used in League of Legends. It represents the average time it takes for a Teemo to die somewhere, since this average is always changing as more or less Teemos dies in the same span of time, this numbers syncs with this "clock" every 24 hours.

If this happens again, you could try repairing the client. There's a repair tool in the launcher.

I go through phases with Diablo, but I think it'll be a while before I play it again. We played that shit day in day out for so long.

I can't take getting all the good loot any more.

I just lost with Ahri, I had 6 days without losing in ranked with her.

I went against Heimerdinger, and while I somehow had an advantage in CS, I think I should have given up my tower. While I was holding my own with Heimerdinger and getting a small edge in farm, the enemy Tristana had 5 kills. The previous game was the same, with my Draven going 0/4 in the first 7 minutes, but I ganked bot twice, getting four kills, and from there we took control of the game and won. But in this last game I couldn't gank because I was pushed to my tower.

I came to the conclusion that I should have ganked bot, to hopefully turn the lane in our favor, giving up my tower so Heimerdinger would be an easier target to ganks from our Nocturne. I let Heimer play in his comfort zone, even if I was getting a small advantage in farm it wasn't worth letting botlane without my help.

It was too late when I realized this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom