• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_Arnold

I wonder when the non-ranked nightmare will end.

My girlfriend is lv18 now, I just got to 16. The place is like HELL.

- When in the champion selection part, people who shout MID/ADC first, usually three times, then complain that WHERE IS THE JUNGLER or OMG, THAT IS NOT IN THE META.... you just know that it is about to get real fun in here.

- When you die once, and then PLEASE REPORT MY BOT FOR SUCKING!

- When your teammates start blaming each other the middle of the game, or wander around away from the teamfight to be able to solo a 40gold-value neutral mob!

My favorites are the meta-whiners. I have multiple heroes (I can go with a jungler, a mid, a bot support), but at this point, I think that if you have the capacity to whine to others about THEIR choices, then you should not be the first to lock your hero and expect others to adapt to you....

Damn. And do not even get me started on the /all flaming. And I thought the community became tame, but that was early levels. Then comes the "I pretend to know about this game" metawhining.... :D

Reach was fun, also it was fun to see who can control the bloom of the dmr during 1v1 skirmishes.
all that happened was that you either took your time and died to someone mashing rt because bloom is retarded or you mashed rt and prayed to the host gods that your internet is better/9000x worse.

zkylon

zkylewd

- When in the champion selection part, people who shout MID/ADC first, usually three times, then complain that WHERE IS THE JUNGLER or OMG, THAT IS NOT IN THE META.... you just know that it is about to get real fun in here.

- When your teammates start blaming each other the middle of the game, or wander around away from the teamfight to be able to solo a 40gold-value neutral mob!

My favorites are the meta-whiners. I have multiple heroes (I can go with a jungler, a mid, a bot support), but at this point, I think that if you have the capacity to whine to others about THEIR choices, then you should not be the first to lock your hero and expect others to adapt to you....

Damn. And do not even get me started on the /all flaming. And I thought the community became tame, but that was early levels. Then comes the "I pretend to know about this game" metawhining.... :D
yea unfortunately low levels are replete of smurfing idiots that got their main accounts banned

i still wonder why levels even exist

Blizzard

Banned
It's because I actually use the chat to communicate objectives to the team. I've had enough games over the years where doing so has helped the entire team. It irks me when people play a genre that depends so heavily on teamwork and coordination and cooperation to have enjoyment and success, yet want to block off the means to accomplish that.
If you do, that's great, but both of us were talking about the community as a whole -- the average player is probably not near as nice and positive as you, so the ignore thing we were talking about may often be beneficial.

I would love for there to be a solution that either improves average human nature or punishes the people who abuse others and hurt the community, but I'm not really sure what the answer is.

Mothman91

all that happened was that you either took your time and died to someone mashing rt because bloom is retarded or you mashed rt and prayed to the host gods that your internet is better/9000x worse.
Reminds me of halo 2. Whoever was host with sniper pretty much won the game. Well host in general because their aim was true while everyone elses was shit compared to him.

zkylon

zkylewd
If you do, that's great, but both of us were talking about the community as a whole -- the average player is probably not near as nice and positive as you, so the ignore thing we were talking about may often be beneficial.

I would love for there to be a solution that either improves average human nature or punishes the people who abuse others and hurt the community, but I'm not really sure what the answer is.
i really wish they did something actually meaningful with honor

i still remember the weeks after they installed the honor system how everyone was on fake-nice mode, that was bliss. i don't want to make lasting friendships with these people or anything, i'll settle for make believe camaraderie

Fuzzery

I don't really say negative things to team-mates in chat. I actively try to turn the enemy team against themselves. Like for example.

TF (15:31): Wow, our Trist so bad.
Me (15:40): I feel sorry for you man, I'd hate to have trash like that on my team.

That way I'm promoting the TF into being more toxic.

Yes, I'm a scumbag.

skumbagnewt

People actually do this shit pre-30, and it's not even ranked? What?

Ferga

Alright, after a couple of practice games on my smurf, I think I got a majority of Irelia down pat.

Gotta understand her triforce burst more though. Sometimes using W and getting a sheen proc screws up the stun. The inexperience :c

I don't really say negative things to team-mates in chat. I actively try to turn the enemy team against themselves. Like for example.

TF (15:31): Wow, our Trist so bad.
Me (15:40): I feel sorry for you man, I'd hate to have trash like that on my team.

That way I'm promoting the TF into being more toxic.

Yes, I'm a scumbag.
I do the same lol

When I see the enemy team is raging at one of their own, I start saying things to force them into tilting. Their Lee is having a bad game and then kicks me into safety, I say stuff like "thanks for the help Lee"

I get a few AFKs out of this sometimes.

Ferga

at 14minutes, team kill scores:

4-20

20 deaths by my team in less than 15minutes. 8 of them from bot lane.

I don't even know.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

4-20

I don't even know.
so 40% of your team accounted for 40% of your teams deaths. so that means you all sucked equally then.

Ferga

I got 4 great ganks off for the team early on but then they fell apart sadly.

Did a little comeback by smite stealing a baron for them but it was impossible with the Caitlyn with only BT and boots as items at 25minutes in.

Why do people still rush BT on cait :S

Seen it so many times this week, it's killin' me

Blizzard

Banned

4-20

I don't even know.
Less than half from bot lane is pretty mild. I think I've played games where bot lanes (especially duos) have 16 out of 24 deaths or similar. *edit* Panda already did the math.

Alright, after a couple of practice games on my smurf, I think I got a majority of Irelia down pat.

Gotta understand her triforce burst more though. Sometimes using W and getting a sheen proc screws up the stun. The inexperience :c

About Irelia, I freaking hate renekton god dammit big lizard let me farm!

Edwardo

NA LCS Summer Split - Week 7 - Day 2 - SUPER WEEK

t1404586800z1.png

Team Dignitas vs Team SoloMid
compLexity vs Evil Geniuses
LMQ vs Curse
Evil Geniuses vs Team SoloMid
Cloud 9 vs Curse
Counter Logic Gaming vs LMQ

Please use the LCS thread for further discussion. Let's keep this thread spoiler free.

Blizzard

Banned
The ranked rage is real:

Part of our team got in a fight and lost against a Nasus and support Annie and maybe something else. The other team won the fight, might have gotten dragon, and it was a really bad thing for us...

...except the Nasus immediately typed "afk" in chat. When asked why, he said he was mad that Annie killsteal'd him. We still nearly lost due to the other team split pushing really fast with 2 people, but Nasus being AFK the last 10 minutes or so enabled us to win. Without that one little bit of rage, the tide could have very easily turned. Side note, he was one of those players who move occasionally in spawn, so Leaverbuster presumably won't even flag them (name not red at the end).

tm24

I got 4 great ganks off for the team early on but then they fell apart sadly.

Did a little comeback by smite stealing a baron for them but it was impossible with the Caitlyn with only BT and boots as items at 25minutes in.

Why do people still rush BT on cait :S

Seen it so many times this week, it's killin' me

The majority of players dont even know BT was nerfed. People only think that champs can be nerfed and buffed, and not the item themselves. They also assume that if a new item is introduced, it also means it's really good. See a Jinx building Essence Reaver

AcridMeat

Banned
Go mister negative go! You can do iiit. Neko and Panda are back in my div wooooooooo. You guys will be in plat before me, I stopped playing ranked.

pigeon

Banned
4-0 with jungle Volibear since the patch. The dream is real.

Admittedly I got carried hard one of those games but THE DREAM IS STILL REAL

Day two of irelia adventures,

I still have problems hitting the minions and keep a eye of the enemy top guy harrasing me but damm she is a beast in mid game

zkylon

zkylewd
because the grind is real
lol

i really wonder how much money they really make off selling exp boosts

as i see it, having this big ass grind wall behind being able to seriously commit to the game is weird as hell.

like i gotta guess the people spending money is the people that has a good number of games played, why not make like half the levels, tie all the early reward shit to number of wins or something and be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom