• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
it's funny because i was opting between eve and wu, and team said wu.

too bad jungle got out of control lol

i'm going to be spectating this one, but streaming still if people need to watch.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

i'm going to be spectating this one, but streaming still if people need to watch.
If I saw right, you shouldn't buy mobos on Wukong. It will make it way harder to catch people with your ult because once a fight starts you move slower than everyone else.

Nekofrog

Banned
If I saw right, you shouldn't buy mobos on Wukong. It will make it way harder to catch people with your ult because once a fight starts you move slower than everyone else.

yep, you're totally right. i felt that i needed to be places faster though, to make up for Eve's W to get all over.

You gotta remember to use the stealth on your W as an engage tool more often, and save Nimbus for catch-up. If possible, it's better to W in, start out behind the opponent, and then Nimbus to re-catch them after they Flash or blow a mobility spell.

Especially on the mid ganks, since the side bushes and blind spots coming from wraiths are so close to the lane, you get really good value out of using W out of vision and coming in stealthed.

Blizzard

Banned
Even spectator spots filled up, inhouse is in high demand. I only had time for one game tonight, so I wasn't able to hang around and pester for a spot. I should be on again tomorrow if there is room!

Even spectator spots filled up, inhouse is in high demand. I only had time for one game tonight, so I wasn't able to hang around and pester for a spot. I should be on again tomorrow if there is room!

Yeah it seems like more people from gaf are okay with playing inhouses now, which is pretty nice.

Boken

Banned
I have captured gamma's shame for the world to see
OldfashionedWeeHypsilophodon.gif

he had his ultimate up.

I have captured gamma's shame for the world to see
OldfashionedWeeHypsilophodon.gif

he had his ultimate up.

To be fair, the warning circle on Xerath's new ultimate seems to be briefer when you're on the opposing team than when you're allied/spectator. It can easily catch you by surprise if you aren't expecting it.

To be fair, the warning circle on Xerath's new ultimate seems to be briefer when you're on the opposing team than when you're allied/spectator. It can easily catch you by surprise if you aren't expecting it.

I was expecting him to ulti, that was the first time I got to see how fast his projectile hits.

BOKEN, why didnt you record the next time he did that same thing and I dodged all 3, HUH?!

watching Type's stream of the game I was in and when neko and I both go dragon at like 27 minutes we both just kinda turn around and go "uhoh"

I thought that was funny because I remember having the same reaction as him

I was expecting him to ulti, that was the first time I got to see how fast his projectile hits.

BOKEN, why didnt you record the next time he did that same thing and I dodged all 3, HUH?!

Oh yeah, it's stupid fast now. Unless you've got a serious movespeed bonus you can't just walk out of it anymore, you pretty much have to flash if it's aimed dead-center on you.

Boken

Banned
new items
new enchantments
summoner spell rebalancing

im expecting a preeety large patch in between the splits. like, season 4.5 here.

maybe the map VU will come then too

Nekofrog

Banned
amlet

at 30 minutes in top lane, riven is aggressing way too hard on you for you to just run away. you have ult up. She can't do shit to you, just let her stand in your aoe and cleaver her to death with your ult up. she may have killed you early game, but she won't be able to sustain through you now.

amlet

at 30 minutes in top lane, riven is aggressing way too hard on you for you to just run away. you have ult up. She can't do shit to you, just let her stand in your aoe and cleaver her to death with your ult up. she may have killed you early game, but she won't be able to sustain through you now.

It's understandable though, he was getting picked on so he did the right thing and switched to playing more passive. Usually better to be passive early on Mundo and aggressive late, but he made a good mid-game adjustment after getting tilted.

But yeah, at the very least he needs to remember to throw cleavers back into Riven's face when she's chasing. No need to panic, it's just a cute bunny.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Lost all 3 fucking inhouse games. I fucking hate this game. I'd rather torment myself by dying 100x against the shit that is the Bed of Chaos than play this fucking game. Fuck this shit.

zkylon

zkylewd
New item: Aether Wisp, plus many others

Recipe: Amplifying Tome + 365 Gold = 800 Total Gold
30 Ability Power
UNIQUE Passive: +5% Movement Speed

edit: lol they even nerfed Frozen Heart's aura

wow new twin shadows sounds ace

forbidden idol thingie is pretty nice too, specially since shurelyas is now easier to build.

i also really appreciate better stats on the support items.

easier to build glacial shroud is also really cool

these all sounds awesome. if rito hadn't crushed my heart with that shitty syndra skin this might've been a good day for them

dimb

Lost all 3 fucking inhouse games. I fucking hate this game. I'd rather torment myself by dying 100x against the shit that is the Bed of Chaos than play this fucking game. Fuck this shit.
you seem upset.

dimb

I am. I play like trash so I lose. It makes me fucking angry that I can't get better mechanically.
it's not even an issue of mechanics from what i saw. your decision making is poor and you don't build properly. you shouldn't get bent out of shape over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom