• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pielad

Neo Member
Lost all 3 fucking inhouse games. I fucking hate this game. I'd rather torment myself by dying 100x against the shit that is the Bed of Chaos than play this fucking game. Fuck this shit.

BWXpBhA.jpg

Ocho

I knew Newt would destroy me in lane (I just recently began playing ADC). Guess teams were kind of stacked on that last one?

Damn homie of mine in the same game as turtle. I wish I could get that good. =(

Edit: And turtle carry the game home.. he's so close to challenger damn.

Newt

I knew Newt would destroy me in lane (I just recently began playing ADC). Guess teams were kind of stacked on that last one?
As a tip, just play your champion advantage. You can really deny Sivir minions as Cait. Try not to trade though, because it will usually end in Sivir's favor.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Youtube processing takes forever. Should just stream and have twitch auto archive.

WHY DOES NONE OF MY SHIT AUTO ARCHIVE ON TWITCH

I HAVE CHECKED, SAVED, UNCHECKED, SAVED, CHECKED, SAVED THE GODDAMN OPTION 5000 TIMES OVER THE PAST 5 MONTHS

I'm real sad about it too because I think you were the only one streaming my trundle game

Not that I did anything nuts I just like to watch myself to evaluate how I play without being distracted by actually playing

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Download open broadcast software and just store the video files locally. It's the safest and most reliable option.

Boken

Banned
Jelly: If you had to choose to be one Yordle for a day, who would you be?

TheOddOne: I guess Ziggs. If I’m going to do the whole war-crime thing, I might as well go all the way and toss bombs and act crazy all day. At least Ziggs understands that people are fighting. He’s not happy about it. He even blows up when he dies, because he’s like, "Yeah, might as well go all in." That’s respectable.

zkylon

zkylewd
i was just thinking if they were going to do water syndra why didn't they do pool party syndra instead of this garbage

ugh

rakhir

They fixed a lot of things on that Lunar Revel Diana skin and with its particles the skin got pretty cool.

But this Syndra skin... I cannot see how they could fix that thing. It's terrible all around.
What the hell, guys? You had so many concepts during Syndra's development, just take one of thoseand it would be great.

Fuzzery

Jelly: If you had to choose to be one Yordle for a day, who would you be?

TheOddOne: I guess Ziggs. If I’m going to do the whole war-crime thing, I might as well go all the way and toss bombs and act crazy all day. At least Ziggs understands that people are fighting. He’s not happy about it. He even blows up when he dies, because he’s like, "Yeah, might as well go all in." That’s respectable.

Teemo.

zkylon

zkylewd
if there were gonna go with the watery thing they could've done frozen queen syndra like

attachment.php

everyone loves frozen rite

ezpz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom