• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

just think of item builds as
dmg/tank/utility
and figure out what you need and figure out which items don't suck and how much they cost and what pieces they have

just had a game where a vi on the enemy team went full offense and it was really working out for her until we started teamfighting

she was dead before she even finished her ult

Yeah, one thing to note about pro builds is they work on the expectation of certain break points in terms of item prices. Like if you're an ADC and you have trouble hanging in lane long enough to build a BF sword then BT first builds may not be the thing for you, maybe start looking at TF or BotRK builds if your champion can support them.

Just please don't build three Doran's into an Infinity Edge and then a Cutlass into a Zephyr.

Snowman

Yeah, one thing to note about pro builds is they work on the expectation of certain break points in terms of item prices. Like if you're an ADC and you have trouble hanging in lane long enough to build a BF sword then BT first builds may not be the thing for you, maybe start looking at TF or BotRK builds if your champion can support them.

Just please don't build three Doran's into an Infinity Edge and then a Cutlass into a Zephyr.

I call that "genja-ing"

zkylon

zkylewd
so they rolled back most of the pant nerfs:

Pantheon
Aegis of Zeonia [ W ] - Stun duration is now 1 second at all ranks (changed from 0.5/0.8/1/1.3/1.5 seconds)
Grand Skyfall [ R ] - Range is now 2500/4000/5500 (up from 2000/2500/3000)
Grand Skyfall [ R ] - Landing time (after circle appears) is now 1.5 again (down from 2)

so basically w = live and ult range scales to live range with ranks but actually gets less channeltime and less cooldown

i still think the higher stun duration would've been appreciated late game but i guess pant needs bigger fixes for that to even matter too much.

Boken

Banned
we dont need a targeted instant speed gapclosing stun (on a high dmg duder) that stuns for 1.5s.

so Panth right now:
+near instant cast time on ultimate
-early level ultimate range nerfed

pantheon gets a disengage now at the cost of a weaker early game

garath

so they rolled back most of the pant nerfs:

so basically w = live and ult range scales to live range with ranks but actually gets less channeltime and less cooldown

i still think the higher stun duration would've been appreciated late game but i guess pant needs bigger fixes for that to even matter too much.

I can take that. I think the early level ult Nerf will be a big impact but won't kill the character.

If you keep tribrush clear of wards, he'll have a better window to gank/countergank with his ult if he's around. Same when jumping at Dragon/Baron pit, and once he hits 16 he gets better at picking people off.

It's a nerf in most situations but a buff in others. If Panth is around to countergank like a normal jungler, then he's stronger.

Boken

Banned
'nerf in most situations'

i think youre missing out in all the situations where he can play incredibly aggressively because he has a 2500 range disengage

zkylon

zkylewd
we dont need a targeted instant speed gapclosing stun (on a high dmg duder) that stuns for 1.5s.

so Panth right now:
+near instant cast time on ultimate
-early level ultimate range nerfed

pantheon gets a disengage now at the cost of a weaker early game
yea even from my pant top days i kept thinking he needs a full on rework. i would probably only keep the passive, ult and him having ranged harass (but skillshot pls!). he also needs to stay a man-mode kind of champion.

i'd love for him to keep his execute too. so much fun :3

yea even from my pant top days i kept thinking he needs a full on rework. i would probably only keep the passive, ult and him having ranged harass (but skillshot pls!). he also needs to stay a man-mode kind of champion.

i'd love for him to keep his execute too. so much fun :3
The way they were talking about it, I expect his Q to turn into a skillshot eventually.

DeadNames

Banned
Yasuo is so damn cheesy once he gets shiv + ie. Two shotting kids for dayzzzzz

Also I'm the best at league of legends in my state on quizup. Ama

Boken

Banned
9Ug19On.png

closer is a weird dude

zkylon

zkylewd
The way they were talking about it, I expect his Q to turn into a skillshot eventually.
i kinda wish his w to be a skillshot too but then it feels like he'd just be a worse version of khazix

i wish they changed his e, it's a pretty boring spell aside from the passive

zkylon

zkylewd
everything should be a skillshot

that way you could compare every champion to lux and realize she's overnerfed and buff her back to happiness!

DeadNames

Banned
everything should be a skillshot

that way you could compare every champion to lux and realize she's overnerfed and buff her back to happiness!

Gonna have to agree with this.

Hell, buff all immobile mages. Karthus, anivia, swain, brand, etc. They need to do more damage for their lack of mobility.

zkylon

zkylewd
dunno if serious but i don't think giving like anivia and karthus and brand more damage would fix any of their issues :p

i do think lux could use a damage scaling buff to make her compare better to like ziggs or nidalee and new xerath that have better poke on lower cooldowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom