• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Miss Fortune seems good from what I played. On the plus side she doesn't really need Boots, but that cooldown =P Focusing on AD and Critical with her, then tyr some of the other characters.

Xerath seemed good too but man does he fall down quick...

Ferrio

Banned
Miss Fortune seems good from what I played. On the plus side she doesn't really need Boots, but that cooldown =P Focusing on AD and Critical with her, then tyr some of the other characters.

Xerath seemed good too but man does he fall down quick...

She's actually pretty weak right now, and kinda why she's being reworked. As for no boots... no out of everyone she really needs them since she has no escape. Ya you can run fast out of combat... but that doesn't really help her stay alive in fights.

Ferga

Going 5/0 as pantheon and then being forced to be the front line tank and ending the game going 8/10 kinda sucks :\

assholes not adjusting to my first pick panth :\

Nekofrog

Banned
Be me, Renekton top vs Susan. They invade red and I die, team "Y U NOT FLASH" "because I was pegged with a Lee Sin Q, at half health, and ignited. Need to save it for lane since I'm already dead".

Our Kha'Zix completely ignores top lane as Lee Sin ganks 4 times in the first 10 minutes, I survive all of them by myself except for the last one.

Our Kayle mid comes up, and we kill Nasus and send Lee Sin running. Kayle says "Kayle Ganks 1, Kha'Zix ganks 0". Luls.

I give up top for lost since Nasus was allowed to scale very well with his jungler's presence (and the lack of mine), roam and start enabling our team to push objectives. Every single 5v5 team fight, I zone out their damage dealers and we win (usually at my death only, since I'm taking their ADC and AP out of the fight).

We win, but it was pretty aggravating having a a Kha who rarely helped any lane.

Funny moment of the game: dying in a push up midlane from a Nidalee spear because Kayle speeds me up past the minion wave (I was lagging behind the front line minion for a reason, lol).

Achtius

lol @ Pankaks' VOD:

Closer: who play what
Soda: they can play whatever they want
Closer: NO THEY CAN"T. THEY ALL SUCK. IT"S SCIENCE.

may include paraphrasing

Yeah I think Karma's worth picking up. I still enjoy playing her top or mid every now and again.

The new support itemisation helped her immensely in bottom lane. She's a hell of a lot of fun to play. Brings great utility and decent damage to the team.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
lol @ Pankaks' VOD:

Closer: who play what
Soda: they can play whatever they want
Closer: NO THEY CAN"T. THEY ALL SUCK. IT"S SCIENCE.

may include paraphrasing
He's not wrong. Some people are really adamant about not playing certain roles.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I'm not going to like watching this... I played like shit :(. I should probably just play riven from now on instead of jumping around like mad, might be able to play worth a damn then.

That's the problem with dragon lady when your team is behind. You are can't split push because you have to stay with your team, yet you are not tanky enough to stay in team fight. The zero cc doesn't help.

Silly question but could black cleaver work with Twitch+R. Hurricane equipped?

It could, but a more pressing issue is probably building Runaan's as that's a lot of money for AS only. I've used it in the past to proc Varus' passive and scored a quadra in the process, but it definitely isn't "gold efficient".

why isnt nashors a good buy on teemo

i read that McCashDolla dude's AMA and he said it's really only good if you wanna split push

i may be biased though because i just love having attack speed

garath

why isnt nashors a good buy on teemo

i read that McCashDolla dude's AMA and he said it's really only good if you wanna split push

i may be biased though because i just love having attack speed

Probably because subsequent hits on targets don't increase the poison damage from Teemo, it just extends the duration of the current proc so it wouldn't do as much as you'd want against a single target. Probably better to get the AP and magic pen to make the poison dots hit harder.

Blizzard

Banned
I dont get how you can play khazix jungle and not gank

It's just pretty stupid

And I like to farm more than gank. I only really gank when I know I can burn a flash or get my lane a small lead by making the enemy b.

I'm more attracted to getting a experience lead over the enemy jungler through farming and stealing for easier dragon fights and counter ganks rather than straight up ganking and snowballing.
Maybe they were taking your farm more than gank philosophy to its logical extreme. :p

I want to practice against a Yasuo but he always gets banned in inhouses. He just wants to be free!

Edwardo

I thought it was gonna be game over when Yasuo got that double kill top early on. I fell asleep like 15 mins after that so I didnt see the end.

Ferrio

Banned
But hurricane hits 3 enemies and can poison them.

As an AD your job is to take down single targets quickly, especially before they can take you down. It's a fun item for sure, but you lose a lot of damage taking it over something else and it goes against what people want from an ADC.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Newt: "We can hold this. I have no doubt in my mind we can hold this"
*Tower dies*
Newt: "BAIL OUT"

haha
i liked how everyone kept trying to call mothman's deaths but he always got away because lulu.

edit: i understand gaf's new found obsession with eve jungle. she's fun!

You could maybe buy Hurricane on one or two champions in ARAM. Maybe they should make it an ARAM-only item, or if you really want to shove it into the dingiest ghetto, a Dominion-only item.

Ferrio

Banned
You could maybe buy Hurricane on one or two champions in ARAM. Maybe they should make it an ARAM-only item, or if you really want to shove it into the dingiest ghetto, a Dominion-only item.

They need to lower the attack speed and put some damage on it, then people *might* pick it up.

No ADC is ever buying an attack speed item without crit in it, unless it's selling boots for Zephyr.

And if Hurricane either had crit or the passive crit'd, then it would either be retarded or undertuned beyond usefulness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom