• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

What, don't you like the Thresh players that don't play support but played Sona this one time and so just sit behind you missing hooks every 20 seconds while you get harassed?
Usually where I'm at supports know what they're doing. It's just hard to be at the same wavelength.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I should really stop playing solo q bot lane. It's a nightmare.

After getting an ADC TF in one my of my provision games I refuse to play support without a duo ADC.

7I6Oh.PNG

7I6PO.PNG

7I6Pp.PNG

1368722168_53910-Dave-Chappelle-gif-d6qF.gif

Ty! I owe it all to the laser eye.

Congratz on that gold man, dat Vel'Koz.

zkylon

zkylewd
i really wish they did the vu for caitlyn already. she's not awful or anything but i think the whole cait - vi - jinx thing is pretty cool and she could be given some pretty cool interactions, plus the whole cheerleader skirt and mad hatter thing are kind of silly :p

also just thought it was a cool scene, didn't even think it like that :/

i feel like once team builder comes out i will almost never play ranked

edit: yeah i've never really liked cait's aesthetic at all. as soon as i started playing her i bought a skin just because i thought her hat was so stupid

now riot's gonna give all my favorite champs stupid hats

i really wish they did the vu for caitlyn already. she's not awful or anything but i think the whole cait - vi - jinx thing is pretty cool and she could be given some pretty cool interactions, plus the whole cheerleader skirt and mad hatter thing are kind of silly :p

also just thought it was a cool scene, didn't even think it like that :/

Ah, er... sorry. I tend to go all artsy on these things.

The implication of that particular composition is that Cait's comforting Vi as she dies.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Vi can prevent herself from bleeding to death by punching cait, since she get a shield every time her skill hit someone.

zkylon

zkylewd
i feel like once team builder comes out i will almost never play ranked

edit: yeah i've never really liked cait's aesthetic at all. as soon as i started playing her i bought a skin just because i thought her hat was so stupid

now riot's gonna give all my favorite champs stupid hats
i don't mind the hat so much as the cog on top of it. it's like it's trying too hard to be steampunk without really knowing what steampunk is. the skirt is the worst offender for me, tho. i don't randomly hate skirts like some weirdos but that one is just bad taste, man. like the vu in my head probably just has pants and like a vest or something because imo it suits a cop/sheriff better than a the dress thingie she's wearing right now. i'd probably still keep her with a hat because that's like part of her identity, but would probably go a more reasonable one

and yea i went for resistance cait as soon as i bought her (even tho i don't really like playing caitlyn) because that splash art is pretty beast

Ah, er... sorry. I tend to go all artsy on these things.

The implication of that particular composition is that Cait's comforting Vi as she dies.
nah i mean i just didn't think it as suggestive

more like sad than anything

Vi can prevent herself from bleeding to death by punching cait, since she get a shield every time her skill hit someone.
lol

That's why Cait looks so sad. She knows the punches are coming.

(Vi's gauntlets are off in that picture, though, and I think she needs them for Blast Shield.)

zkylon

zkylewd
so playing the game in na now when i'm back on las is making me redownload it on spanish again

which is a big no

argie lux is disgusting

Tizoc

Oh man lots of Champs I want to try out this week X3

EDIT: What's Yasuo's build like? Static then Attack speed+critical?

zkylon

zkylewd
Oh man lots of Champs I want to try out this week X3

EDIT: What's Yasuo's build like? Static then Attack speed+critical?
statik + infinity edge

then you build blade of the ruined king at some point to sustain in fights and crap and like ga/defensive items since his damage thru statik+ie is pretty insane already.

you can get like a hexdrinker too if you're against like a leblanc i guess

zkylon

zkylewd
Thanks.

OK so can someone help with how I should go about making my build for these characters please?
Xin Zhao (Focus on AD or AD+AP? Or forgo all that and build him as a tank)
Jarvan
Akali
Miss Fortune

xin and j4 are tanky with like one or two ad items at best (like spirit of elder lizard in jungle, maybe brutalizer or trinity force if you can afford it or hydra, stuff like that) but mostly tanky: randuins, sunfire cape, spirit visage, that sort of crap. don't buy ap on them :/

akali mostly bursty ap stuff: zhonyas, hextech gunblade, abyssal, lich bane, etc. she really likes hextech gunblade, or at least hextech revolver but it's not 100% necessary.

mf just standard ad: bt, statik, last whisper, ie usually in that order.

and yeah dude, just look up a guide, usually the most upvoted at like lolking is pretty alright and goes in-depth into what to build and when

Ocho

If I lose my first two games, I just stop playing for the day. No use continuing racking up losses now that you're on tilt.

I play ranked until I lose. Then it's gg until the next day at least. Works best to avoid ultra tilt.

so playing the game in na now when i'm back on las is making me redownload it on spanish again

which is a big no

argie lux is disgusting

That only happens once. You should be able to change region without any download now. Source: I play in NA and LAN every day.

brian!

the problem with this site is the times when you get 9/7/14 support xerath with AD/lifesteal runes.
http://www.probuilds.net/guide/NA/1307752433/138243

that actually makes a little sense for a support tho besides the lifesteal

sometimes I wonder if the site is bugged though, it definitely wasn't updated for 4.4 when i looked up kass builds yesterday

there are shyvanas that run like 28 ap and stuff, and the kass ones I saw were running lifesteal/ad so i dunno, I can rationalize these runes but I don't think they are particularly accurate

Kenai

hmm, I'm always wondering how much sense it makes to use builds from pros. Most people's playstyle are much different, especially at lower ELO.

it's more of a guildline than a set build. Building situationally/counterbuilding is something that a guide can't really teach since that will vary from game to game a lot. "Core" items are usually pretty safe to get every game, but for those even the order you buy them might change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom