• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
Morello is like Ghostcrawler

He's the public face of the game, the mouth piece through which many Riot voices are heard. And he's a GD martyr that makes it easier for the rest of Riot to do their work.

Community facing roles r tough, but somebody has to do it. Let it be the strong people that take the blows

zkylon

zkylewd
Morello is like Ghostcrawler

He's the public face of the game, the mouth piece through which many Riot voices are heard. And he's a GD martyr that makes it easier for the rest of Riot to do their work.

Community facing roles r tough, but somebody has to do it. Let it be the strong people that take the blows
yea you're right but he just looks like thrown to the mob and the mob ain't listening

like everyone will find things to disagree with how rito does things but for the most part i find myself really aligned with a lot of their ideals, even if they never end up quite pulling them off.

it makes me think rito could probably use a lot of better communication tools with the playerbase. like having champion-specific forums, polling on what the community views as toxic, overpowered or balanced, a lot more dev blogs and all that crap. like the lee sin thing is pretty interesting in how it created so much outrage that rito is falling back on some of the nerfs if only to shut people up.

i dunno, i'm insomniac so i think dumb stuff lol

GP10/heavy utility tree masteries Thresh went as well as expected.

Utterly shite.
yea i usually prefer going coin+tanky runes/masteries than other way around if i want a chill laning phase.

gp10 is pretty useless right now imo, supports don't even know what to do with the extra gold anyways :p

yea i usually prefer going coin+tanky runes/masteries than other way around if i want a chill laning phase.

gp10 is pretty useless right now imo, supports don't even know what to do with the extra gold anyways :p

I'd already dropped GP10 towards the tail end of last season anyway in favour of HP5 but I thought i'd give it a bash for the lulz. Usually I go full 0/30/0 with Thresh and I guess I'll be sticking with it now.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'd already dropped GP10 towards the tail end of last season anyway in favour of HP5 but I thought i'd give it a bash for the lulz. Usually I go full 0/30/0 with Thresh and I guess I'll be sticking with it now.
i would probably not make hp5 standards but i would really like to have a hp5 quints page to go against pokey supports.

also i personally like putting a bunch of points into utility even when playing like leona i won't ever go without the 40g mastery. i'm usually like 0/14/16

guess it's a matter of style, but i really enjoy the mikaels+shurelyas thing of peeling for carries rather than jumping to the backline

garath

So RoS drops for Diablo3 tomorrow. I need to get in as much League time as possible tonight cause that will steal my time away.

Hopefully the Varus craze has died down and I can actually play him now lol.

Newt

Blazblue is out tomorrow too, got to be tough going from one elohell to another.
9210d01ebce7b3f33c76c5ad98cb232b.jpg

Newt

What is the actual proc/scaling on Quinn's damage boost? I've just realised you don't get told. Does it even scale?
Valor periodically marks a nearby enemy with Vulnerability for 4.5 seconds. If Quinn attacks a Vulnerable enemy, she deals 25 / 35 / 45 / 55 / 65 / 75 / 85 / 95 / 105 / 115 / 125 / 135 / 145 / 155 / 170 / 185 / 200 / 215 (+ 50% bonus AD) bonus physical damage. This cannot occur again for 10 seconds, or 3 seconds if Quinn triggers the vulnerability. Valor will first prioritize Quinn's most recent attack target. If Quinn has not attacked anyone recently, Valor will target nearby low health units (prioritizing champions over minions).

I keep imaging Vi trying to heal teammates by punching the shit outta them.

She just punches the arrows and bullets back out of you, and punches on your arteries proximal from the wounds to create an impaction that temporarily stops bleeding. Vi's a fantastic nurse!

That Girl Jayce is pretty good, but the Girl Vlad doesn't look anywhere near sinister/vampiric enough. The artist really just needs to dig through Hellsing Ultimate and find some Girlycard for inspiration.

Newt

She just punches the arrows and bullets back out of you, and punches on your arteries proximal from the wounds to create an impaction that temporarily stops bleeding. Vi's a fantastic nurse!

That Girl Jayce is pretty good, but the Girl Vlad doesn't look anywhere near sinister/vampiric enough. The artist really just needs to dig through Hellsing Ultimate and find some Girlycard for inspiration.
Well, I wouldn't really call Seras sinister at all.

Def gonna try Scaling Cooldown Glyphs and Quints on my Jayce when the changes come out.

30% CDR @ 18 not including cooldown boots and anything else sounds like it could be nuts.

garath

Morgana binding nerf needs to come. The hitbox is deceivingly large and the bind lasts so damn long.

She's tied with Annie in my heart for best support for me.

The hitbox is large but it's slow as fuck, on a hefty CD, is blockable and most of the time Morg is maxing E first anyways so Leona and friends don't kill her carry.

IMO what needs to be gutted is the shield duration if anything. Either that or make it self-cast only - though that will just let the likes of Vi and Leona run amok.

Einbroch

Banned
Spell shields are bullshit. Abilities that are hard CC and do little damage are completely nullified and the shield persists. My friend mains mid Morgana and can block three forms of CC and all their damage in succession and just laugh it off. It should be like Sivir/Nocturne. Blocks one, and it's gone.

Nekofrog

Banned
BAD NEWS GUYS

ABSOLUTELY EARTH SHATTERING

you're going to be seeing a lot less of me for gaf games in the near future. I finally got a job as a sysadmin for the county government here. :(

i am going to miss being able to play league all day

garath

The hitbox is large but it's slow as fuck, on a hefty CD, is blockable and most of the time Morg is maxing E first anyways so Leona and friends don't kill her carry.

IMO what needs to be gutted is the shield duration if anything. Either that or make it self-cast only - though that will just let the likes of Vi and Leona run amok.

Most Morganas max Q first. The stun duration is way too good. As it is, 2 seconds for a level 1 skill is pretty insane.

You don't need to max the shield in lane. You aren't going to be faced with that much magic damage. It's strictly to prevent the CC from thresh/leona/etc.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
BAD NEWS GUYS

you're going to be seeing a lot less of me for gaf games in the near future. I finally got a job as a sysadmin for the county government here. :(

Congratulation, just last till your probation is over then you can start reading GAF 8 hours a day.

Fellow government employee here.

Type2

BAD NEWS GUYS

Congrats man, I know you've been jobless for a while. All the mystery gift money you'll be getting will be appreciated.

Achtius

BAD NEWS GUYS

grats. I wish have the same problem :(

erragal

Congratulation, just last till your probation is over then you can start reading GAF 8 hours a day.

Fellow government employee here.

Kiunch u have said too much!!!

Seriously be the best employee ever for your probation period and join the union.

edit:mad:nekofrog: I was flabbergasted. That solo queue! At least not on opposite sides!

Most Morganas max Q first. The stun duration is way too good. As it is, 2 seconds for a level 1 skill is pretty insane.

You don't need to max the shield in lane. You aren't going to be faced with that much magic damage. It's strictly to prevent the CC from thresh/leona/etc.

Yes, E is never maxed first. 1 pt is sufficient to block CC even if it has enough damage to break it. Mid Morgs max W nowadays instead of 3 pts. Support presumably just QWE because there's really no more utility to W anymore.

Honestly 0AP Black Shield isn't *that* durable and the cooldown is long. If you're complaining about mid Morg, just take AD junglers (or AD mid) against her. Lees and Khazixes are the scariest for me.

Fun fact: Black Shield used to cleanse CCs as well.

Mothman91

BAD NEWS GUYS

Congrats bro,

Just don't be like Ziggs and blow up all the servers.

I've had more ragers in the like 10 ARAM games I've played than I've had in nearly a thousand ranked games.

Random unranked fun is serious fucking business.

I mostly see people rage in more or less understandable circumstances, like when I've got Xerath and Lulu on my team and they're just reduced to literally not being able to do anything for the entire game.

Even that's usually the pretty mild "took you guys long enough" sort of snark rather than full-on hate boners.

Ferrio

Banned
I mostly see people rage in more or less understandable circumstances, like when I've got Xerath and Lulu on my team and they're just reduced to literally not being able to do anything for the entire game.

Even that's usually the pretty mild "took you guys long enough" sort of snark rather than full-on hate boners.

I had some guy go totally 12 year old on us the other day. Was yelling at the enemy team for targetting him....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom