• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
well finally found one but the guy was level 28. kept him anyways since i checked his games and he was at least building properly and he had runes so it was probably a smurf

still soon after top and jungle left so imma just play arams lol

Blizzard

Banned
I think someone in here said AP eve is dead now? So just build elder and then defensive items?
It worked well for me my second game, I posted a screenshot a page or two ago. I built elder lizard, one offensive item (BOTRK works pretty well), and then tank stuff like randuins.

I imagine triforce or iceborne gauntlet could also work.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
It's because junglers camp the shit outta bottom. squishiest lane to gank+dragon
also different ward distribution. now mid and top have their trinket wards up early but bot lane has fewer wards than they used to before they're up and running with a sightstone.

Ferga

nooooooooooooooooooooooo

no one watched my last game and I didn't record it

We were at the enemy nexus. My team were team fighting near their fountain so I was just casually hitting the nexus by myself

Then all of a sudden, 3 of them died to the fountain from a gragas ulti. It was me and a morgana left hitting the 2k nexus.

Morgana ulted and zhonyad all 5 of them and I slowly killed them one by one as I was running around the nexus trying to juke all the gragas barrels, vi Qs and leona ccs

tl;dr Ran around the nexus and got a pentakill

xAzQVwD.png

Ferga

EDG pretty much screwed themselves by not banning shen and blitzcrank.

I mean shen has a global ult and infinite sustain.

and blitzcrank is like the biggest luck champion. You hit one out of 10 hooks and you can win the lane

What the hell are trinkets?

Zukuu

Banned
hey, 2x gold, 1x silber, 2x unranked vs 2x plat, 1x diamond and an ex-challenger. Match making in this game is TOP NOTCH! Even better, my team had the higher mmr lmao. What is this broken shit?

Leezard

hey, 2x gold, 1x silber, 2x unranked vs 2x plat, 1x diamond and an ex-challenger. Match making in this game is TOP NOTCH! Even better, my team had the higher mmr lmao. What is this broken shit?

Normal games are like that. Don't expect high ranked players to necessarily have high nonranked mmr, since they spend their time in ranked.

Nekofrog

Banned
GANGPLANK PENTA KILLGANGPLANK PENTA KILLGANGPLANK PENTA KILLGANGPLANK PENTA KILLGANGPLANK PENTA KILLGANGPLANK PENTA KILLGANGPLANK PENTA KILLGANGPLANK PENTA KILLGANGPLANK PENTA KILLGANGPLANK PENTA KILLGANGPLANK PENTA KILLGANGPLANK PENTA KILLGANGPLANK PENTA KILLGANGPLANK PENTA KILL

rakhir

I had to fight against Fiora as Shyvana. I cried every time I killed her on lane, I didn't want to do that. She ended up with 0/5/2 when they surrendered.

I'm sorry, so sorry.

I had to fight against Fiora as Shyvana. I cried every time I killed her on lane, I didn't want to do that. She ended up with 0/5/2 when they surrendered.

I'm sorry, so sorry.

damn, that Fiora must have misplayed hard. She does pretty well against Shyvana :/

-------------------------------

That game was hilarious. Can't wait for game 2.

garath

Whoops. Got my 8 day warning last night. Play ranked or get demoted. Guess I'll squeeze in a game Friday. Win or lose at least it'll buy me another 30 days.

How much do you lose for inactivity? Is it an immediate division drop or just LP loss?

Whoops. Got my 8 day warning last night. Play ranked or get demoted. Guess I'll squeeze in a game Friday. Win or lose at least it'll buy me another 30 days.

How much do you lose for inactivity? Is it an immediate division drop or just LP loss?

Pretty sure it's a division drop.

garath

Pretty sure it's a division drop.

Yeah. definitely gonna play one then. I don't want to go back to Gold V just because of inactivity. Win or lose, it's better than a division drop.

At least it seems like most of the server problems have been resolved *knock on wood*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom