• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
I tried playing team builder as an ordinary champion, took forever and lost.

Now using team builder as it's meant to be used: ADC Vel'koz.

Got to lobby in 1 minute, game started after 2 minutes. Only support Heimerdinger questioned my choice! Someone else already believes it will work due to true damage. I will report with results.

Newt

I tried playing team builder as an ordinary champion, took forever and lost.

Now using team builder as it's meant to be used: ADC Vel'koz.

Got to lobby in 1 minute, game started after 2 minutes. Only support Heimerdinger questioned my choice! Someone else already believes it will work due to true damage. I will report with results.
Build Runaan's.

Blizzard

Banned
Build Runaan's.
It would have looked funny. I want to see more lightning bolts.

We lost, and I went 4/4/10, though we won our lane and got the tower down first of anyone on our team.

They had jungle Annie and an extra ADC (fed top lane Vayne) to make up for ADC Vel'koz.

The saddest part was we probably could have easily won, but I only noticed one other teammate the entire game buy a single ward. There were probably others that I missed, but that was the only time I saw it. I spent a fair bit of gold on wards to try to make up for it. We also had a disconnecting AP carry who would vanish at key points, and people making really strange dives alone into enemy teams. Otherwise we were doing decent.

Blizzard

Banned
There, the next team builder game worked better. I didn't get to dedicated ADC though since I didn't realize team builder lets two people match up as marksman bottom lane. No doubt it's for the best since Caitlyn did tons of damage.

velkozy8bh0.png

Repgnar

Anyone go to the Studio in L.A. to spectate the LCS games? I recently moved from Florida to California so now i'm only around five hours away from L.A. Could easily be able to make my way to L.A. after work on Friday and spend the weekend there watching games towards the end of this split or next split(Or just go to both). Kinda bummed that the Championship won't be in L.A. but I should be in a position to travel to wherever it is for Season 5. Anyways, if anyone has gone how was it? I've been to MLG Raleigh and really enjoyed it.

zkylon

zkylewd
gragas rework already worth it for that new belly slam animation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNx2qnMvfsM#t=75

also void fizz splash art shows great promise

FizzLoadScreen_4.jpg

also disappointment syndra has been pulled from pbe apparently, which is great, as they can use that time to think hard about what they did and how sad they made me feel so it never ever happens again

Part of me wants to use Soraka in a match, but at the same time I worry I'd fuck up a lot...

I don't know how you could possibly fuck up as soraka.

Start using probuilds.net when you need help with your builds and you will find champions pretty easy to sort out.

Fuzzery

Lol, had a guy say he was going to troll from the beginning and would afk at start... we decided to play anyway.

4v5 from the start, we decide to cheese and all go top lane, take a tower, fail at taking 2.

Somehow end up winning anyway off grabs and snowballing. Best game i've had in awhile, lol, and back into promos.

Part of me wants to use Soraka in a match, but at the same time I worry I'd fuck up a lot...

play toplane soraka

here is what you do

you get to lane, and you keep pressing q

at some point you will go back. you buy chalice of harmony. this is a good item because it lets you press q more.

eventually the other toplaner hates you so much he quits.

zkylon

zkylewd
just realized rito was further enforcing the lux x ezreal thing by putting them in lane together in the team builder trailer thingie

sneaky stuff

zkylon

zkylewd
Just played my first bot match, is it even possible to lose?
probably, but it's really hard

me and my friends did a 1v5 contest to see who could win against beginner bots the fastest and by 21 minutes i was done, my friend that went caitlyn beat them at like 16 or something

i almost lost against intermediate bots when trying out my na account the other day, but that's mostly because 220 ping is brutal lol

Just played my first bot match, is it even possible to lose?

Yes, and often it's because of a combination of the ff:
- 2 or more players disconnect
- You're playing a champ who can't 1vN well or can't shove (Alistar)
- You mess around too long, then 1+ people disconnect
- They have one or more of the ff: Fidd, Malph, Cass, Karth, Ali, Malz, Amumu

Singed is a near guaranteed win even in intermediate late game 2v5 though. I just did a few nights ago.

Source: I have over 400 AI games.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea it's not hard if you have a moderately good champion for 1v5ing

i've done like two pentakills back to back with like cass and syndra.

now karthus bot is a monster, and so is cass bot. karthus bot just knows the exact amount for his ult lol it's hilarious

Ferga

I surrendered 3 bot games in the past.

I was watching nightblue's stream and his team won by a mere second. The super minions would have taken his nexus in 2-3 more hits while his team pushed for a win but a minion wave spawned and stopped the super minions from finishing off the nexus.

Tizoc

I don't know how you could possibly fuck up as soraka.

Start using probuilds.net when you need help with your builds and you will find champions pretty easy to sort out.

Not so much builds so much as doing stuff in the match. Like I know I gotta save my Healing and mana recover for my ally, and keep an eye on other character's health to heal them with my ulti. ...but what if using my ulti becomes a bad call?

Eff it, gonna play her tonight and see how bad it turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom