• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
That feel when you play with someone who you looked up to the previous season, only to find out they are bronze level (somehow got out of bronze the previous season), toxic, and feedy as all hell.

Holy shit, lost a promo because I queued with him.

NSIPy7w.png

3tB5teo.png

54O0DRA.png

BpgqQiw.png

hSIcgLS.png

Hopefully those are in order. I can't imagine anyone taking this approach. It was honestly the best Wukong jungle game of my life, I was 3-0 for 95% of the game, and ended up with 3 deaths when our Nid DC'ed due to computer issues and we had to teamfight.

Achtius

After looking up lolking for 1 sec, i know who that censored guy is. gaf pls.

Neko you should've call him out when he said it's fine cuz he isn't in promo,

Boken

Banned
For those who cant wait, here are some youtube VODs of OGN's ALLSTAR Event

EDG (maknoon, mokuza, hoon, hero, vinylcat) v MiG (shy, cloudT, rapidstar, woong, madlife)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fGz1pDmgog

ALL Stars vs Masters game 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfGofAeXjHA

Masters v Allstars game 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQYbkW6ZLCI

pro players: Flame Insec Bengi Impact Ambition Imp Madlife Faker Mata

I highly recommend EDG v MiG - especially if u were around during those days - and highly, highly recommend allstars v masters game 1

Nekofrog

Banned
i almost fucking lost a custom bot game

i just bought zac and went 100% tank. I solo'd baron and it took so long that I had to use 4 smites, and by the time I looked at my base it was almost obliterated.

had to sell all my shit, go AP, and make sneak attacks to win.

Mothman91

Did Gangplank actually get a pentakill in a playoff game or was that exaggeration?

Which skin did they use?
This was an "allstars" matchup. Fans voted for their favorite 2 from each position and they would be mixed up in two teams accordingly. Impact went Sultan GP with a tank/semi ap build and did get a penta. Game was just a troll match with shaco jungle, donger mid, Quinn/lee sin bot lane.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

i just bought zac and went 100% tank. I solo'd baron and it took so long that I had to use 4 smites, and by the time I looked at my base it was almost obliterated.

yeah zac was gutted.

just play cho'gath if you want to be a raidboss because atleast your ult will always be relevant vs squishies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
It's not as much about Zac being gutted...he wasn't...but the meta shifted around him and what he offers isn't in vogue right now. There are kind of just necessary damage thresholds for both junglers and top laners to hit and he doesn't get there.

zkylon

zkylewd
dunno if i should buy guqin sona or not

that would make me have all three of my favorite sona skins but also kind of an idiot lol

Blizzard

Banned
This was an "allstars" matchup. Fans voted for their favorite 2 from each position and they would be mixed up in two teams accordingly. Impact went Sultan GP with a tank/semi ap build and did get a penta. Game was just a troll match with shaco jungle, donger mid, Quinn/lee sin bot lane.
Thanks, sounds fun.

I got the new Heimerdinger in ARAM recently and even the other team seemed to be cheering for me, he's so funny. For some reason after the visual update, his rockets and E feel less awkward to hit, but that's almost certainly my imagination.

Perhaps I should try MORE rockets! ...hmm, it's smaller than the diagram.

Blizzard

Banned
We really should have an inhouse where each team votes which characters the enemy team plays as.
I thought it's been tried. Aside from the difficulty of knowing which champions people own (Kiunch only owns Nidalee and Ahri of course ;p), it's just not fun when you have to play Sion or Shen for 40 minutes.

Ferrio

Banned
I thought it's been tried. Aside from the difficulty of knowing which champions people own (Kiunch only owns Nidalee and Ahri of course ;p), it's just not fun when you have to play Sion or Shen for 40 minutes.

You can just go to their summoners page see who they own can't you? Even if you can't should be easy just to say "Do you have ?"

Tizoc

Volibear is 4800 IP right?

You should've recorded that shit.

I got the new Heimerdinger in ARAM recently and even the other team seemed to be cheering for me, he's so funny.

They were probably cheering for you because Heimer is ridiculously broken in ARAM. The polite thing to do when you realize your team is completely incapable of offering a decent match is to dance/cheer just inside the opposing team's Xerath Q/Nidalee spear range until they get around to finishing you off.

zkylon

zkylewd
is there a post-game interview uploaded in youtube for the allstars vs masters game?

twitch being shit for me as usual

Mothman91

is there a post-game interview uploaded in youtube for the allstars vs masters game?

twitch being shit for me as usual
I think they did one after the first match but chobra barely translated it. For the one you're talking about, I turned that second match off because it was getting a bit boring compared to that awesome first match. So I don't really know.

Nekofrog

Banned
first team builder experience:

took about 3 minutes to find a group as Poppy top. Get in, expecting to get kicked immediately, but don't.

midlaner says "poppy may I suggest teleport to get through laning phase easier since the TP buff?"
me: "sure", take TP

at this point it's only me, midlane brand, and botlane Sona. Jungle lee sin eventually joins. 4 minutes later, lee sin bails and the group disbands.

holy shit finding an ADC takes forever.

second group? swain support blitz adc. nooo thanks.

Boken

Banned
the problem is that there is really no reason for ADC players to use team builder.

youre not getting to pick weird stuff in team builder + you usually get your role in soloqueue anyway

Nekofrog

Banned
well that sucked.

me poppy top vs singed. i was 30 CS ahead, then our Vi comes top, dives 2v1 against an invisible Eve (even though I ping her and tell her she's there and not to go in), and we both die when I go in with her because she's deadset on it. Bleh.

Blizzard

Banned
well that sucked.

me poppy top vs singed. i was 30 CS ahead, then our Vi comes top, dives 2v1 against an invisible Eve (even though I ping her and tell her she's there and not to go in), and we both die when I go in with her because she's deadset on it. Bleh.
If only you hadn't used team builder. It's fortunate other modes protect us from such teammates. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom