• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadNames

Banned
I'm at my base
Draven does his Ulti
I avoid it while having a silver of health left
I wonder why it hasn't rebounded yet
Rebounds and kills me before I reach the healing pedestal

It's the worst when you're going versus AP Ezreal.

"Alright, looks like I won that trade. I have 60% of my HP!"

*ez ult*

"You have been slain!"

Ya the only time i've ever done a 2v1 swap was in a normal game with us. Probably would never happen in soloqueue.

It happens sometimes, but courtesy dictates that it's up to the solo laner whether or not you do it. You really can't say, "We're doing a lane swap top, just get over it." You have to say, "A lane swap would work out a lot better for us than for them, are you okay with it?" and if the top laner doesn't want to, that's the end of the discussion.

Because, really, being 1v2 is just awful and not fun at all, so you can't bully someone into doing it.

Tizoc

Well GAF I followed your advice and tried a Guardian Angel.
They ganged up on me regardless.
Then again, our Miss Fortune became afk for like 15 minutes which contributed to our defeat.

Snowman

It happens sometimes, but courtesy dictates that it's up to the solo laner whether or not you do it. You really can't say, "We're doing a lane swap top, just get over it." You have to say, "A lane swap would work out a lot better for us than for them, are you okay with it?" and if the top laner doesn't want to, that's the end of the discussion.

Because, really, being 1v2 is just awful and not fun at all, so you can't bully someone into doing it.

Do you do sick level 3 1v3 dives on the tower and stuff in solo q though?

Edwardo

Yeah, tbh I wouldn't mind doing it in soloqueue since I mostly play top and don't really have a problem with being neglected. It just never really happens or is even brought up in my experiences.

Do you do sick level 3 1v3 dives on the tower and stuff in solo q though?

Totally. The amount of coordination required for a 3v1 tower dive is really overstated. It's basically just a matter of getting the tower aggro on the right person and them getting out in time, everything else is kind of dog-brain "hit 'em until they die from it" stuff.

As long as the ADC doesn't think it's their job to tank the tower or you're doing something super crazy like diving a Ghost/Flash Vlad who still has pool up, it's not actually very hard to pull off.

Moodmon

Neo Member
Well, not too tired after work, time to enjoy a full evening playing LoL. As long as EUW doesn't have any probl...

[creates EUNE account]

7KBEr.png

Well, okay.

:(

Thatoneguy

Neo Member
Solo que feels like exercise. Once you get on it, it becomes habit and you stick with it through the good times and the bad. Once you hop off that wagon, it becomes really hard to get back on.

Solo que feels like exercise. Once you get on it, it becomes habit and you stick with it through the good times and the bad. Once you hop off that wagon, it becomes really hard to get back on.

Yeah, I'm off the wagon rn and I just don't want to play ranked anymore. I recently got demoted from S2 to S3 and it's just...meh.

Mothman91

I play like a couple-few games once every 2 weeks. I tell myself "I need to climb" win most of it, then stop lol. Rinse and repeat.

d[-_-]b

Banned
"d[-_-]b is f*cking kawaii desu."
Entered my real name and got "Salman Khan is f*cking forever kawaii desu."

Well that answers all my questions...

Einbroch

Banned
Nope, not until you get ban.

Not true. I've gotten popups saying things like "You have been reported for [offense]. We all have bad days, but remember that we all need to work together and be positive" or something like that. Don't know the requirements for it, but I've never been banned.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
that's disappointing to hear. All those people that will never know that I reported them

That's why you tell them in all caps "REPORTED"

Not true. I've gotten popups saying things like "You have been reported for [offense]. We all have bad days, but remember that we all need to work together and be positive" or something like that. Don't know the requirements for it, but I've never been banned.

Oh I didn't know that, that's nice to know. I guess you would have to be reported a bunch of times for it to happen.

You have to reach a certain "weight" of reports.

The weighting of reports is somewhat complicated, but it has to do with:

1. The types of offense for which you are being reported. (Racism for instance tends to leapfrog the rest of the weighting system and go straight to tribunal.)

2. The frequency with which you are reported vs. not reported. So, basically playing more games may make you more likely to get reported, but as long as the overall percentage of games in which you are reported stays low, the weighting does too.

3. How many people reported you for a single incident. If only one person in the game reported you, the weighting is much lower than if all nine of the other players did.

4. The "trust" the system has in the people reporting you. Basically, players who constantly file frivolous reports have the weight of their reports de-valued as a result, whereas players that very rarely report people and only do so in instances where they've done something imminently punishable pack a lot of weight behind the reports they do file.

So, if you're Bronze 0 MMR and playing with nothing but trolls, you can get reported every game and never have Riot even contact you to say, "Hey dog, get right with God." If you're a brand-new Challenger and manage to piss off the top ladder players, most of whom haven't reported someone in their last thousand games, well... good luck.

I played top soraka today

it was a lot of fun. I felt kinda useless in teamfights, but it's because our team had zero CC. I was really tanky (like, randuins+sv+rylai's tanky) but I felt like I had to be on the backline to heal my teammates, not in the middle of everything starcalling.

Ferga

I was drawing my anime description today but then after a minute of drawing, I thought; "what the fuck am i doing?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom