• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Bah, lost this recent game due to their Yi being well equipped...and because I was feeling half asleep ZoZ.

I'm gonna aim to make Statik+BoRK on Twitch then make a defensive item, after that I'll make my remaining weapons.
Again it'll be situational.

EU LCS is fun to watch because you legitimately never know who's going to win a match.

EU LCS is terrible to follow because you legitimately never know who's going to win a match.

zkylon

zkylewd
Fizz_Splash_4.jpg

too bad the actual skin is not that great because that splash art is awesome

NA LCS is better if only because I don't have to hear Quikshot pretend that he knows anything about League. I don't like Riv either but at least he's not as serious as him.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Need three more for inhouse! Join the rage!

edit: Achtius said he will uninstall if he lost this game, come now! Be part of the history!!!

edit2: game 1 already started, could be room for game 2.

zkylon

zkylewd
khal trynda too
arya annie
fatty king (forgot his name) grago
khaleesi shyvanna

man it'd be pretty fucking cool if they did a licensed series of skins heh

Mothman91

I hope it's nothing small with the GoT x LoL stuff.

Skins would be cool, I wonder what else they can do. Maybe even the actors/actresses doing the voices for the skins would awesome.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Our CC overlap so it is kind of a waste, ferrio stun right after the cc is over.

It is funny because we were talking about abandoning that tower, then saw sempai's ult on thin air.

drawkcaB

Guys, secret confession that I need to admit

I used Yorick today.

You need to talk about it man?

Finished my mini set of Nautilus games. Ended up 3-2 and only got the opportunity to try a more damage centric build in the first game. I built SotEL lizard in every game regardless and it actually worked out well. I didn't really miss the stats from SotAG and I felt like it countered the damage loss that occurs around mid-game. I need to learn to be more aggressive in when I choose to gank with Nautilus though. Lots of situations where I'd hesitate on other champs work just fine with Naut. I think I'm going to have to play many Dominion builds in order to figure out what damage items work on Naut.

I'm down for League/GOT crossovers :p

Tywin Swain
Arya could be Annie or Fiora or (late book spoilers not safe for show watchers)
Akali
Robert Baratheon Olaf
Dany Shyvana
Not my idea but Bran/Hodor Nunu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom