• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
sweet marn friended me i hope he doesnt die

9k1jk7D.png

Bungie's

I'm expecting a lot of jungle rengar when the patch goes live. All other top tier junglers are getting nerfed except him. Probably see more vi as well.

Ferrio

Banned
he managed the team that prevented c9 from getting into lcs
they called him a supergenius

He's also the guy that knocked ChrisG into losers bracket in MvC3 at Evo this year! As well has a character parodying him in the fighting game "Divekick"

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I'm expecting a lot of jungle rengar when the patch goes live. All other top tier junglers are getting nerfed except him. Probably see more vi as well.
But Rengar isn't a top tier jungler to begin with.

brian!

i hope it's not a vi @ mid worldz
oh but none of these jungle nerfs seem that substantial, like maybe eve's but she doesn't need that dmg anyway

You couldn't put that together with his name being Mr. N?

:(

Mister pls

I have literally no concept of the fighting game scene except that one time a dude did something hype on chun li

I also barely even know who marn is I know about the team and that's about it. I knew Mr. N was supposed to be someone but had no idea who.

Blizzard

Banned
I played a lot of Rengar at low levels. I would far rather play him, or have him on my team, as a top/mid laner instead of a jungler.

I still see Vi banned fairly often at my Elo and I kind of don't get why?

Like I understand banning her, I guess, but she was definitely banworthy earlier this season, then she got nerfed and dropped off the face of the earth, and now suddenly she's back to being banned. It's weird.

Ferga

I hate champ releases.

Have to use a ban for it or not play ranked for a couple of days so people don't just instalock it.

Nothing worse than having to vs this thing you have no idea about or having one on your team who has no idea what it's doing

SeigO

Banned
I've discovered the counter to tristana, and it's ADC Jayce. But seriously I might start going bot lane more often it's really fun and different compared to the stale top lane which is mostly full of "brb with my teleport a sustain item and 5 more pots" lately.

SWAKNcl.jpg

Ferga

Ignite is so much more fun to have but you get stomped if you can't secure a kill and they just teleport back into lane

Dec

Is there a way to change passwords without going through email? My wife logged in today and got a message about being chat restricted for 5 games due to negativity or something but she hasn't played since March and has only ever played private games, never with random people.

Her password was changed but the March game is the last one in match history and her email hasn't been compromised.

Also since the ban will only be lifted after 5 "matchmade" games and she never plays with other people, she'll never not be chat banned? She doesn't chat so obviously it doesn't matter, but she shouldn't even be chat banned and now it's essentially forever lol.

Ignite is so much more fun to have but you get stomped if you can't secure a kill and they just teleport back into lane

Yep.. you're betting the entire lane on a gambit.

Ignite vs TP = One side get stomp.

I still run iginte a lot especially if I see a champion that's weak in lane and scales up ex: Rengar, Jax, Nasus. I try to kill them early and snowball the lane before the out scale me and do what they do....

zkylon

zkylewd
i dunno i think tp top laners are much better than ignite since tp makes more happen, people fighting over dragon control and split pushing and whatnot. it makes top lane be a part of the game which is what a lot of top laners have been complaining for ages. now they have the ability to help their team and make key moment strategic choices. i think it's great.

it needs a nerf when used on turrets tho, since it doesn't punish fucking up in lane nearly enough. like tp vs ignite should really make you weaker in lane

SeigO

Banned
You nailed it on the head. They need to revert the change of reducing teleports cool down when you use it on towers. It makes late game scaling laners too powerful by removing their early game weakness, they don't even have to play smart they just need to push hard to reset the lane and TP back at level 3-5.

It also makes me really scared to waste my TP offensively because of the risk where I can lose my tower and/or a few waves of xp with the included bonus of a 5 minute cool down if my TP gank fails for some reason.

CRS

I liked the suggestion of reducing TP's distance at lower levels. Make it start at a tower/tower and a half's distance and gradually upgrade to all over the map.

Leezard

I liked the suggestion of reducing TP's distance at lower levels. Make it start at a tower/tower and a half's distance and gradually upgrade to all over the map.
That solves nothing though. Laners can still use it for safe laning which is the "problem", while they become unable to use it offensively until later in the game. If anything, it makes the problem worse.

If anything, reducing the cd on teleport on assist /kill within 30 seconds or so after a teleport would promote using it offensively and for split pushing.

Nev

Banned
Are you ready for the Vi comeback? I've been ready for months banning her everytime I am leader because she's never stopped being permaban bullshit in my book, but now that Lee and Elise have been nerfed, metasheeps will 100% start using her and Jarvan, who is an equally broken jungler in soloQ. My advice is ban or pick if you wanna climb.

Ferga

The thing is...

Tank junglers have a chance to destroy Vi's team by simply being more aggressive in ganks pre-6

Vi invades aren't much after the Q hits/misses so tanks have the ability to get to team fights safely

TomShoe

Banned
Guys help

I'm trying to figure out which item I should rush on Twitch first, because what I'm doing isn't working now. So far I've been rushing BotRK first, but I'm on a bad tilt against the increasing bursty meta (Draven and Annie come on). Being forced to get Greaves as my 2nd item instead of Youmuu's hurts but I'm constantly running for my life.

What are the benefits of IE, BT, and BotRK for being rushed first?

What are the benefits of IE, BT, and BotRK for being rushed first?
BT is not a good item to rush, the shield is meh early and 20% lifesteal won't help much until you get a ton of AD first. IE will give you the most damage at your first power spike - 1500~ish gold - but is the most expensive item you can get and your next power spikes aren't as good until you grab at least a zeal. BoTRK Ghostblade will give you a weaker power spike with Cutlass, but unless you get destroyed you'll get BoTRK Ghostblade more or less at the same time the enemy finishes IE boots, and that 2 item power spike is much bigger than IE's.

Frankly with Twitch you should just stick to BoTRK and play safer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom