• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
what do you want zkylon

X81vaI6MkJfi7ETN

also gnar vo is amazing

Repgnar

I finally changed my Summoner name. No more 'Waiting' ninja, it is now Repgnar. With the backing animation including the blocks i'd like to think that the skin is a reference to Rugrats.

I like CLG's move. They have to do something since they're going through an awful patch, much like the position TSM were in. It has the added bonus of undermining the Super Week concept and its overload of meaningless games. It's also a good example of CLG making opportunities of their problems - Seraph has to go back to Korea, so let's all go to Korea and train with them.

Arc

Currently 1-3 in placement matches. I think I'm doomed to Bronze. My three loses are with players like this Shaco. Players who gank bot when we're pushing lane. Players like Xin who have no idea how to stop...or at least not feed, Renek. I hate this fucking game sometimes.

ALN1031

Gnar is fun stuff. Boomerang throwy thing seems to act like Draven axes on which direction it'll go.

EDIT: Also his scaling seems to be really high, I'm going to try a BT/LW build on him.

zkylon

zkylewd

i liked where this was going

too bad about the game doe

death prophet has potential tho

valve and riot should switch teams for a day and maybe you guys would get some cool skins for death prophet and we'd get replays

Blizzard

Banned
My price if anyone begs me to play DOTA 2 is that I only play Lina. Only Lina, any lane, basically all the recommended damage items. I wander around and occasionally press a button or two and if I'm really lucky an enemy gets mashed and people are surprised. :D

only waifus worth my time are lux and jinx
i liked where this was going

too bad about the game doe

death prophet has potential tho

valve and riot should switch teams for a day and maybe you guys would get some cool skins for death prophet and we'd get replays
death prophet already has awesome like bikini bottoms

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I want more Dota waifus don't look at me dude.
I tried to watch this and I didn't understand it :(
OD is flying horse thing is denying
Allied creeps and siege units can be denied once they fall below 50%. To deny a unit, you must force an attack command on it. (By default this requires you to press 'A' and Left-click on the unit.)

Denying creeps is an excellent way to control a lane and gain a lead over your opponent. It not only prevents them from gaining gold and moves the lane towards your tower, it also denies your opponent experience which can cause a noticeable level difference in lane.

A denied creep divides 36 exp to enemy heroes within 1300 range. A melee\ranged creep would normally give 62\41 exp in 1300 range respectively.
almost every creep and each time he banishes the enemy they lose INT for way too long (and thus Max Mana) until they have 1 INT and thus 13 mana so Jugg cannot use any spells.

It also gives OD INT and ups his base damage making it so the enemy cannot last hit, gets less exp, and gets pooped on in lane, and if INT is still stolen when OD hits 6 he can one shot the enemy with Ult.

zkylon

zkylewd
only waifus worth my time are lux and jinx
a good selection

tho ahri's everyone's waifu

that shit's non negotiable

death prophet already has awesome like bikini bottoms
no?

Didnt notice but sona have a decent physical damage
dpen reds for the win

Medusa > Cass
Naga > Nami
i'll give you cass but naga's a tie at best

i mean srs

MjWIKdnrfxirHQTC

not really fuck off cass is better

ALN1031

slow and with high cast times too. You have to be accurate. The stun range is also really low.

Definitely real weaknesses in both forms.

Yeah, I found out that unless they're right in front of me, which they shouldn't be, I had to hit a boulder then use W on them, and E had the range of like, Vayne Tumble in Mega Gnar form. However, his ult is waay too easy to hit the stun on. They could be in the middle of the lane and I can throw them all the way to the side wall and stun them. He also does quite a lot of burst in Mega form if you hit your abilities though.

Mini form is a kiting god, definitely a lot of mobility, although his boomerang takes some getting used to. It seems to choose a direction based on where you move right before it turns or your mouse cursor. One of the two. His passive also scales up. At level 18, I had:

Mini Gnar:
+35 Movement Speed
+352 Attack Range
+90% Attack Speed

Mega Gnar:
+750 HP
+36 Armor and MR
+54 HP per 5 sec.
+40 Attack Damage

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Windranger and QoP are top quality waifus, and maybe Crystal maiden too

but come on.

none of the rest come close to League waifus

OD and Venomancer look like waifu material to me

tho ahri's everyone's waifu

that shit's non negotiable

Not mine.

Currently 1-3 in placement matches. I think I'm doomed to Bronze. My three loses are with players like this Shaco. Players who gank bot when we're pushing lane. Players like Xin who have no idea how to stop...or at least not feed, Renek. I hate this fucking game sometimes.

My friend got thru his placements with no less than 7 defeats and ended in Bronze 1, which isn't too hard to get out of if you main a strong champ. I've seen like 4-5 friends get into Silver easily, there's no need to despair.

Don't play support if you can help it, play a lane you can win solo and crush them hard. If you have no other choice (ie: last pick) unleash the Karmageddon botlane.

Edwardo

Sailor Gangplank
Mad Scientist Singed
Forecast Janna
Dark Crystal Ryze
Super Galaxy Rumble

Holy fuck i'm glad I can't do this anymore after tonight..

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I'm still feeling undecided about this Sona rework. I feel like she still needs some QoL changes here and there before she will really be viable.

Windam

Scaley member
It looks like 3+ games just died, or almost completely died, can't reconnect, etc. Either servers going crazy, DDOS, or patch time?

Wow... I was 8/1 as Quinn in my game (Ranked) and we were winning. We all d/c, I come back and see the enemy has destroyed our inner turrets and a nexus turret. Lag some more, DEFEAT screen. What the fuck :mad:

Edit: Loss prevented, thank you. But when did I die again?! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom