• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who is down for some non ashe ranked 5s when I get home in an hour

jaguars-fan-gif_medium.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
iyhe8rMdStM3h.png
(dunno why i'm showing results, nothing fancy in there)

tried new soni on teambuilder

she felt really strong in lane and i really like the shield instead of resistances cos it's a lot easier to know how much damage you can take (i solo towerdove vayne for a q+aa+ignite cos i knew shield was gonna take like half turret damage). on the other hand playing with someone like cait is a bit weird as when i stepped forward to aa harass i got too far away from cait and she didn't receive the auras

rest of the game didn't feel much different than before but tbh it was a weird game since j4 went afk kinda early and lulu bought seraphs and some other weird shit happened. also my team was trolling a lot and tf got fed so it was hard for me to do anything at all than stare at death.

i had 15k damage to yasuu's 19k so i think her damage is pretty up there (0/14/16 and tank runes with double pen and frost queen was last buy)

so yea, jury's still out, she doesn't feel much stronger or weaker. she feels kinda more annoying tbh since you can't get power chords as easily which imo is kind of the most fun thing about her

CRS

Damn it. Game just lagged out on me during champ select and now I have to wait 30 min because I didn't pick a champ in time. -_-

iyhe8rMdStM3h.png
(dunno why i'm showing results, nothing fancy in there)

tried new soni on teambuilder

she felt really strong in lane and i really like the shield instead of resistances cos it's a lot easier to know how much damage you can take (i solo towerdove vayne for a q+aa+ignite cos i knew shield was gonna take like half turret damage). on the other hand playing with someone like cait is a bit weird as when i stepped forward to aa harass i got too far away from cait and she didn't receive the auras

rest of the game didn't feel much different than before but tbh it was a weird game since j4 went afk kinda early and lulu bought seraphs and some other weird shit happened. also my team was trolling a lot and tf got fed so it was hard for me to do anything at all than stare at death.

i had 15k damage to yasuu's 19k so i think her damage is pretty up there (0/14/16 and tank runes with double pen and frost queen was last buy)

so yea, jury's still out, she doesn't feel much stronger or weaker. she feels kinda more annoying tbh since you can't get power chords as easily which imo is kind of the most fun thing about her

Try giving E auras to your team, what a chore.

Right now her W is a monster if you combine it with the "Ardent Censer". I need more time to re learn her but maybe I will main Nami

zkylon

zkylewd
it's just not a good item since nobody but adc cares about attack speed

also for sona a lot of adcs need to relearn her too. if they see blue thingie on their hands that means shoot ppl

Tizoc

Decided to use this Rune setup for my ADCs
Flat AD Marks and Quints
Armor Seals
Gonna get Magic resist and armor glyphs once I have enough IP

I want Aether Kayle skin to go on sale...

It's super cost inefficient and doesn't provide useful stats.

it's just not a good item since nobody but adc cares about attack speed

also for sona a lot of adcs need to relearn her too. if they see blue thingie on their hands that means shoot ppl

'cos it's bad and you're hurting your team by not building the right items and doing your job right.

Mmmm I actually used for the A.S bonus but I will take your advice and build other item then

I should really get back into playing annie support. I have a 69% winrate with her and she's fun as hell. I just can't stop riding the thresh express while it's full steam ahead.

Tizoc

This is true because it actually happened to me, lol.

I also got Unmasked Kayle.

And I don't even play Kayle.

Effin' Rito charging people for playing Kayle without her effin' helmet, JUST THE LACK OF A HELMET!

Your chance of getting Aether Kayle in mystery gift is way higher than the skin going on sale

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom