• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
most people haven't

which is why i do so well with her and very few people know how to deal with me

she's also pretty good overall and kind of impossible to beat if you give her an inch

zkylon

zkylewd
Does Lizzy's q slow? I feel bad for not knowing this. Or is it her E that slows?

her basic q missile slows but it doesn't slow after passing through stuff, tho it deals the same damage

w is pbaoe snare

e doesn't do anything, just damage

ult is a stun/zhonyas if rng is kind

pigeon

Banned
Ryze has a lousy early game and his only mobility is his ult, which he needs for damage. Play Riven against him.

Subtle

her basic q missile slows but it doesn't slow after passing through stuff, tho it deals the same damage

w is pbaoe snare

While on this topic, which of Kha6's abilities slow? I feel like everything he does slows me.

CRS

9grDRA1.png

This game was the definition of a clusterfuck.

drawkcaB

w is pbaoe snare

Just to add onto this Liss's ult also creates a slowing AoE field around the target of the ult, including herself.

CRS said:
This game was the definition of a clusterfuck.

Jesus..that Udyr build is terrible.

played four games today, win loss win loss, still at 0 LP Silver 1. One of them was an incredible comeback where my buddy carried on skarner but I don't want to post the video because things get pretty toxic and it's embarrassing for all involved.

Blizzard

Banned
played four games today, win loss win loss, still at 0 LP Silver 1. One of them was an incredible comeback where my buddy carried on skarner but I don't want to post the video because things get pretty toxic and it's embarrassing for all involved.
Weren't you the one who said all your silver games are really nice and you never encounter the sort of toxic behavior the rest of us report?

I kept trying to add you in the neogaf channel so I could spectate and see the nice players. Add me back! D:

Korten

Banned
I know this may not be very impressive for everyone...

But as a man who was in Bronze all last Season... and was in Bronze III last night...

X1U.png

Hell yeah!

Idk, I guess it's more of a duoing thing. It turns into a feedback loop in skype. It's not like I don't get frustrated when I'm on my own, I just try to do my best to keep it out of chat.

Mothman91

I know this may not be very impressive for everyone...

But as a man who was in Bronze all last Season... and was in Bronze III last night...

X1U.png

Hell yeah!

You must've had a hell of a win streak to climb up from bronze III last night.

Also congratulations.

jerd

Riot stepping up their splash art game lately. These two Mechas and DS Panth are top tier.

Base Renekton is still one of my favorites tho and I can't stand Renekton.

zkylon

zkylewd
Why do you hate Nautilus? He's cool. He swims through the air!

):

My favorite junglers are Nautilus and Sejuani.
i don't mind the champion but nautilus players have a tendency of camping a lane which tends to be mine more often than not

also i've yet to see a good nautilus player in my own team in like ever

Why do you hate Vayne? Obviously all Vayne players know what they're doing.
oh from what they make sure to tell me every single game they lose lane because of ganks i sure do!

Plat heaven? You have no idea.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom