• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

EU LCS Summer Split - Week 8 - Day 2

t1405094400z1.png

Alliance vs Roccat
Gambit Gaming vs Supa Hot Crew
Copenhagen Wolves vs Millenium
Fnatic vs SK Gaming

Please use the LCS thread for further discussion. Let's keep this thread spoiler free.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I cannot stress how much i hate the new match history.

i want to quickly cycle through games to see items, cs, length, etc. i do not want to open a new tab for each game.

you can't even open new tabs in the browser based history, you're stuck going back and forth on a single window! who designed this and thought they had done a good job.

Mothman91

i want to quickly cycle through games to see items, cs, length, etc. i do not want to open a new tab for each game.

you can't even open new tabs in the browser based history, you're stuck going back and forth on a single window! who designed this and thought they had done a good job.
Yeah, my thoughts exactly.

Pretty much. If they could just open the fucking stats on the client but noo, gotta open a browser and take minutes to do something that should last seconds.

How hard is it to just fucking copy LoLking?

TomShoe

Banned
MTFgu.jpg

Whoooooooooo

Varus DC's early, so we have to play 4v5. Braum holds his own well, while me and Lux manage to stomp Diana and Fizz, respectively. We toy with them for awhile, then proceed to take down all of their turrets one by one. We actually lose a fight with a bad engage, then they start baroning. What happened next was domination, distilled.

- Me, Lux, and Braum go to baron, WW to the enemy base
- Baron is at 10% health, enemy Jungler misses his smite
- Lux ults, and steals Baron, and I ult over the wall to engage. We killed them all, except for one.
- WW takes out the inhib and the last nexus turret before the enemy Thresh realizes what's going on and recalls to try and stop him. Too late. WW kills Thresh and destroys the nexus.

Most satisfying game I've had in awhile.

Btw I hate Miss Fortune so much Click 2 Damage moves should be banned

I've been messing with Spirit of Golem and Amumu jungle for a while.

I still think wraiths is hella better because you never run out of mana and kill camps a lot faster.

Edwardo

hey I got and gave some skins in the past 24h and the "AWESOME" notice doesn't say which skin it is

closer stop hax euw pls

Lol yea it's been doing that for at least a few weeks. Me and Type2 traded mystery skins last night and had to tell each other what they got. Did the same thing with a friend a few weeks ago, but we're evil and made each other search through our champs to figure it out.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Lol yea it's been doing that for at least a few weeks. Me and Type2 traded mystery skins last night and had to tell each other what they got. Did the same thing with a friend a few weeks ago, but we're evil and made each other search through our champs to figure it out.

i just checked gifting history

still annoying tho

Yeah its slow. I don't really see the point of opening a new browser to see match history when the old client did that just fine.

Tizoc

Fuck Fizz

What irritates me is that when he does his trickster move he becomes non targetable and your character will attack another target, if there is a way to make them stick to fIZZ so they attack him once he lands, I'd sure like to know that >_>;

le bip

Neo Member
Program probably created another account where he doesn't have me and dob as friends

Btw, the new eu gaffers integrated perfectly today

Edwardo

I need to get home and nap so I can play League tonight.

Should I be mad when coworkers spell my name Eddy instead of Eddie in emails? Because I am.

Bungie's

I've been messing with Spirit of Golem and Amumu jungle for a while.

I still think wraiths is hella better because you never run out of mana and kill camps a lot faster.
Yea I'll probably go back to spectral wraith amumu, golem is just a weak item in general. Spectral wraith elise is also good.

Nekofrog

Banned
Yo why is it when you lose you lose 20ish LP, but when you win you get under 20 LP?

it's riot's way of telling you your mmr is lower than where it thinks you are placed. it is shunting you down until you find where you're supposed to be.

tldr: the game thinks you're shit and that you don't deserve to be where you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom