• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

Maaaan, we had that game but our ADC threw so hard. Ah well, it happens. I hate taking a loss with Fiora. She's too lovely to die.

Korten

Banned
You must've had a hell of a win streak to climb up from bronze III last night.

Also congratulations.

Yeah, i've won a lot of games...

Sadly my first game of Silver V was a lost. Bot fed so badly, before even the 10 min mark, Trist had already over 10 kills and 0 deaths. She ended the game with 26 and 3...

Jeff-DSA

Dang. Internet went out (it's still out) during my last match. We were losing, but coming back strong and we had just caught them out in a big way when it all went to crap. I don't know what happened next, but op.gg says we lost.

Anyone know if the Riot Ward Skin and Dragonslayer Pantheon work in different regions? Got them from AX.

They used to do. But you will probably going to have to send a ticket to support.

Additionally we will be deactivating all previously issued skin codes starting today. If you have a skin code that you acquired legitimately please send a request to Player Support and include proof of ownership.
Source

(I'm not 100% sure if this includes ward skins)

Korten

Banned
Played my last game for the night, already at 52 LP in Silver V. Hopefully I can get to Silver IV or III tomorrow.

Alright, so the AX codes do work on other regions. I got a set from AX that hasn't been redeemed on any region. Who wants it?
It'll expire 7pm pdt today.

Mothman91

Check your PM :)

FBzphjy.jpg

you a beast, thanks much.

gonna show it off to all my friends,

"this is why I post on gaf brahs".

zkylon

zkylewd
tumblr_m8ejl45kCw1rcfcwlo1_1280.jpg

rito has to do a wheel skellie skin and we're set

thanks for panth zero btw

such a badass skin

and i promise i'll never tell the embarrassing way you acquired it

Fuzzery

No XiaoWeiXiao pic in the OP. Tis sad. :(

Isn't there Normal MMR and Ranked MMR? The Bronze players probably only play Normals (which is why they're Bronze from never play ranked)

Yeah, that's why in normal games you get people of all rankings and then some people go "How is this even fair"

Tizoc

So far so good in Ranked, happy that my recent experience were good and was satisfied with my wins.

One thing though...If only Youmuu's active also gave you crit chance increase, like +10% crit chance, it'd be even better XP.

DeadNames

Banned
What ever happened to Jinx? I rarely see her in solo queue and she's never picked in pros.

I can understand the pros because her and Kog are immobile and Kog does a lot more damage, but why isn't she played in solo queue anymore?

Edwardo

What ever happened to Jinx? I rarely see her in solo queue and she's never picked in pros.

I can understand the pros because her and Kog are immobile and Kog does a lot more damage, but why isn't she played in solo queue anymore?

I still see her often enough. It's usually Lucian and then either Jinx, Cait, or Corki. Kog rarely gets picked in my games. I think in my last 15 games there was one Kog and he was mid.

Want assassin. Zed or Fizz? Zed feels safer but seems like he needs better mechanics.

Personally, I like playing Zed. Tbh, I hate when there's a fizz on the other team. Little dude can have no cs and still put out some dmg.

Kenai

Fizz carries games even when behind or someone like me because you are expected to lane terribly so if you "go even" or actually win laning phase that's pretty great. I also have yet to play a champ that makes people so consistently angry to play against. Trollpole? yes indeed.

Decent chance of being banned and takes getting used to though..

Zed no idea, seems picked a lot but as you said mechanically different to get used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom