• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_Arnold

I played a jungler Wukong just now.
FORGOT SMITE. Forgot fucking smite.

Decided "fuck it", bought one more machete, then a doran's blade before upgrading the first machete, and followed with the Tiamat. Boy, oh boy.

Turns out, I did not even need Smite for clearing the jungle. Obviously, it is still better to bring it, but hey :D
(We won the game, and Wukong turned into an insane adc with 1.5 attack speed and destroying turrets in seconds...)

Also, I never even knew that my decoy deals damage when it disappears. Super useful!

Jeff-DSA

Yup totally banning Fizz next time.
Little fucker wasted 99% of myhealth with 1 attack.
1 attack.

You don't fight Fizz outside of team fights if you don't have to. If you do, wait for him to put his playful/trickster on cooldown first, otherwise he'll just troll you as you try to target him and burst you down after you've missed.

He's a pain in the butt at times, sure. You're better off just not forcing fights with him until you're capable of bursting him down quickly with some help.

Edit: Also, Banshee's Veil will essentially cancel his ultimate.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Yup totally banning Fizz next time.
Little fucker wasted 99% of myhealth with 1 attack.
1 attack.

R3qHlTJ.jpg

Amiele

Neo Member
What do you guys think about current Gangplank state? I played quite a few games on him and he seems to be really strong if you build Shiv+Triforce and tanky after that.

Nekofrog

Banned
GP: amazing pubstomper for leveling 1-30 and for some low elos of bronze. Can literally decimate an entire team.

against people who have even the most basic of game sense? total crap champion

Jeff-DSA

What do you guys think about current Gangplank state? I played quite a few games on him and he seems to be really strong if you build Shiv+Triforce and tanky after that.

He's one of my favorite champs to play against. I don't know why, but I just love having him on the other team...

Bungie's

fizz probably my favorite champ to play in normals, lots of fun. if i feel like losing elo i sometimes play him in ranked as well. same with lee

Amiele

Neo Member
GP: amazing pubstomper for leveling 1-30 and for some low elos of bronze. Can literally decimate an entire team.

against people who have even the most basic of game sense? total crap champion

There are people who are D1 playing AP Sejuani mid, guess everything works if you're dedicated enough

Nekofrog

Banned
There are people who are D1 playing AP Sejuani mid, guess everything works if you're dedicated enough

thats because sejuani has good AP ratios and damage, as well as CC in her kit.

gangplank is terrible in high elos because he's a one trick pony

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry

Tizoc

I'm sleepy and am now gonna go against a team that has Fizz...
Should I quit now and hit the sack or brave through this?

Tizoc

Rip fiora.

Nah I won.
Actually what helped us win was our Ezreal, dude carried us real stronk.
Which was good since I was sleepy and barely in the mood for playing LoL XD.
Got a few kills off Pantheon but I only died 3 times:
1 against an engage with Pnheon
2nd was when Trundle and Panth double teamed me (killed Trundle thanks to turret)
3rd was while I was pushing top and took down the top inhibitor. I took out Trundle and Blitz but Fizz gt me.
Didn't matter much since they surrender the next minute.

brian!

if phillip costigan makes another post about how his friends dont know how to play the game, he's talking about me

Korten

Banned
Le sigh... I'm in my Series to get to Silver and currently 2 loses. :(

ChoGath and Ziggs in both games and they both got fed hard.

le bip

Neo Member
Damn I was missing for some days and lots of things happened.

Grats on the ot, brilliant as usual. Also Costy, I had no idea you worked at Riot.

Hi brian and welcome, if you want to get along quickly with us euwesterns you just have to overuse bad memes but more importantly be afk in the eugaf chatroom all day everyday.

those splashes!!!!!!

also, the fallout from riot getting rid of old skin codes has been hilarious. bunch of youtubers and streamers sponsored by those shady sites all like "guys I didnt know they were so shady the site I advertised was 100% legit and never scammed anyone!!"

Ferga

Oh no, I got my first buff smite stolen. Better troll for 40minutes while my team wins the game.

Oh, we made it to late game? Well i'm going to run around the map and suicide into the enemy so my team loses

Some people...

It was fun watching a maokai suicide into the top lane turret to give the enemy laner double buff 3 times. Real fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom