• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeigO

Banned
This is why I really prefer ignite on my top laners, it's much more fun being able to punish bad junglers. I laughed a little too hard about this Lee Sin being in diamond.

Lee sin plays
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJrMic8pKME&feature=youtu.be
He continued with more big plays
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZN5pqAKC4Q&feature=youtu.be

He was feeding around the map you would've had to have seen the entire game, his whole team gave up because of his bad plays in every lane. People aren't used to the Lee sin nerfs yet I keep seeing everyone blame it on the nerfs when they feed repeatedly, makes sense I guess.

Newt

Never will I underestimate a GP again.
752b6b95e135c2801330fd4873494c1c.png

Need advice: I hardly ever branch out from the champions I plan. Taric, Vel'Koz, and Jinx. But sometimes I get jealous of all those champs I see jumping into the middle of battles, roughing it up-and-close. I'm only level 20, so I don't have a ton of moolah to throw around and I'm looking for a fun, tough champ. I'm thinking someone like a Jax (If he is worth his salt anymore), or someone like it. Anyone have any personal recommendations? Thinking Katarina looks fun too.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Need advice: I hardly ever branch out from the champions I plan. Taric, Vel'Koz, and Jinx. But sometimes I get jealous of all those champs I see jumping into the middle of battles, roughing it up-and-close. I'm only level 20, so I don't have a ton of moolah to throw around and I'm looking for a fun, tough champ. I'm thinking someone like a Jax (If he is worth his salt anymore), or someone like it. Anyone have any personal recommendations? Thinking Katarina looks fun too.
I would say you should just try stuff in the free week. I think it's good to just get a feel for as many champions as you can even if it's just to understand what they do against you. Katarina is really strong right now, and she's still kind of going under the radar. If you want to get into the middle of everyone you could always learn a jungler like Vi.

I would say you should just try stuff in the free week. I think it's good to just get a feel for as many champions as you can even if it's just to understand what they do against you. Katarina is really strong right now, and she's still kind of going under the radar. If you want to get into the middle of everyone you could always learn a jungler like Vi.
Yeah...I guess that's the smart way to do it, and I honestly completely forgot about free champs because of how much I always stick with my same champs. Lucky too that Katarina is free right now. Going to give her a few spins in Dominion.

Wow. Just finished my first Dominion game as Katarina. First place, but stats weren't impressive. 12/10/10. Her cooldown times are ridiculously short! I kept looking down going "What the Hell? Didn't I JUST use that?"

zkylon

zkylewd
zeronis concept art for a new dawn ahri is really cool

gfi23jiZpM9xnlIM

they should sell this as a skin

it's not very different from base ahri but i think it could be a really cool 520 or 750

can GP orange a suspend? isnt yasuo's ult a suspension?
i guess you mean suppression and it's not a suppression and i'm pretty sure gp oranges don't cleanse suppresion

dimb

I really don't think GP oranges would break Yasuo ult. It breaks suppression though.

dimb

I dunno, I was watching more OGN and I think I really dislike Monte now. I know casters are usually pretty uninformed but none of them pretend to know as much as Monte while being wrong.

Korten

Banned
Any Aatrox top tips for a player trying to improve their game? :)

Don't have much LP but my rune page is... (Can't check specific runes atm)

+12 Physical Dmg
+9 Armor
+2.7 Arm Pen
+1.8 Magic Pen
+12 Magic Resist

Mastery Page:

qtY.png

DeadNames

Banned
Any Aatrox top tips for a player trying to improve their game? :)

I like going double dorans, into hydra. gives you tons of sustain. damage items you can go bork/hydra/LW/ghostblade (its tons of fun). If you are vs a melee, max W. Blood price procs really hurt in early levels. You can pull off some clutch 1v2s because people underestimate his damage. Aatrox does really well vs Ryze and Kayle if you can get lvl 2 first.

TP kinda sucks to take. I really hate it, but it's a necessary to take in solo queue. :(

Also run dangerous game for yolo dives.

zeronis concept art for a new dawn ahri is really cool

gfi23jiZpM9xnlIM

they should sell this as a skin

it's not very different from base ahri but i think it could be a really cool 520 or 750

i guess you mean suppression and it's not a suppression and i'm pretty sure gp oranges don't cleanse suppresion
she has like a misshapen rib cage or something

dimb

dimb what are your caster power rankings?
Jatt is my god. Kobe can be good too. Phreak is about average.

There are a lot of worsts though. Like, it's hard to know if Quickshot is worse than Rivington, because they both make up things that aren't happening in the game but also have no critical insight. Since I watch NA I have to deal with Rivington more though so he gets on my nerves a lot.

Deep down I wish Studio made it as a caster.

Ferga

I made a twitter account 5 or 6 years ago and never used it

They send me an email begging me to "come back" every few weeks because they miss me.

Korten

Banned
I like going double dorans, into hydra. gives you tons of sustain. damage items you can go bork/hydra/LW/ghostblade (its tons of fun). If you are vs a melee, max W. Blood price procs really hurt in early levels. You can pull off some clutch 1v2s because people underestimate his damage. Aatrox does really well vs Ryze and Kayle if you can get lvl 2 first.

TP kinda sucks to take. I really hate it, but it's a necessary to take in solo queue. :(

Also run dangerous game for yolo dives.

Took your advice, I didn't get double dorans but instead rushed into Hydra.

This is how the match went. :)

muY.png

dimb

i wonder if that cdr/ad item is worth on graves now that both have been buffed

probably not
You'd never buy Zeke's on Graves. If you're supporting Graves and the rest of your team is AD heavy...sure...maybe. Graves is showing up as a really common pick in featured spectator games. I don't know what that means.

So who is the current iteration of the Essence Reaver really good on at this point? I saw Newt buy it a few times on Sivir and I've seen it a few times on Lucians. Anyone else?

zkylon

zkylewd
yea the way i see it graves might really enjoy the cdr and you're having same ad as ie/bt for a bit less money so like first "power breakpoint" is pretty much the same

it's probably not a great idea and graves is just not a really great champion right now but his buff got me thinking since i went ie+ss+bt+lw on him the other day and i still felt like he was kinda shit

DeadNames

Banned
Also I've become that guy and every time I do something I try to set the enemy team on tilt. "ggez", "outplayed", "rekt", etc.

Sad but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom