• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I noticed that too. Shame he wasted all of it.
He was full glass cannon with a BT before he got the GA lol

He did ok for most of the game tho, its just that when we got to lategame he went back to being a shit "Well my ult is down, I'll split push" Rengar

Ranked doesn't feel near as toxic as in did when I played more year ago but still I feel like my entire LoL career has been me trapped as a support but whatever. Akali was dunking HARD on our Fiora who just could not learn her lesson to save her life. Luckily me and Trist were able to control bot lane fully after an early screw up by their bot. After that the strat became overwhelm Akali and the rest of their team would fall easily.

this is how you build sona.

godd.gif

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Ranked doesn't feel near as toxic as in did when I played more year ago but still I feel like my entire LoL career has been me trapped as a support but whatever. Akali was dunking HARD on our Fiora who just could not learn her lesson to save her life. Luckily me and Trist were able to control bot lane fully after an early screw up by their bot. After that the strat became overwhelm Akali and the rest of their team would fall easily.
You should really be buying Aegis/Locket as your MR item.

Tizoc

What order do you learn Udyr's abilities in if I'm a Jungler or on Top lane?

...and bah gawd does Team Builder take forever to match you.

Bacon

What order do you learn Udyr's abilities in if I'm a Jungler or on Top lane?

...and bah gawd does Team Builder take forever to match you.

Udyr is a really versatile champ. I would say pick tiger, Phoenix or turtle and not rank up that ability until all the other three abilities are full. That is the most efficient way to build him.

Other than that it's up to what you plan on doing during the game. Want to splitpush? Level Phoenix over tiger. Want to do a lot of early ganks and add pressure to lanes? Go tiger over phoenix.

I would recommend watching trick2g. He is a really talented udyr player and you can learn a lot from his videos.

Nev

Banned
I just had a Tristana solo baron from outside the pit while we kept the enemy at bay during like 10ish seconds. She ended with full hp, of course, and the match wasn't even remotely one-sided nor abnormally late (40- min). Very balanced champion.

Ferga

How does trist solo baron outside of pit if the game is partially even?

There is only one spot you can stand. Baron will knock you up and kill you if you don't dodge it.

If you do dodge it, baron gets free hits off you and can kill you if you aren't life stealing.

Nev

Banned
How does trist solo baron outside of pit if the game is partially even?

There is only one spot you can stand. Baron will knock you up and kill you if you don't dodge it.

If you do dodge it, baron gets free hits off you and can kill you if you aren't life stealing.

She was next to the bush between purple team's red buff and baron pit, and she was attacking so fast thanks to her 10000% attack speed steroid that she wasn't even being damaged. BT and cutlass as lifesteal items

Tizoc

Well Udyr's slightly confusing me but I think I get the gist of him.
Catch up to them with E (bear), active Turtle as I get close, immediatly active E again to stun them, then switch to R (Phoenix) and keep whoopin' their ass.
That about covers it?

Someone has to do an academic study into Dominion. Literally three-fourths of games that aren't 4v5 are comeback victories. If we're up 300-30, we'll lose. If we're down 200-10, odds are we'll win. Someone needs to figure out how that shit works.
IIRC, the speed at which the score count decreases is accelerated (in favor of the losing side of course) after there's a certain numerical gap between both teams, and then it slows down again if both reach 100. Convincing stomps are still possible though by claiming a fourth tower and fending off the opposition in the process, but if you want absolute certainty about the score system's logic, you're better off looking for some of the detailed posts that Rioters have written before (once upon a time) with regards to this subject.

Still sucks that there's hardly anyone playing on the Normal Draft playlist for obvious reasons - Blind Pick is disgusting no matter the map - and that Riot refused to ever activate Ranked for trivial reasons or reasons they themselves caused.

all about midwick.
Midwick was great against Nidalee back in the day.

Then Riot gave her early lane presence by allowing Cougar Form to be accessible from level 1 onwards. So much for that match-up.

CRS

So with zed are you supposed to use your W during your ult to try to get more damage off, or is it generally better to save it as a second escape?

You can summon the W clone and not switch to it until you need to (if at all). You can always go to your ult clone if you need to escape or go to your ult then your W for some fancy moves.

So whats the best build for Jinx? I am seeing some guides and recommends me to buy the "bloodthirster" first but I usually go for the infinity blade

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Midwick was great against Nidalee back in the day.

Then Riot gave her early lane presence by allowing Cougar Form to be accessible from level 1 onwards. So much for that match-up.

To be fair, there are not many champions that can beat nid in lane. She has range poke, gap closer, execution, heal sustain, manaless wave clear, trap for vision control, amazing mobility, and always on mating season. Did I mention she also an assassin that does mix damage even if she build pure ad item?

To be fair, there are not many champions that can beat nid in lane. She has range poke, gap closer, execution, heal sustain, manaless wave clear, trap for vision control, amazing mobility, and always on mating season. Did I mention she also an assassin that does mix damage even if she build pure ad item?

My most hated champion ever.....

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
are we talking about old nid or new nid because the worst part of old nid was laning phase. once she got past that she was fine.

New one, old nid can be shut down early with poke champ or jungle gank. The new one is just annoying in every level. At least we don't have to deal with the old nid tower siege anymore.

my first game of zed against humans went really well, ended up 9/3 and got a triple under turret right before they surrendered

second game I went up against a mid draven running heal who was on a team with a trist running both heal and barrier and with a support zilean, so I felt like I was doing nothing. I started building a randuins after bork and cleaver because I felt like I was dead before I could really do anything.

Felt like a lot of the times I ulted the draven when I caught him out he was able to speed boost right away from me and I would miss a lot of my initial burst.

My teamfighting with him sucks so I really need to start learning how and when to split push

pigeon

Banned
I just played my first 5v5 game of League.

So here's this I guess.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1479767487/42934546

I remember playing Ms. Fortune a long time ago when I first tried the game and I liked her so I went with her for this and I still like her.

I kind of just bought the recommended items so I want to know if there's anything I should have bought over something else.

BT is no longer a great early ADC item. It's okay to build very late as a defensive item that also gives you 80 AD. Black Cleaver + Last Whisper is kind of a non-combo since the armor reduction from BC stacks also reduces the percentage-based AP from LW.

Here's gosu's cheat sheet for ADC builds post-patch: http://i.imgur.com/kAodGGp.png

I'm not sure about some of the details here -- for example, I don't get why MF doesn't build Bork over IE since her Q and R would both benefit -- but it's a pretty good place to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom