• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just his normal hit, I couldnt do nothing against him , just crying in the tower.
if he hits u with a triforce auto then yeah he'll do damage

the problem is that his range is 550 while his qs are like 1100 or something so in lategame teamfights where champs like kog or trist with like their 750 range fight they just sit back while ez has to be a lot closer to divers in order to deal his max damage.
5c83a1289b067e9ffe6873c9db0f36f1.png

im fairly certain that we got reported for this lol.

if he hits u with a triforce auto then yeah he'll do damage

the problem is that his range is 550 while his qs are like 1100 or something so in lategame teamfights where champs like kog or trist with like their 750 range fight they just sit back while ez has to be a lot closer to divers in order to deal his max damage.
5c83a1289b067e9ffe6873c9db0f36f1.png

im fairly certain that we got reported for this lol.

74ae0bc041a352f74612b129e94ae637.png

Yes I know Ignite, game totally started and I was too busy savoring my coffee to notice. That said, how I played support when Braum wasn't a thing I'll never know got myself the Support Icon as well. Though our Lulu top was trolling based on what she was saying in the lobby but I certainly cannot argue with her result.

And they say solo queue will taint your soul, HA! I feel like I've gotten into my old groove again and it feels great.

Well I had been sitting on Glacial Shroud and Spectre's Cowl for a while and had a big stock of gold so I went for that.

Would it have been smarter to wait? I mean we were way ahead.

zkylon

zkylewd
Well I had been sitting on Glacial Shroud and Spectre's Cowl for a while and had a big stock of gold so I went for that.

Would it have been smarter to wait? I mean we were way ahead.

overall frozen heart is more of a situational item since a) it's a shitload of armor, b) it's a shitload of mana and cdr and c) attack speed debuff isn't great in all comps

for instance if enemy comp has like jax or tryndamere or kayle then you can say ok it may be worth as armor but more importantly as debuff is pretty useful as it's not only affecting the adc. shyvanna or eve or lebonk give two shits about your as debuff :p

if i want to go tanky with a support i usually just grab a giants belt and sit on it. if team's ap heavy i'll grab locket, if they're ad heavy i'll just build randuins, if they're a good mix i'll grab banshee's (you know, rule of thumb, not necessarily for every game).

early cowl was a good idea since lebonk's scary but you can get rid of her burst with your shield so finishing banshees was prolly not the best idea. i would've probably just gotten randuins as it's useful for peeling for your adc, specially against champs like shyvanna and eve that are pretty short ranged.

Moodmon

Neo Member
Continung my adventures with a new account to level with a friend. They are going the the true meta Morgana role. Where you pick Morgana, then go somewhere. I normally just fill, which generally means going dual top or jungle. The account is level 6-8.

You cab probably tell where this is going. Ignoring whether it is worth jungling at this level, who do I pick. Picked up Xin Zhao to double up for top, but I cannot sustain in the jungle at this level at all. I really don't want to go Yi/Warwick. Fidd is an option, but are there any other rune/mastery independent junglers.

Despite never having tried her I had a quick go on Sej. I actually found her really fun to play. Just went full tank. With quill the clears aren't bad and she seems decent at ganking. Love the ult though. For whatever reason making everyone freeze fills me with happiness and delight.

Newt

Continung my adventures with a new account to level with a friend. They are going the the true meta Morgana role. Where you pick Morgana, then go somewhere. I normally just fill, which generally means going dual top or jungle. The account is level 6-8.

You cab probably tell where this is going. Ignoring whether it is worth jungling at this level, who do I pick. Picked up Xin Zhao to double up for top, but I cannot sustain in the jungle at this level at all. I really don't want to go Yi/Warwick. Fidd is an option, but are there any other rune/mastery independent junglers.

Despite never having tried her I had a quick go on Sej. I actually found her really fun to play. Just went full tank. With quill the clears aren't bad and she seems decent at ganking. Love the ult though. For whatever reason making everyone freeze fills me with happiness and delight.
At the elo I play at, the team with either Amumu, Rammus or Fiddle is the team that wins.

garath

I'm really feeling like I've hit my ranked ceiling for my current skill level. I've failed 4 promo series and have pretty much alternated between winning and losing, good games and bad for the past week. Jungle is definitely my best role, so I want to find any kind of resource that I can read or watch in my free time to polish up my weak areas or just learn new stuff entirely. Most of the jungle guides on youtube are either champ specific or super old. Does anyone know of a really good general jungle guide? Preferably catering to moderate skill level. I don't know much but I feel like my basic jungle knowledge is solid.

Watch nightblue3. He is the ultimate solo queue jungler. Has great mechanics and game sense. Knows the role inside and out and how to carry with it.

Moodmon

Neo Member
Thanks for all the jungle suggestions. Might give Nunu a go as he is so cheap, see what I can do.

Watch nightblue3. He is the ultimate solo queue jungler. Has great mechanics and game sense. Knows the role inside and out and how to carry with it.

I can second this. He does moan a bit but he actually explains what he is doing, why he is levelling X up and why stuff was good/bad as he plays.

Visage passive health regen is stronger and always on compared to Cowl. Banshee's passive regen is a significantly stronger Cowl passive.

Tizoc

I tell you about this match I won recently where our Miss Fortune carried by equipping the following:
2 BTs
1 Inf. Edge
2 Phantom Dancers
1 Zephyr

On chat they mentioned having 85% Crit and near 400 Attack damage, heck they mentioned not needing boots either lol.

Visage passive health regen is stronger and always on compared to Cowl. Banshee's passive regen is a significantly stronger Cowl passive.

Aha thanks, Banshee is mainly for its shield, so on a Tank having both would be beneficial.

I exited a post-game lobby and there was a little popup that said "Congratulations! You have unlocked..." and then I couldn't read anymore because I had auto-muscle-memory closed it, thinking it was a "someone honoured you" popup. And now I can't figure out what I unlocked. No new icon. I don't understand.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I exited a post-game lobby and there was a little popup that said "Congratulations! You have unlocked..." and then I couldn't read anymore because I had auto-muscle-memory closed it, thinking it was a "someone honoured you" popup. And now I can't figure out what I unlocked. No new icon. I don't understand.
I gifted you Team Spirit Anivia.

dimb

1-1 in my promos and my final game has Fiddle mid, Shaco jungle, and Vayne. I was excited, but then somebody dodged.

I tell you about this match I won recently where our Miss Fortune carried by equipping the following:
2 BTs
1 Inf. Edge
2 Phantom Dancers
1 Zephyr

On chat they mentioned having 85% Crit and near 400 Attack damage, heck they mentioned not needing boots either lol.

Aha thanks, Banshee is mainly for its shield, so on a Tank having both would be beneficial.
why build 2 bts

The passive is unique.

Edwardo

If could be a team builder icons. None of the ones I got showed up at the front of my list of icons. You can look at your gifting history in the shop too if anyone sent you something.

dimb

Well this being EU Nordic I attribute it to one of the following
1- They don't know that the passive is unique now
2- They just wanted an extra 80 Attack damage
You can buy any of the BF items and get 80 AD.

Burt

Someone has to do an academic study into Dominion. Literally three-fourths of games that aren't 4v5 are comeback victories. If we're up 300-30, we'll lose. If we're down 200-10, odds are we'll win. Someone needs to figure out how that shit works.

Newt

Someone has to do an academic study into Dominion. Literally three-fourths of games that aren't 4v5 are comeback victories. If we're up 300-30, we'll lose. If we're down 200-10, odds are we'll win. Someone needs to figure out how that shit works.
"It's only a matter of time until dominion sees competitive play"

lesson 1

dont play dominion competitively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom