• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

My net been acting up.
I was taking down the inhibitor.
My net disconnected just as the inhibitor was at half energy.
I don't know whether I got the points or not from this match.

Rito pls.

ti7fjlZ.png

dam im running out of pieces of silver here
"kta emy cs" is good for a laugh. "Should of" on the other hand is unacceptable.

Fuck Normal. Fuck Blind Pick.

Fuck all these people who are spending the entire time shitting on me because I'm not doing what they want.

spacebear

Anyone need a duo partner on NA?

Currently in G2, P1 last season. All my co-workers stopped playing ranked and only play ARAMs :(

if draven gets behind then he stays behind. he scales worse than almost every other adc because all of his damage is in his axes and he needs them to do any sort of damage in all stages of the game. so no, if hes behind, he will not suddenly get a kill and become a god. he just becomes able to not die instantly in teamfights if focused.

pigeon

Banned
tank sivir lmao

I could've played a lot better, but man that Sivir was working really hard to throw the game. I assume all those tanky items were her reaction to getting killed so many times while splitpushing while the rest of us were trying to teamfight and pinging her to group.

I am open to the possibility that a good player might take Sivir mid but so far I haven't seen it happen.

As long as he farms up his stupid passive it is. Riot goes on about how snowballing sucks but leaves Draven in place.

How do you decide which champion to inaccurately complain about each day? Do you use a randomizer website?

Newt

I could've played a lot better, but man that Sivir was working really hard to throw the game. I assume all those tanky items were her reaction to getting killed so many times while splitpushing while the rest of us were trying to teamfight and pinging her to group.

I am open to the possibility that a good player might take Sivir mid but so far I haven't seen it happen.
I can help you with that.
As long as he farms up his stupid passive it is. Riot goes on about how snowballing sucks but leaves Draven in place.
I stopped playing Draven in ranked because he's far too difficult to play. You're just wrong man, nothing else to say.

DeadNames

Banned
How am I wrong to complain about Draven? It's because of the "skillcap" that people like to jerk off. Ori, Draven, and Lee are all pretty OP but no one will admit it because skillcap.

In other news, Irelia is so EZ to carry with, damn.

CRS

Please tell me your reasoning behind calling Orianna OP. I would definitely like to hear this. (Lee, you can make a small case for him being OP since he's so dominating in the early game and is second to none regarding the Jungle)

Ferga

Irelia isn't really that easy to carry with. If mid/adc is fed or really farmed, you're practically useless

Newt

How am I wrong to complain about Draven? It's because of the "skillcap" that people like to jerk off. Ori, Draven, and Lee are all pretty OP but no one will admit it because skillcap.

In other news, Irelia is so EZ to carry with, damn.
Draven and Ori have a lot of setbacks that come with their power. You need to stop claiming "X" champion is OP and work on your own individual mistakes. When I played with you, that was the first impression I got.

zkylon

zkylewd

image.php
is wise

Draven and Ori have a lot of setbacks that come with their power. You need to stop claiming "X" champion is OP and work on your own individual mistakes. When I played with you, that was the first impression I got.
yea, pretty much. i'd be glad to give advice on to how to deal with ori or any other mage but we're always just arguing for random things no one will ever agree with him lol

tho for the record i do think lee sin is op (and i don't think anyone is arguing against it by now) and i've said it since early s3 at least. just as i've always said ziggs was stupid even before he was picked. same with xerath, tho his rework helped a bit.

pls hire me rito costy

DeadNames

Banned
Please tell me your reasoning behind calling Orianna OP. I would definitely like to hear this. (Lee, you can make a small case for him being OP since he's so dominating in the early game and is second to none regarding the Jungle)

Too much damage for the amount of utility she brings IMO.

I don't just call every champ I lose to op, lol. I have a list, and that list is:

Lee
Ori
Draven
Lulu
Morg
Thresh
Nid

Also if you can get fed as ire you can be a beast mid game. With triforce complete you can burst squishies with ease. I just got a triple off my resets alone lol.

Holy shit Draven is broken

I lost lane? NBD, I get 1 kill and can suddenly 1v3 :^)

That sounds like every game I have against a Jax. I think the last 5 times I've lane against Jax he was 0-4 or worst in lane I was at least 3-0-1 or 4-0 and he TP bots.. get 2 kills...

Destroy the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom