• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achtius

there's this one guy i think of as the ghost of eu called gh0ti

ghost_zps5d02fb11.png

clemenx

Banned
Jesus fuck this game ruins real life friendships. I play with a couple of friends regularly but one of them is just too fucking toxic. He complains about every little mistake, starts dancing at base if we're too far behind and that stuff... We just lost a long tense game where everyone was lvl 18 because he was "bored" and tried to initiate wherever, jeez. I really don't want to play with him anymore.

TomShoe

Banned
Fuck Riven

Fuck MF

Fuck em Click 2 damage gapcloser insta stun no trade callback look away for .2 secs and ur dead
bullshit

Yeah I said it.

*sigh*

One more game.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Man, teaching my bro how to league reminds me how far I've come.

Bro: But what if i want to go to the jungle with the cool robot?
Me: Then why don't you just turn off the computer?

brian!

kUO4gKj.png

i love this

iunno if i can stick with leveling an eu account tho

like im pretty jealous of the league names in eu like ryze's eagles or chogath's darkness or maestro yi's beasts, but i dont know if i will be able to achieve that

1 cool thing about east coast serves would be that some euw could play on na tho, its too bad they arent doing it

Leezard

http://i.imgur.com/kUO4gKj.png[IMG]
i love this

like im pretty jealous of the league names in eu like ryze's eagles or chogath's darkness, but i dont know if i will be able to achieve that[/QUOTE]

its cool man now when you have me on friendlist you should have a larger chance of getting Ryze's Eagles once you get diamond.

Type2

kUO4gKj.png

i love this

like im pretty jealous of the league names in eu like ryze's eagles or chogath's darkness or maestro yi's beasts, but i dont know if i will be able to achieve that

1 cool thing about east coast serves would be that some euw could play on na tho, its too bad they arent doing it
I can level with you when i have time. I just need to hit plat in na.

Musician

Man positioning during tf's is the next thing I'm gonna work on. Adc feels like the right role to do it with. Think it's gonna help my mid (position) game as well. Less dying, here I come!

brian!

i feel like leveling 1-30 would break me down and remold me into something unrecognizable
i shuld probably try to get dia in na first

I logged in my EU account since May 30, 2013. I only have a single game played.

But for some reason I have 23 ip boost. That's a lot of downtime compensation from Riot, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom