• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

sit down kid yeehaw
goat_kid.jpg

Tizoc

1kRkZA0.png

The comeback is real
http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/911795697/205390904

Our Yi afks after we feed a lot early in the game, followed by Syndra feeding by going solo. Our Trundle managed to keep us afloat then I managed to buy my equipment and help push for the win. Then Yi comes back, we start picking up slowly and then timed our assaults and took the win.

Olaf has returned to his rightful throne of being the gauge for a championg being nerfed into shit.

Didn't find anything related over at surrender@20, what's being nrefed on him?

zkylon

zkylewd
correct thread now:

morello says ultimate skin is for a champion with 4th letter 'a' in one of her spells

final spark

rito pls don't let me down for a shitty xerath skin

CRS

Xerath or Skarner

If the op.gg rumor has any validity, then it could be Skarner. I still won't buy it though. Hopefully one day through Mystery Skin but not going to buy it directly.

zkylon

zkylewd
I feel like xerath is just ziggs but even easier to play
both are pretty easy

only change i want out of xerath is appropriate q hitbox

i really wish riot did a general hitbox pass for every champion. like either widen the spell or reduce the hitbox

That's what they said about rumble
well the skin was essentially the vu since they apparently redid his rig

Ultimate skin launched alongside the VU.

Boom.
i wouldn't mind that but not gonna happen

you don't want two skins (vu+pfe eve) for the same champion released at the same time

Hey I fully support a female mid getting it

But i'm a realist and I believe a female champion will get an ultimate skin in Season Never
i don't like you

CRS

It's difficult to judge because how many skins is too much? 3? 5?

I think Xerath has three. I kinda want it to be Xerath because I'm curious as to what Riot can come up with other than a palette swap of sorts.

zkylon

zkylewd
the short list according to guy in reddit that bothered doing the spell thing (i just knew ori wasn't it cos all her spells start with command and i remembered about final spark):

eve
heca
lux
naut
ska
xerath

now the only champion out of those that is positively wonderful and has never had her her majestic beauty faithfully represented in a skin is lux so you know what to do riot

fuck xerath

the short list according to guy in reddit that bothered doing the spell thing (i just knew ori wasn't it cos all her spells start with command and i remembered about final spark):

eve
heca
lux
naut
ska
xerath

now the only champion out of those that is positively wonderful and has never been had her her majestic beauty faithfully represented in a skin is lux so you know what to do riot

fuck xerath
I think it's either Lux Skarner or Xerath. Would very much prefer Lux just to see how awesome her laser can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom