• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subtle

Void Assault does have an A on the fourth letter. It's just on the second word. I'm 100% sure that it's either Kha'Zix or Xerath.

Edit: watch it be Lee Sin

zkylon

zkylewd
just imagine scarf lux

BUZ7dYonxeEQMxK3

Blizzard

Banned
new kog e is properly gross

oldvsnew.jpg

how in the world did we play this game for years with that spell
Does the old one reflect the hitbox better though? I don't like the new one's edges because it seems like it would be harder to tell whether it hits you or not.

On another note, did Riot disable the gold notificaiton in chat, or is that an option somewhere I accidentally turned off? I don't see the "enemy got 500g" messages anymore that tell you how bad it is for you to give shutdown gold away.

zkylon

zkylewd
6 items sivir is much more team-reliant than jinx who can just clean up with resets i guess

range starts hurting a lot at that stage too

i mean you were clearly doing your shit in both games but you know unless you have a diving team it's gonna be harder taking dem inhibitor turrets at 500 range than 680 or whatever max jinx q has

zkylon

zkylewd
wouldn't lee sin be the vayne of junglers tho

and zed/yasuo for midlane

and riven for top

no wonder i don't like ad champions, they're all just a bunch of posers

zkylon

zkylewd
turns out i'm dumb and was reading the times wrong (stupid americans and their am/pm thing) and i'll prolly won't make it awake to any of the games at worlds unless waking up really early

we'll make it work, somehow

23qwerty

I'd love the ult skin to be hecarim but I really doubt it'd be him, he has a fairly recent pseudo-legendary skin. The obvious pick is Xerath though, way too much evidence to not lean towards him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom