• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Too much damage for the amount of utility she brings IMO.
i disagree, she has no hard cc aside from ult, which is perfectly dodgeable and on a crazy high cooldown and her damage isn't that high unless she's very farmed

she has a healthy mix of both which is why she's so good, and if fed she'll qw chunk half your adc's hp but again she has to be fed and that doesn't really matter

I don't just call every champ I lose to op, lol. I have a list, and that list is:

Lee
Ori
Draven
Lulu
Morg
Thresh
Nid

Also if you can get fed as ire you can be a beast mid game. With triforce complete you can burst squishies with ease. I just got a triple off my resets alone lol.

imo:

Lee - yes, op, needs straight nerfs.

Ori - lol no

Draven - has some anti-fun shit like winning all the aa trades thanks to crazy q but he has zero survivability tools so if you can't deal with him it's usually on you. i wouldn't touch him, he's a weird pick for crazy people which is pretty cool

Lulu - no, she's annoying but really low damage, isn't a tank, doesn't scale that crazy. i don't like her being strong in top lane but she's cool mid, brings variety to the mix

Morg - yes, op, shitty kit overall

Thresh - kit will kind of always be op because of how good it is but champion is so cool i wish at one point they say "that's it" and just starting putting other supports in line. shield nerf is ok

Nid - haven't tried new nida enough to say but she didn't sound that impossible to deal with

also fed zyra is ridonks

CRS

Too much damage for the amount of utility she brings IMO.
Just like any Mage, they need at least three items to do any sort of respectable damage, Grail, Deathcap, and Void.

Orianna has heavy mana issues and even then still runs into low amounts without blue buff. And she's extremely reliant on high CDR so once again, blue buff is almost always a necessity on her.

She's great at farming though with her abilities so either you punish her and try to get her to use your abilities on you or save her mana for farming. She can't have both.

Ferga

I think I want a name change

YLA Ire
x
lia

Yellow Porridge

A fed aatrox at mid game is like hitting a brick wall that can punch back. You ain't ever killing him. You'll need at least 3 people to take him down and he'll still kill you all for it.

Mothman91

I think I want a name change

YLA Ire
x
lia

Yellow Porridge

A fed aatrox at mid game is like hitting a brick wall that can punch back. You ain't ever killing him. You'll need at least 3 people to take him down and he'll still kill you all for it.
Please tell me you got dat butt Irelia skin.

Korten

Banned
Woot, I'm onto Silver IV. Was hoping to skip to Silver III, but oh well.

:)

Had a fucking fed Jinx my last game in my promos, they went 28 and 6. Lucky for me, they were on my team.

Woot, I'm onto Silver IV. Was hoping to skip to Silver III, but oh well.

:)

Had a fucking fed Jinx my last game in my promos, they went 28 and 6. Lucky for me, they were on my team.

Congrats you just entered hell. And one day when you climb out of silver and reach gold... you will reach the next level of hell.

Ferga

Can we make the jungle more desirable for champions other than lee sin yet? I think 2 patches is enough.

Snowballing and jungle bullying is too damn ridiculous

Tizoc

http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/888159557/205390904
Only on EU Nordic, GAF. Only on EU Noridc. Didn' know their Kha'zix was AFK...

MTFgu.jpg

Whoooooooooo

Varus DC's early, so we have to play 4v5. Braum holds his own well, while me and Lux manage to stomp Diana and Fizz, respectively. We toy with them for awhile, then proceed to take down all of their turrets one by one. We actually lose a fight with a bad engage, then they start baroning. What happened next was domination, distilled.

- Me, Lux, and Braum go to baron, WW to the enemy base
- Baron is at 10% health, enemy Jungler misses his smite
- Lux ults, and steals Baron, and I ult over the wall to engage. We killed them all, except for one.
- WW takes out the inhib and the last nexus turret before the enemy Thresh realizes what's going on and recalls to try and stop him. Too late. WW kills Thresh and destroys the nexus.

Most satisfying game I've had in awhile.

Btw I hate Miss Fortune so much Click 2 Damage moves should be banned

Hmm Aside from Hydra, what would be a better alternative weapon? BoRK+Youmuu or LW sound like a good combo.

Beat Doom Bots 1 and 2 in one try so far. On to Doom Bots 3. Gonna play splitpush Teemo.

edit: I should get GP/10 setup for this level.

Also I've never been scared of a fed Zyra.

Stop. It's highly likely you've never played a fed Zyra, either. I'm talking mid-lane balls to wall glass cannon no fucks given DFG get rekt quadra kills.

The reason she's played support is because she's ridiculously powerful without even targeting kills - now imagine that kit mid-lane, full farm. She's one of the strongest champions in the game in terms of both scaling and base damages. If you don't whack Zyra early on in a TF you're going to lose it.

Leezard

Objection

Aatrox is pretty shitty when fed. Also I've never been scared of a fed Sona or Zyra. Theyre all too squishy

Oh and Tristana can burn in hell.
You don't know true fear, then. :p I regularly deal the most damage on the team when I play support zyra and I don't even have to get fed for that. If you get fed with zyra, then gg. The difficulty is getting away with her extremely squishy level 1.
Sona I can agree with, she's not gonna be much of a problem compared to others.

2nd try. GP/10 setup really helped because there's wasn't any point trying to trade against someone with perma Swain ult.

First 8 levels or so were the hardest because no items and bots won't leave their lane. I went Avarice->Hurricane->Chalice->Ionian+Distortion->Grail->BoRK->Scimitar->Shiv. I kept Avarice for a very long time just for extra gold. BoRK was really necessary for sustain + super minions. Shiv can be sold for some other AD item to kill towers/inhibs faster. Teammates were pretty cooperative when I explained my strategy in the lobby (splitpush + delay). Once inhibs were open, I could hang out at their base and take out waves from 2 lanes, but it doesn't last *that* long since they'll eventually come back. It buys us a *lot* of time though.

Tizoc

Just won a ranked match where i was bot with Blitz and I was twitch.
Our mid choose LeBlanc but went against AP Tristana.
Their Tris got th most kills on their side but our yi and Trynda wrecked them by the end game.

Subtle

Objection

Aatrox is pretty shitty when fed. Also I've never been scared of a fed Sona or Zyra. Theyre all too squishy

Oh and Tristana can burn in hell.

Fed Zyra is not scary you say? I don't believe you've actually played against a fed Zyra.

njean777

Stop. It's highly likely you've never played a fed Zyra, either. I'm talking mid-lane balls to wall glass cannon no fucks given DFG get rekt quadra kills.

The reason she's played support is because she's ridiculously powerful without even targeting kills - now imagine that kit mid-lane, full farm. She's one of the strongest champions in the game in terms of both scaling and base damages. If you don't whack Zyra early on in a TF you're going to lose it.

I have never played against a fed Zyra, maybe it is because all the Zyras I have played never got very far when I mainly play Talon mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom