• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

saint been chilling as thoorin repeatedly spills his drink in his lap over and over and over
thoorin and monte back on dat "we arent saying ur shit just cuz we're saying ur shit" shit

brian!

dang is thoorin gonna cry on stream
also i think montecristo genuinely hates thoorin, unless maybe he has a monitor he has to roll his eyes to look at which could be tru

CRS

I can't stand watching more than a couple of minutes of Insight because of thoorin.

I wish I could know why people accept to be a guest on there. (besides Zion since we know he was on there to make up for Odee's dumbass comments)

If I was on summoner's insight it would have literally taken all of my worldy strength and willpower to not just do the jerk-off motion and roll my eyes while thorin was using an example from a man for all seasons to talk about logic in arguments

So i dont know where else to post this since the League forums are pretty trash but i've been having a visual bug with Malzahar's skills ever since I started using my Macbook to play.

Basically its a Macbook Air with 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5 processor and 2 GB DDR3 memory. Idk if its a bug with the mac client or just the specs of my macbook but Malzahars Q W and E all produce black circles rather than the correct textures. I've messed around with the video settings going from low to high, shadows/no shadows, anti aliasing, color blind mode, etc. and none of it fixes the problem. So far Malzahar is the only champion who ive seen with these visual bugs whether im playing him or against another Malzahar player. So is there any way to fix it?

This is what i'm seeing (Both Q and W)
DMuZ7ut.jpg

This is what its supposed to look like
0090_03.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
I know it must be frustrating, but someone I know posted this and I thought it was kind of hilarious. I've never seen something like this.

I think the trolls won. I'm legit pissed off at videogames.

Started a League match as Nasus top. Was happy that the teambuilder thing quickly set me up with a team since I'd waited like 15 minutes in the previous match. Quickly hit the Ready button only to realize that everyone on the other team was also top. And yordles. Before I could hit the cancel button, the countdown started and I was stuck.

All four people on my team then proceeded to follow me around the entire game and do everything they could to make sure I got no minions, ever. I made the mistake of asking the other team to report them once the match ended, at which point the chat exploded. I consider myself a pretty mellow person, but at that point I just said fuck it and disconnected. Not gonna waste my time with that shit.

*edit* To clarify, apparently the yordles WERE on Nasus' team, not the other team.

brian!

I can't stand watching more than a couple of minutes of Insight because of thoorin.

I wish I could know why people accept to be a guest on there. (besides Zion since we know he was on there to make up for Odee's dumbass comments)

it seems like itd be fun, like saint kinda trolled thoorin a lot

So i dont know where else to post this since the League forums are pretty trash but i've been having a visual bug with Malzahar's skills ever since I started using my Macbook to play.
probably has something to do with your video card or maybe a file in your league client is corrupted or something

idk.

Are these just the champions you play? Jax, Panth, Ori, and Mummy are kind of like cancer incarnate.

Of those champions the only ones I play often are Pantheon and Amumu, but really I play much more J4/Vi/Diana.

Cancer incarnate would be Heimer and Teemo.

I don't understand how anyone could call Ori cancer.

Basically its a Macbook Air with 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5 processor and 2 GB DDR3 memory. Idk if its a bug with the mac client or just the specs of my macbook but Malzahars Q W and E all produce black circles rather than the correct textures. I've messed around with the video settings going from low to high, shadows/no shadows, anti aliasing, color blind mode, etc. and none of it fixes the problem. So far Malzahar is the only champion who ive seen with these visual bugs whether im playing him or against another Malzahar player. So is there any way to fix it?

This is what i'm seeing (Both Q and W)
DMuZ7ut.jpg

This is what its supposed to look like
0090_03.jpg

I feel like I had the same issue when I played on mac. I can't really remember fully, but try repairing your client. If that doesn't work it might just be a mac issue.

I feel like I had the same issue when I played on mac. I can't really remember fully, but try repairing your client. If that doesn't work it might just be a mac issue.

I think its a mac issue. I've tried repairing it twice already and no change, and from what ive been able to find on Google the only other people having the problem are using macs too.

brian!

ayo also it's gr8 watching Summining inside talk nasty about NA being too focused on entertainment when that's all SI really is, they (the core 2) almost never say anything meaningful
like if SI keeps getting these choice guests they dont have to worry about that reddit money at all

Blizzard

Banned
There was a Nightblade Irelia on the other team earlier. I didn't think I had ever seen it before, but apparently that's because it uses the Chinese splash art now. :D

zkylon

zkylewd
ayo also it's gr8 watching Summining inside talk nasty about NA being too focused on entertainment when that's all SI really is, they (the core 2) almost never say anything meaningful
like if SI keeps getting these choice guests they dont have to worry about that reddit money at all

yea i mean they carved their niche in shitty reddit drama so that's the kind of guests that they'll get

i think saint's amusing and probably pretty knowledgeable even tho he's pretty thick (he's kinda like american locodoco) but he's totally not the right guest for your show or at least not for the style of bizarrely confrontational conducting thing that thoorin does with monte giving his best i don't give a shit face

i mean the show's sort of entertaining but it's wrong in so many ways, i imagine something like this actually hosted by a likable human being that actually moderates thoorin and montecristo's rambling would be a huge upgrade

brian!

i think saint was being intentionally dense to fuk w/ thoorin
i dont think thoorin is confrontational, but he shure is defensive and passive aggressive and horribly unaware of himself, sometimes his jokes are good tho like maybe 25%, 7th place joker in eu

i actually did watch a little of that show kelsey moser does and it was prtty nice

CRS

That reddit ban is stupid and accomplished close to nothing. Ongamers content still gets posted but instead of the site directly, it's a Twitter post that has a link to the article. Or a YouTube video from onGamers. It's fucking stupid.

I don't expect anything worthwhile to come out of SI. All thoorin wants to do is stir shit because that's what will get onGamers views because it sure as hell won't be Travis giving us more "uh's".

brian!

i dunno i like the way the show is heading i think there are even twitch memes coming out of it too but I wasn't paying attention

brian!

Twitch memes, so nothing worthwhile.

twitch memes are probably some form of measure of stream popularity depending on where they come from, how many ppl u think go to qts stream just to throw down a donger, thats revenue for him

the meme i thought i saw was ppl mimicking monte putting his hands in his face whenever thoorin talks
i dont actually know what memes are

i wish there were krn style behind the scenes type shows where they play minigames w/ each other and subtitles explode out of thin air with some sound effects tho, but chasing the cup is probably the closest we'd get to that unless riot decides to put some money in themselves

CRS

Because QT runs commercials and is a Twitch partner. So yes, every person typing "raise ur dongers" is more money in his pocket.

I don't think the ongamers Twitch account is a partner or has the ability to run ads. Yes, it's more exposure for the website but how many Twitch viewers become readers for on gamers. I guess it's working for them.

Look, I'm not against shows for entertainment value. But SI isn't the way I'd go at it, especially when they try to come off as informative about the various Leagues around the world and fail at it.

brian!

oh right, i feel u, I'm just a little delighted that it's become such a shitshow sometimes
they probably shouldn't try to do it every week

the consensus on scarra from this episode:
saint: scarra was never good
(from what I remember about scarra talking about his own popularity): I dunno why I was so popular I wasn't even very good at the game
thoorin and monte: yea scarra was pretty good

this interaction tho
jFV6Rit.png

VhIscaJ.png

learned on scarra's stream just now: lissandra ult is a projectile and can be windwalled.

and I dunno I didn't know much about the game back when scarra was really at the height of his popularity and was in all-stars and stuff. All I knew about him was that he could play like, three champions REALLY well and if you banned him out it was kinda gg.

brian!

he seems like a cool dude, tho I could never watch his stream (i dunno if it's different now) because he would narrate everything

i like his jokes
i can understand being a fan of scarra, i just never could make dat leap because the rest of his team was so uninteresting back in the day

brian!

oh yah i wasnt saying you were a fan i was just thinking about his popularity, tho i dont know why I'm taking on this idea that you have to be an incredibly skilled player to be popular

prtty sure you can't block liss ult w/ windwall tho

The ult wasn't windwalled on stream but the subject came up because Hotshot thought he flashed out of range of Liss ult but it followed him and everyone was like "yeah you dummy it's a projectile it follows you it can be windwalled"

zkylon

zkylewd
then i'm pretty sure it's not a projectile but a spell with a cast time which shouldn't be "windwallable"

like i can't say 100% sure but i def have the feeling i've ulted through windwall before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom