• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godan

I guess you would get banned, but I wouldn't worry about it.

Not that I have did this just if I was to stop playing LOL tomorrow then I would probably want to give my account to a friend as I have spent like over £300 on rp over the past few years on it that they would ban the account if they found out.

Then again people do sell high elo account on ebay and stuff so they have to try and take some action to stop it.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
no i mean why are their accounts tied to their social security numbers

I can answer this one. Rather than have a straight up IP block, we have SSN security measure to prevent account overflow on the backend side of things. Plus it's an easy way to monitor the actual people on the company-side (not the gov't). It's a preventive measure to keep games very region exclusive.

I can answer this one. Rather than have a straight up IP block, we have SSN security measure to prevent account overflow on the backend side of things. Plus it's an easy way to monitor the actual people on the company-side (not the gov't). It's a preventive measure to keep games very region exclusive.

So if accounts are tied to SSN in Korea, when you get banned, can you more or less not make another account?

Edwardo

YpOgq2C.png

I don't know if I should be happy or sad

Tizoc

The 2nd game I play where I see a Support Nautilus.

How is Jungle Garen? The Ancient Golem looks like it can benefit hm due to his W passive.

Akira

I've been playing Zyra exclusively for the past couple of months and recently been playing her mid. Last night I beat Or I hard in lane and started roaming and melted the other team while 3/5 of my team had negative KD. I was 19/1/10 when the other team realized they should focus me. The oddest thing was the other team built no MR against a fed Zyra. But I guess that's bronze.

Jeff-DSA

C'mon guys, just let me carry.

g0J8TlM.png

To be fair though, I had three losses in top from trolling and AFK teammates, but yeah, I do MUCH better when I can get mid or ADC. I need to be a little less passive in champ select and start getting more aggressive about calling out my preferred role.

Einbroch

Banned
The biggest issue with Gnar is that his mega form is basically uncontrollable to an extent. If you don't want it and it triggers, you're stuck. If you want it and you have no tantrum, you're stuck.

I feel like if you pays attention to the opponent's tantrum bar in lane he'd be pretty easy to counter play.

The biggest issue with Gnar is that his mega form is basically uncontrollable to an extent. If you don't want it and it triggers, you're stuck. If you want it and you have no tantrum, you're stuck.

I feel like if you pays attention to the opponent's tantrum bar in lane he'd be pretty easy to counter play.

The same happens with Shyvanna but Gnar can stunt you and slow you.

Ferrio

Banned

Ya that looked like the only bad thing about his kit was the sorta randomness. It seemed that he was more powerfull in small mode too, way more mobility and still good damage.

garath

Watching nightblue on EUW, he's in central US and getting better ping to EUW than I do to NA servers being on the East Coast. I'm betting my ping to EUW is better or the same as NA.

server transfer?

Edwardo

im on the beast coast and i get around the same ping in euw b4 all dis na lag, maybe like +5 in euw

My ping has been up to like 104-109 lately on NA. My EUW account gets like 98-99 ping. Sometimes goes up a little. I'm on the
b
east coast too.

garath

They have promised an East Coast solution for like a year now. :(

I USED to get 70-80 ping. That was very nice. The 115 sucks.

Blizzard

Banned

I USED to get 70-80 ping. That was very nice. The 115 sucks.
Same here with 105+, I can only imagine what 50 or less ping would feel like.

Of course the random lag/disconnect stuff is another issue on top of ping.

C'mon guys, just let me carry.

g0J8TlM.png

To be fair though, I had three losses in top from trolling and AFK teammates, but yeah, I do MUCH better when I can get mid or ADC. I need to be a little less passive in champ select and start getting more aggressive about calling out my preferred role.
Or maybe you should work on where you're weak so you can play anything and still have a positive effect on your team?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Watching nightblue on EUW, he's in central US and getting better ping to EUW than I do to NA servers being on the East Coast. I'm betting my ping to EUW is better or the same as NA.

server transfer?
makes sense. you're potentially closer to the euw server than you are to a california server, depending where you live on the coast. it's a big continent.

Jeff-DSA

Or maybe you should work on where you're weak so you can play anything and still have a positive effect on your team?

I'm not bad at the other roles, but I've talked about it before. I can't carry a game from the top lane. So often I demolish my lane only to see my bottom lane or mid lane get wrecked. Playing top lane is just a gamble that you have competent carries. Seems like most of the "bronze to diamond!" streams are with mids, ADCs, and junglers.

In jungle I'm not great, but I won't do my team harm there. I do admit that I don't carry from jungle often based on my own lack of ability, however. Top is another story. I'm a good top player. It just happens that I'm much better at ADC or mid than any of the other roles.

Tizoc

Why is it when I use Twitch's W on enemy champs it doesn't look like they're slowed but when used on me I turn into a snail?

brian!

prtty big xerath nerf

also customs been allowing 4 spectators i dunno what they are talking about

i dont think this is the worlds patch tho

drawkcaB

Thanks for being a 3 percenter keeping the lights on for the rest of the playerbase

I am too. $345 based on my emails

That's all you need to spend to be 3%? Gurp.

Tizoc said:
Why is it when I use Twitch's W on enemy champs it doesn't look like they're slowed but when used on me I turn into a snail?

Maybe they're putting more points into W earlier than you do? Not sure if that makes sense or not, I don't play Twitch.

garath said:

Not really. What they're going to do is build a brand new NA server somewhere in the mid-west so players throughout the continent get pretty decent ping instead only US West Coast getting great ping while everyone just has to make due. Not sure if that's what you meant or not, but US East isn't getting their own server like EUNE.

Ping isn't even the issue for me anymore, just general stability. Yesterday alone I got three sure kills taken away because the game decided to lag spike. I can work around my ping bouncing between 80-100, I can't adapt to random lag spikes.

EDIT: Pwyff, god of patch notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom